Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Man Calls Out Women Who Listen To Advice Of Beyonce And Chimamanda. See Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Calls Out Women Who Listen To Advice Of Beyonce And Chimamanda. See Why (938 Views)

(PHOTOS) Sexy Bikini Pics Of Beyonce And Rihanna Flaunting Their Hot Backsides / This Photo Of Beyonce And Jay Z Will Give You Smile For Love / Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Calls Out Women Who Listen To Advice Of Beyonce And Chimamanda. See Why by CastedAyo: 1:20am On May 01, 2018
A Nigerian man has criticised women who heed the advice of successful women like Beyonce, Cardi B, and Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.

He said the aforementioned women come out to advise other women on how to run their relationships and marriages, but they do not live by their own advice, instead, they go home and "swallow all sorts of crap from their spouses" to keep their relationships, whereas the women who take their advice end up with broken relationships.

Read what he wrote below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/nigerian-man-calls-out-women-who-listen-to-advice-of-beyonce-and-chimamanda-see-why.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Women Who Listen To Advice Of Beyonce And Chimamanda. See Why by HeWrites(m): 1:30am On May 01, 2018
cool
Re: Man Calls Out Women Who Listen To Advice Of Beyonce And Chimamanda. See Why by Rickjordan(m): 2:06am On May 01, 2018
The truth
Re: Man Calls Out Women Who Listen To Advice Of Beyonce And Chimamanda. See Why by Mariangeles(f): 2:19am On May 01, 2018
Women should do things the Godly way instead of the worldly way...Let everyone (men/women) know their place to avoid confusion

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Women Who Listen To Advice Of Beyonce And Chimamanda. See Why by pocohantas(f): 2:58am On May 01, 2018
God gave us all the brain for a reason.
That ye may think for thyself and separate the wheat from the chaff in every word spoken unto thee...irrespective of the messenger.

Women should be discerning enough to know that which is applicable in their homes, without compromising the happiness and sanity of both partners.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Women Who Listen To Advice Of Beyonce And Chimamanda. See Why by Preshy561(f): 4:30am On May 01, 2018
I don't listen to their stupid advise or whatsoever because they all are cowards,but I believe I have a limit I can tolerate from a guy.
the fact their husby cheated and they let it slide doesn't mean other ladies will follow suit.

keep justifying your cheating habit untill you meet someone that will cut off your prick.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out Women Who Listen To Advice Of Beyonce And Chimamanda. See Why by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:42am On May 01, 2018
The fact that you're cute made me reserve my comment..

now back to the topic;

Chimamanda doesn't cook, that's her husband job.

She hasn't fvcked her man in the past 2years.

Only God knows what that young man is passing through..

"Marriage really draw women back to some extent"

Beyonce doesn't practice real feminism in her home.

Chimamanda is free because of the kind of husband she got married to.

Hillary Clinton doesn't practice extreme feminism in her home neither do Michelle Obama.

My main point is; If you really wannt to be a feminist unhindered, don't get married .

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Women Who Listen To Advice Of Beyonce And Chimamanda. See Why by Evablizin(f): 6:39am On May 01, 2018
Preshy561:
I don't listen to their stupid advise or whatsoever because they all are cowards,but I believe I have a limit I can tolerate from a guy.
the fact their husby cheated and they let it slide doesn't mean other ladies will follow suit.

keep justifying your cheating habit untill you meet someone that will cut off your prick.

gringringrin
Re: Man Calls Out Women Who Listen To Advice Of Beyonce And Chimamanda. See Why by donstan18: 6:39am On May 01, 2018
cheesy
Re: Man Calls Out Women Who Listen To Advice Of Beyonce And Chimamanda. See Why by aristocrazzy: 7:57am On May 01, 2018
You're right my brother. They are wrong counselors, they tell you to the left while they move to the right..
Re: Man Calls Out Women Who Listen To Advice Of Beyonce And Chimamanda. See Why by Uyiii: 8:10am On May 01, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

now back to the topic;

hey bro, I do agree with some of your assertions, your last sentence precisely but;
I am not in line with these I've quoted you for. you're not chimamanda's houseboy neither are you her kpekus meter to make a hasty generalization/conclusion as this.

That's the point this man right here is tryna promulgate, that babes who're sensible and not gullible shouldn't use what they see or hear to becloud their own sense of reasoning in their relationships.
To me, this whole feminism hullabaloo has been so much intertwined and misconstrued that the primary objective of the movement has been so submerged and sidelined.
Today's feminist wants to fight with a man, wants to throw rocks at men, wtf is that
These ideology of feminism cited are mostly propagated by our feminine folks in 9ja, I see lots here although all hope isn't lost yet as I believe many of them hasn't traded their brain for akara.

