Stats: 3,182,179 members, 7,916,446 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:58 PM

Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? (31149 Views)

Buhari Decorates Hassan Abubakar, The Newly Promoted PAF Commander (photos) / Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA / What Is Atiku Abubakar's Highest Educational Qualification? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by Cooleasy(m): 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
It is not compulsory one believes what I am going to say. It is important to note that, not everytime dreams become a reality. Sometimes those who believe in dreams and has experienced it can vividly project, depending on who and how the dream came about, the outcome. Again, it is not something that is rigid but can change.

A few months to the 2015 general elections, I had a dream. In the dream, I saw Rt. Hon Rotimi Amaechi, the Fmr Rivers State Governor on a podium in Abuja, and there was a large crowd. He was singing and dancing like a musician repeatedly saying "we have done it; we have made history; a new era has begun..." Then I awoke. Reflecting on the dream, I asked myself if Ameachi was contesting for an election maybe for Senate, since then, he was on his last term as Governor. When he was subsequently appointed as DG, Buhari Campaign Organization, I was therefore convinced, and that showed clearly what the dream was all about. I kept it to myself.

Last night, I dreamed a confusing dream again. In the dream, I was invited for a gathering of Young People of Nigeria in Lagos but no reason was given for the gathering except that young people are gathering for a feast. When I got to the venue, I saw a large crowd of young people, dinning and winning and they were so happy. Something seemed strange because I saw Alhaji Atiku Abubakar on one of the tables eating with them. I, then, asked someone why they were eating and laughing he refused to respond to my question. I left them and went to stand in an isolated place still within the venue.

After a few minutes, I threatened to leave the place and would not eat with them if they didn't tell me what was going on. Then one of the young people now said to me "wait! someone would like to meet with you". I said okay. Atiku then stood up and, so many people followed him, came straight to me and stretched out his hands, shook me and said " I am Atiku Abubakar" and immediately the crowd roared, "We have made it... the young people of Nigeria have made.. he is our President... this is the new President..."

I was so confused and immediately left the venue to go listen to news at home or ask people outside the venue if what happened there was indeed true. As I was getting home, I saw a convoy of US and French Presidents. One of the convoy stopped by, one middle age white guy came out from one of the vehicles under heavy security and said to me "I am the French President. kindly join us for a party in Lagos". Apparently, they were invited too for the same feast. I looked at myself, found the clothe I was wearing not worthy to go with someone of that nature. And I said to him that I am highly delighted and humble by such recognition and invitation that he should kindly give me a few minutes to dress well and follow him. He said no problem. I hurriedly left, got home, dressed well but unfortunately when I went back to the place I met him, I didn't see them again. I was told they had all left for the party. I was very angry and immediately, I woke up from sleep. This is the whole truth
You made this post in April and now see what has happened later in October. There must be something about your dreams. You might be somehow gifted and it might be time for you to appreciate what you have.

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by wingmanII: 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
Rexnegro:
whoever want win make him win,am tired of nigeria politics, am even tired of been a Nigerian sef.
Me too.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by emmangrace: 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
barojana:
This is good. Christians in unanimity can decide 2019 elections. This is the first time two muslims from major parties would run against each other? If so, it affords christians the opportunity to pick a candidate that represents our interest.

No to a man that played politics of hate with hundreds of innocent lives in Benue

No to a man who spent months on medical trip in UK while his citizens languished back at home with decayed medical facilities.

No to a man who took months to elect a cabinet of mediocres

No to a man that embarass Nigerians outside the country #WestGermany #LazyYouths #InZaOzaRoom #Lifelessone

No to a man who rode on an anti corruption campaign but has made no tangible difference.

No to a man who sees Abacha has a role model

No to a man that categorized his citizens as 5% or 97%

No to a man that sent military after IPOB but couldn't send even common civil defence to help communities in Southern Kaduna from their Herdsmen killers.

No to a man whose official says "it is better to lose your ancestral home and land in exchange for your life"

No to man that has refused to bring Leah Sharibu home.

No to a man who allowed the massacre of Shiiite members and their families and kept ElZakzaky incarcerated illegally.

It is time for the catholics, orthidox and Pentecostals to send Buhari back to Daura as we give massive support to Atiku.

Copied
Do you know Atiku very well?
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by emmangrace: 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
barojana:
This is good. Christians in unanimity can decide 2019 elections. This is the first time two muslims from major parties would run against each other? If so, it affords christians the opportunity to pick a candidate that represents our interest.

No to a man that played politics of hate with hundreds of innocent lives in Benue

No to a man who spent months on medical trip in UK while his citizens languished back at home with decayed medical facilities.

No to a man who took months to elect a cabinet of mediocres

No to a man that embarass Nigerians outside the country #WestGermany #LazyYouths #InZaOzaRoom #Lifelessone

No to a man who rode on an anti corruption campaign but has made no tangible difference.

No to a man who sees Abacha has a role model

No to a man that categorized his citizens as 5% or 97%

No to a man that sent military after IPOB but couldn't send even common civil defence to help communities in Southern Kaduna from their Herdsmen killers.

No to a man whose official says "it is better to lose your ancestral home and land in exchange for your life"

No to man that has refused to bring Leah Sharibu home.

No to a man who allowed the massacre of Shiiite members and their families and kept ElZakzaky incarcerated illegally.

It is time for the catholics, orthidox and Pentecostals to send Buhari back to Daura as we give massive support to Atiku.

