Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,046 members, 7,886,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

U.s Visa Procurement Tips - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / U.s Visa Procurement Tips (542 Views)

Scam Alert: U.S. Visa Scam! Please, Don't Fall Victim! / Sen.ifeanyi Ubah Urges Chinese Govt To Make Its Visa Procurement Less Cumbersome / Foreign Admissions And Visa Procurement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U.s Visa Procurement Tips by jeffsummers(m): 3:25am On Apr 30, 2018
Hello everyone. Pls i really need advice and suggestions on something very important. I met a lady on the internet she is a U.S citizen. We were dating for a while and we decided to take the relationship to another level she asked me to come stay with her for a while so we can get to know each other physically and know if we are compatible with each other. Already she has sent me an invitation letter. But i want to know what are my chances of getting a U.S visa. If i go for the interview will i be granted a visa. Currently i have never travelled out of Nigeria before. Plus i would be staying with her and she inturn will cover up all my expenses. Pls i seriously need u guyz assistance, suggestions e.t.c
Re: U.s Visa Procurement Tips by ameri9ja: 3:27am On Apr 30, 2018
Anything is possible, but honestly, no visa.

1 Like

Re: U.s Visa Procurement Tips by madridguy(m): 4:59am On Apr 30, 2018
Tell the lady to send you invitation.

jeffsummers:
Hello everyone. Pls i really need advice and suggestions on something very important. I met a lady on the internet she is a U.S citizen. We were dating for a while and we decided to take the relationship to another level she asked me to come stay with her for a while so we can get to know each other physically and know if we are compatible with each other. Already she has sent me an invitation letter. But i want to know what are my chances of getting a U.S visa. If i go for the interview will i be granted a visa. Currently i have never travelled out of Nigeria before. Plus i would be staying with her and she inturn will cover up all my expenses. Pls i seriously need u guyz assistance, suggestions e.t.c

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Praise Be ... I Own A Church Now!!! / Popular Radio Station Launches In Abuja / NIL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.