Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,464 members, 7,917,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:57 AM

Have You Ever Seen President Trump Smile This Way - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Ever Seen President Trump Smile This Way (2089 Views)

Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen / Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians / Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen President Trump Smile This Way by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2018
Have you ever seen President Trump smiling like this since becoming President of the U.S.A ?

Re: Have You Ever Seen President Trump Smile This Way by Greatzeus(m): 11:37pm On Apr 30, 2018
No i havent,Politicians fake smiles but this is just too real,wow he looks soooo excited cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen President Trump Smile This Way by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
I've never seen him smile like that ooo.

BTW, are you sure they're not signing the sale of our country to the government of USA??

They both look handsome and younger than they really are, this means if you smile more you'll look younger...

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen President Trump Smile This Way by HajimeSaito(m): 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
It's the smile that you have on your face when you have gotten the better of a dimwit.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen President Trump Smile This Way by Wisebird22(m): 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
he is smiling because the man signing does not know that he is signing the reciept of the sale of nigeria without reading....

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen President Trump Smile This Way by BabaRamota1980: 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2018
Greatzeus:
No i havent,Politicians fake smiles but this is just too real,wow he looks soooo excited cheesy

Of course he will look excited, I hope Buhari know what he just signed. Thats a wicked grin on Trump face.

Mischief!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen President Trump Smile This Way by Pharaoh9(m): 1:12am On May 01, 2018
I have seen him doing more than this, like playing like kids etc
Re: Have You Ever Seen President Trump Smile This Way by DOUBLEWAHALA: 2:13am On May 01, 2018
thats a smile you put on when you take something from a fulani man from dura
Re: Have You Ever Seen President Trump Smile This Way by ITbomb(m): 6:25am On May 01, 2018
When you tell a dumboo president from a shithole country that you want to dump your agriculture products on his country since his citizen are too lazy to farm and the shithole president reply that he is grateful

Why won't you smile so "loud"?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen President Trump Smile This Way by nabiz(m): 6:27am On May 01, 2018
Pls and pls I dey suspect something. I hope buhari read and understands terms and conditions
Re: Have You Ever Seen President Trump Smile This Way by donphilopus: 6:40am On May 01, 2018
nabiz:
Pls and pls I dey suspect something. I hope buhari read and understands terms and conditions

ITbomb:
When you tell a dumboo president from a shithole country that you want to dump your agriculture products on his country since his citizen are too lazy to farm and the shithole president reply that he is grateful

Why won't you smile so "loud"?

DOUBLEWAHALA:
thats a smile you put on when you take something from a fulani man from dura

BabaRamota1980:

Of course he will look excited, I hope Buhari know what he just signed. Thats a wicked grin on Trump face.

Mischief!

HajimeSaito:
It's the smile that you have on your face when you have gotten the better of a dimwit.

Wisebird22:
he is smiling because the man signing does not know that he is signing the reciept of the sale of nigeria without reading....

Wail, cry, weep, kill yourselves from now till 2019, Buhari is still winning.

To even think these are the same people wailing at the top of their voices that Nigeria should be sold so we can all have our shares of the money. Buhari only obliged to your calls by signing that paper so stop weeping now or continue till May 2023.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen President Trump Smile This Way by ITbomb(m): 6:47am On May 01, 2018
donphilopus:

Wail, cry, weep, kill yourselves from now till 2019, Buhari is still winning.

To even think these are the same people wailing at top of their voices that Nigeria should be sold so we can all have our shares of the money. Buhari only obliged to your calls by signing that paper so stop weeping now or continue till May 2023.
Sold? Agreed but wey the money, wey our share
Re: Have You Ever Seen President Trump Smile This Way by 360degreess(m): 6:54am On May 01, 2018
I have never seen trump smile this way,he looks more younger & cute,because he has seen the most respected and most charismatic leader in africa...wailers are really pained by this picture...
PMB till 2023

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen President Trump Smile This Way by Optional09: 8:03am On May 01, 2018
Whites people fake laugh, don’t take it serious
Re: Have You Ever Seen President Trump Smile This Way by alsudaes1(m): 9:23am On May 01, 2018
I was surprised seeing the pics. ..

Is there something we are ignorant of
Re: Have You Ever Seen President Trump Smile This Way by daveP(m): 11:32am On May 01, 2018
No matter the comments by the zombies, Trump is so smart for all of ya that while you're still VA king this Daura President, He is effectively activing on areas that would affect an average Nigerian from afar.

Trump is too too smart for PMB.
Re: Have You Ever Seen President Trump Smile This Way by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:43am On May 01, 2018
That's a register, you idiots

(1) (Reply)

Anywhere You See Buhari Zoom His Ears - Nnamdi Kanu / Fr Ejike Mbaka Has Gone Mad / Atiku Abubakar Speech Today Over Recent Killings In Kaduna Made People Love Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.