Copied
Do you know Atiku very well?
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by banhammy: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
I am an Igbo man. I will vote for Donald Duke of SDP.

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by highbeekeys(m): 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Jonathan - they said it was a porous government, A drunk president, easily manipulated, boko haram bombings and Maiduguri takeover. He was voted out, they then said he was a good man but had a bad cabinet.

Buhari- herdsmen, lifeless, a dictator bla bla bla. they want money, they don't mind corruption, they'll vote just about anyone to replace him.

Now we have Atiku who has defected a record 4times all in search of presidential power. He is the new saint, the recycled atiku. ATIKU?

God where is the sense in the so called electorates?

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by coldFLARES1(m): 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
If i am able to resolve the issues pertaining to my defaced PVC, I sure would make all necessary sacrifices to vote Atiku.

Buhari, for me, has done his bit and has been grossly abysmal. Atiku, like Buhari has made a lot a tries except that he is coming prepared for serious business and not to get a lifeline.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by kimjongJezebel: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
Cooleasy:

You made this post in April and now see what has happened later in October. There must be something about your dreams. You might be somehow gifted and it might be time for you to appreciate what you have.

I appreciate your comment Sir

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
Linzo:

Which west does Buhari have? If you think so I pity you. Just go Lagos and interview 10 persons if they will vote Buhari and you will be surprise to see that only one will consider Buhari. Can't you see Osun election? PDP won it even APC as an incumbent, what of Ekiti and Ondo didn't you see the rerun? You're dreaming if you think Buhari is stronger in SW. In NC please forget it because Buhari is a failure their. Yes in North west he will win but with influence of kwankwaso, Tambowal, makarfi and Lamido, Atiku will pull vote. In North East were let Buhari forget Gombe, Taraba and Adamawa
A typical Nigerian who thinks elections are won with his votes... You go see American wonder in 2019...

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by Rick9(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
1 million yes
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by mechanics(m): 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
That your dream won't come to pass.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by otimize(m): 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
Gabriel5050:
This is how a based Lagosian pastor Ayodele said that the name of the next president starts with letter"S",later he came out and the person is Saraki.so Saraki is now Atiku.May God help us in this country.Really,your dream has become reality today when Atiku was announced as a Pdp sole candidate.but Atiku to become the next president is 40%.
He is right Sai Baba

Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by OLANIYI1985: 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
I am sure atiku knows how to heal nigeria from this economic issues better than Buhari that is for sure.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by AmarachiNnoli: 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
Fulani has perfected plans to rule naija for another 12 to 20 years straight. One nigeria. Lol
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by KENFERDYOORI(m): 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
@ KENFERDYOORI, you can drop your email I will contact you or may request for mine cos I can't access this pm stuff. Thanks

Kindly check my profile for my email. Thanks
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by seangy4konji: 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
kolaaderin:

you better start selling them now. February for Buhari will soon be here dont be caught unaware.

This is the picture every brainless supporter of ATIKU can relates to. How can Atiku be your salvation when we all know is a snake hunting for his own appetite only
I wish you were a matter.0.00077001 % fuxks no matter. Yoir opinion to me occupy no space,has no weight,mass,no energy.you have no structure in my thinking am sorry..

Just go straight with a good momentum,speed and with time I hope you have good rest if the friction has not worn out your callipers.won't stop you.rather grease your downfall and lubricate ur way to hell also

Ote.
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by Rexnegro(m): 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
wingmanII:
Me too.
so no be only me one
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by nnewa: 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
The President we are waiting for!
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by Emkay2018(m): 6:30am On Oct 08, 2018
I doubt it.... never Mr. MAN
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 08, 2018
I still wonder why this question but let me try to answer almost 15millon votes to 1,500 votes...as for me the election has been rigged and Buhari has won... I always say this in this forum... these APC guys are smarter their rigging mechanism is new to PDP ... Guys it is sliver remember this comment
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by Splashme: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
newbornmacho:
It may be... I certainly hope he does become our president. I'll advise you to keep a dream journal, that way you can track and measure. I have also had incredible fulfilment of dreams, really eerily accurate, so I know dreams can come true. Thanks for sharing kimjongJezebel
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
TOPCRUISE:
Next president my foot. He will be beaten black and blue, red and yellow, green and purple and all the bright colours existing in this world.
do you have a certificate
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
ofwest47:
Atiku will need more than &200 billion dollars to circulate all over the country for him to try to overtake Buhari .
whenever God is involved hhuman reasoning becomes thrash
Re: Is Atiku Abubakar The Next Nigerian President? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
Referenced to my quote last year, truly God talk to us in our dreams..... #Belive. quote author=skybird212 post=71872350]I believe you, we all dream sometimes it comes into reality, while sometime it fails. I also had the same dream regarding Osun election, where I saw PDP leading the votes but later saw a friend of mine whose is an APC die hard laughing and jubilating. I woke up told my wife and friends about the dream, and eventually it came to pass. Also prior to the just concluded Osun Election tribunal hearing, I also had a dream where about 1000 or 2000 Votes was taken out of APC total vote at the tribunal, that was all I saw and then woke up... So if this actually happen it means God has a way of talking to us differently.[/quote]

Kim Young-Chae To Nigeria: You Don’t Need Foreign Help To Solve Insecurity / VP Osinbajo Blasts Nigerian Police, Judges For Unlawful Detention Of Suspects / How Saraki And Friends Will Plunge Nigeria Into Its Next Recession