Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,198 members, 7,884,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:21 AM

Breakups: Is It Rude To Return Gifts After The Relationship Is Over? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakups: Is It Rude To Return Gifts After The Relationship Is Over? (748 Views)

Thread Of Celebrities Breakups That Shocked The World / Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakups: Is It Rude To Return Gifts After The Relationship Is Over? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ah, breakups. They are no fun at all.
And after the "I need space" and "It's
not you it's me" talking points have all
been said and done, there are still a few
things that need to be tidied up. This
morning, the subject question came up and we're helping a popular Nairalander decide
what to do with a gift she received from
her former boyfriend.
Re: Breakups: Is It Rude To Return Gifts After The Relationship Is Over? by Cutehector(m): 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
Return fire.. I am still rocking the fine shirt she bought for me...
Re: Breakups: Is It Rude To Return Gifts After The Relationship Is Over? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
Cutehector:
lol grin
Cutehector:
lol

badoo

1 Like

Re: Breakups: Is It Rude To Return Gifts After The Relationship Is Over? by westlius(m): 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
Haha yes oo including Mouth Action and doggy style

1 Like

Re: Breakups: Is It Rude To Return Gifts After The Relationship Is Over? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
westlius:
Haha yes oo including Mouth Action and doggy style
u guys are friggin' hilarious

1 Like

Re: Breakups: Is It Rude To Return Gifts After The Relationship Is Over? by 912(m): 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
It's not rude, it's just totally childish

1 Like

Re: Breakups: Is It Rude To Return Gifts After The Relationship Is Over? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2018

Return For What?

Old Things Are Passed Away...

2 Likes

Re: Breakups: Is It Rude To Return Gifts After The Relationship Is Over? by Headlesschicken(m): 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2018
undecided What r u returning, yuh head dey pain u...

1 Like

Re: Breakups: Is It Rude To Return Gifts After The Relationship Is Over? by Kingsley1000(m): 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2018
depends on what gift.if na car,she must return am
Re: Breakups: Is It Rude To Return Gifts After The Relationship Is Over? by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
Childish
Re: Breakups: Is It Rude To Return Gifts After The Relationship Is Over? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
It isnt rude. A self respecting one will suggest /attempt it even if it sounds childish smiley
Re: Breakups: Is It Rude To Return Gifts After The Relationship Is Over? by Mslovelystar(f): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
That sounds childish.
Re: Breakups: Is It Rude To Return Gifts After The Relationship Is Over? by Khallyella(f): 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
Not only rude, it's childish and immature angry

1 Like

Re: Breakups: Is It Rude To Return Gifts After The Relationship Is Over? by fancy4eve(f): 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
Pls keep dem, it will look as if u can not handle d break up. B matured gal

1 Like

Re: Breakups: Is It Rude To Return Gifts After The Relationship Is Over? by SenhorSean(m): 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
nothing like returning of gifts....its immature.
Re: Breakups: Is It Rude To Return Gifts After The Relationship Is Over? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
Forget mattercheesy.. If na car u buy for d babe nko?cheesy. If a whole Timaya could collect the fairly used car he bought for empress when d relationship went south then who are u to dey form big bosscheesy. I know some dudes who bought Nokia 3310 for dhier babe then wen d relationship scatter dem vex go collect d Nokia from d babecheesy.
Re: Breakups: Is It Rude To Return Gifts After The Relationship Is Over? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
SenhorSean:
nothing like returning of gifts....its immature.
swear by sango's cutlass that u wont collect the G wagon u bought for ur babe if u caught her in a club twerking on a guy's pingolo.

1 Like

Re: Breakups: Is It Rude To Return Gifts After The Relationship Is Over? by SenhorSean(m): 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
lefulefu:
swear by sango's cutlass that u wont collect the G wagon u bought for ur babe if u caught her in a club twerking on a guy's pingolo.
i cant collect it back cos i've got a better babe and better ride.

1 Like

Re: Breakups: Is It Rude To Return Gifts After The Relationship Is Over? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
lefulefu:
Forget mattercheesy.. If na car u buy for d babe nko?cheesy. If a whole Timaya could collect the fairly used car he bought for empress when d relationship went south then who are u to dey form big bosscheesy. I know some dudes who bought Nokia 3310 for dhier babe then wen d relationship scatter dem vex go collect d Nokia from d babecheesy.
lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Attract More Girls To Love You / How To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.