Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,572 members, 7,914,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:50 AM

Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" (56033 Views)

No Country Is Better Than Nigeria in the world / Nigerians May Wake One Day To Realize That They Have No Country - Atiku Says / "There's No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria"is Trump Actually Mocking Naija? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Wisebisho: 5:13am On May 01, 2018
Please don't come. We the citizens of shithole say no.

1 Like

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Borderless: 5:25am On May 01, 2018
I don't think this OP heard Fareed Zakaria's assertion with the CNN anchor after the press conference.

He said "maybe South Africa and probably Botswana. He said saying Nigeria is beautiful is one of President Trump's usually exaggerated view of things"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by fosachens: 5:43am On May 01, 2018
Click below for more free gists
https://www.fiverr.com/emmanuelwrites/develop
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Nobody: 5:46am On May 01, 2018
oh my God, what's this? The whites now take us as a fool. may the lord help Nigeria from this shaming situation

1 Like

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Itzmizbo: 5:56am On May 01, 2018
Rosskii:

What kind of question is that? If he had said you were the most useless country on earth, would you ask that question?

You people only feel comfortable hearing the worst about yourselves. Why? There is a lot Nigeria has to offer. Its culture alone is world class, and has many international admirers. Shut up ur shithole mouth

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by wingmanII: 6:13am On May 01, 2018
Pure mockery. Trump was being sarcastic

1 Like

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by conscienceman4(m): 6:20am On May 01, 2018
Figurative expression

1 Like

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by dbynonetwork: 6:24am On May 01, 2018
fk001:
Nigeria is a great country with great people.

Only unpatriotic IPOB will speak against their father land

Let's put all our differences e g APC, PDP IPOB and TRIBE aside... You and I know the truth.....
But Abuja(maitama,asokoro,wuse) is beautiful because they experience 24 hours power supply..

1 Like

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by nagoma(m): 6:25am On May 01, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
[s][/s]
Keep deceiving yourself. Even if he said Nigeria is heaven, that does stop Nigeria from being an enormous shit-hole.
Ma tan ara we sogbo.
Wailers or no wailers, Nigeria is useless shit-hole. Simple.

I see how misery Buhari’s success is causing you, ndo!

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Tonason: 6:38am On May 01, 2018
Many people don't read in between the lines, he was making mockery of ur country and ridiculing her. The man wasn't comfortable at all with the dullard by his side

1 Like

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Immarocks(f): 6:44am On May 01, 2018
I can feel the sarcastic tone I don't need to add his weird sarcastic face to it.... joker

1 Like

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Nobody: 6:46am On May 01, 2018
uhm.trump,abeg come straight,tell us say u wan come fvck our girls no dey use style style beat about the bush
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by omokab: 6:52am On May 01, 2018
Rosskii:

What kind of question is that? If he had said you were the most useless country on earth, would you ask that question?

You people only feel comfortable hearing the worst about yourselves. Why? There is a lot Nigeria has to offer. Its culture alone is world class, and has many international admirers.

do they have any good thing about their country? The answer is capital NO. Always been negative. The culture, the atmosphere, the tourism and other good thing in Nigeria make it to be the giant of Africa countries. No country has all including America. If not that we have been having bad leaders in the past Nigeria will be comparing to other great country of the world by now.
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Bakrabas: 7:10am On May 01, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:
If Fulani herdsmen dont get you
Boko Haram will get you

If skull miners don't get you
Kidnappers will get you

If Lassa fever no get you
Malaria must get you

Something must get you in a shithole

Something is missing... Militant

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Nobody: 7:11am On May 01, 2018
fk001:

Do you understand the word sarcasm at all?

Where you educated up.to primary 6?

And I am Yoruba yet even I can see you are a nonentity entity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Dave0116(m): 7:13am On May 01, 2018
Nigerian Fake News Agency (N.F.N.A)
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Bakrabas: 7:15am On May 01, 2018
wristbangle:
We are smarter than this. Saying Nigeria is the most beautiful nation he would love to visit is just a statement of massaging our ego.

He is a psychic business man who wants to flood our market with their used and refined products to bring more wealth to their country.

Why didn't he made this comment when French president visited him? What a shame! These oyinbos don know say blacks are gullible people.

Let's him bring their products, within a twinkle of an eye, we'll produce the Nigerian version of it that would ruin market for them... For example, see coca cola now, stylishly people are waving bye bye to coca cola
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by ademusiwa3r: 7:16am On May 01, 2018
[quote au
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Tecno66: 7:25am On May 01, 2018
Amirullaha:
How true
Could he be indirectly saying the opposite? How can Nigeria be the most beautiful country in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by RisingWars: 7:32am On May 01, 2018
Trump is like a woman's mood. He can become Nigeria's biggest problem in a flash.

1 Like

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by thaoriginator: 7:51am On May 01, 2018
Kingsley1000:
PDP ,IPOB AND WAILERS HOW MARKET?
hmmmm, omo them market a sour now.. Rasclaat lazy yutes dem a wicked heart.. Dem nuh wan fi see we grow up.. We a move toward, a backward dem a go.. Bumbohole p u s s y deh..
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by arcnomec(m): 8:06am On May 01, 2018
Trump with his ironical statement about Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by ThisIsOutlaw: 8:11am On May 01, 2018
Rosskii:

Buhari said Nigeria was looking to diversify away from oil, and was beefing up its infrastructure etc, and urged the US to invest in the non oil sector. I don't see what your problem is.

looking to diversify away?? Like it was yesterday they started looking.. And what non oil sector could they possibly invest on if not selling us old fighter jets ? Cos i'm sure you heard Trump saying they could still important their agriculral products if he want some, so what else could we offer them? And there was no finished project that was mentioned to prove our mights. Not pointing finger at Buhari, just saying that was a sick speech that was all about praising the US and how ready we are to remain under their umbrella

1 Like

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by simplesearch: 8:14am On May 01, 2018
Rosskii

Apologies....

Well, if he's serious about expanding trade relations with Nigeria as he stated, it would be a great addition to his ''busy schedule'' from his point of view, to visit the country. Nigeria's annual GDP is over half a trillion dollars. It's a significant economy.

Mere facts with no visible impact!
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Femijohn198: 8:37am On May 01, 2018
Donald Trump busy praising Nigeria,why buhari busy criticisms the Nigeria youth abroad..
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by ed2gbi(m): 8:40am On May 01, 2018
Pure sarcasm!

1 Like

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by somegirl1: 8:46am On May 01, 2018
Sarcasm and condescension to the intelligent; praise and validation to the obtuse.

2 Likes

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Printerscanner: 9:29am On May 01, 2018
fk001:

Point of correction, Nigeria is not the father's land of IPOB. IPOB's father's land is the potopoto republic of drugs, kidnapping, fake drugs and armed robbery.
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by GistFullGround: 9:31am On May 01, 2018
Nigeria, the country Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, George Bush visited but Barrack Obama refused to visit.
Donald Trump, come visit and experience the great hospitality of Nigeria.
I know Obama regrets shunning this country but it is said that "make hay while the sun last"
You had an opportunity to visit as president of the USA but you felt too arrogant to visit.
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Hebziber(m): 9:33am On May 01, 2018
President Buhari tells Trump that HERDSMEN don't carry weapons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94M2ylRGYXM

1 Like

Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Hebziber(m): 9:34am On May 01, 2018
Trump PROMISES to boost Nigeria Economy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phWoiZGxLWM
Re: Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" by Rutheby(f): 9:39am On May 01, 2018
That's ridicule grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) / Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow / OFFICERS Disgraced After Finding Out Their Guns Were Without Bullets In An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.