To conclude this man, you're not living in chimamanda's house, you're highly oblivious and misinformed of what goes on behind the closet with her man. Chimamanda might be a very good poetic preek sucker sucking the tips real good rhythmically and you're here thinking her man is suffering sexual disordinace.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Calls Out Women Who Listen To Advice Of Beyonce And Chimamanda. See Why by Nobody: 8:17am On May 01, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
The fact that you're cute made me reserve my comment..

now back to the topic;

"Marriage really draw women back to some extent"

Beyonce doesn't practice real feminism in her home.

Chimamanda is free because of the kind of husband she got married to.

Hillary Clinton doesn't practice extreme feminism in her home neither do Michelle Obama.

My main point is; If you really wannt to be a feminist unhindered, don't get married .

Better Oil dey your head. Good one bro cool
Re: Man Calls Out Women Who Listen To Advice Of Beyonce And Chimamanda. See Why by austyn0(m): 8:33am On May 01, 2018
These niggie was making sense before he ended his piece childishly..... The advice of those ladies do help in some cases,, ladies should just try to be matured enough to know when and when not to apply some advises.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Women Who Listen To Advice Of Beyonce And Chimamanda. See Why by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:41am On May 01, 2018
austyn0:
These niggie was making sense before he ended his piece childishly..... The advice of those ladies do help in some cases,, ladies should just try to be matured enough to know when and when not to apply some advises.
They should always help not in some cases..

you're right

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out Women Who Listen To Advice Of Beyonce And Chimamanda. See Why by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:49am On May 01, 2018
Uyiii:

hey bro, I do agree with some of your assertions, your last sentence precisely but;
I am not in line with these I've quoted you for. you're not chimamanda's houseboy neither are you her kpekus meter to make a hasty generalization/conclusion as this.

That's the point this man right here is tryna promulgate, that babes who're sensible and not gullible shouldn't use what they see or hear to becloud their own sense of reasoning in their relationships.
To me, this whole feminism hullabaloo has been so much intertwined and misconstrued that the primary objective of the movement has been so submerged and sidelined.
Today's feminist wants to fight with a man, wants to throw rocks at men, wtf is that
These ideology of feminism cited are mostly propagated by our feminine folks in 9ja, I see lots here although all hope isn't lost yet as I believe many of them hasn't traded their brain for akara.

To conclude this man, you're not living in chimamanda's house, you're highly oblivious and misinformed of what goes on behind the closet with her man. Chimamanda's might be a very poetic preek sucker sucking the tips real good rhythmically and you're here thinking her man is suffering sexual disordinace.

okay.....

#No hard feelings
Re: Man Calls Out Women Who Listen To Advice Of Beyonce And Chimamanda. See Why by Shugavee(f): 9:52am On May 01, 2018
Well i still love n listen to her!! Good day
Re: Man Calls Out Women Who Listen To Advice Of Beyonce And Chimamanda. See Why by Nobody: 9:54am On May 01, 2018
Beyonce na big fool. Always forming lady fierce bt for house she be mumu. Her junior sis had to even intervene for her . nonsense
Re: Man Calls Out Women Who Listen To Advice Of Beyonce And Chimamanda. See Why by Gerrard59(m): 10:02am On May 01, 2018
Mariangeles:
Women should do things the Godly way instead of the worldly way...Let everyone (men/women) know their place to avoid confusion

And what's the Godly way to condoning adultery?
Re: Man Calls Out Women Who Listen To Advice Of Beyonce And Chimamanda. See Why by Mariangeles(f): 10:03am On May 01, 2018
Gerrard59:

And what's the Godly way to condoning adultery?
If you're a Christian, you should know...

Modified: Did I type anything about condoning adultery?
Re: Man Calls Out Women Who Listen To Advice Of Beyonce And Chimamanda. See Why by Gerrard59(m): 11:55am On May 01, 2018
Mariangeles:
If you're a Christian, you should know...

Modified: Did I type anything about condoning adultery?

Well, the crux of the thread and IG poster is infidelity and about certain women staying in relationships that has been marred by infidelity, yet propagating a(n) "strong/independent" like culture. According to the IG poster, it smacks of hypocrisy.

So what is this Godly way that women should do things like?
Re: Man Calls Out Women Who Listen To Advice Of Beyonce And Chimamanda. See Why by Mariangeles(f): 12:31pm On May 01, 2018
Gerrard59:

Well, the crux of the thread and IG poster is infidelity and about certain women staying in relationships that has been marred by infidelity, yet propagating a(n) "strong/independent" like culture. According to the IG poster, it smacks of hypocrisy.

So what is this Godly way that women should do things like?

I was referring to Chiamanda's view encouraging all women to be feminist.
I think we all as humans should know our place and play our role in this world as God ordained it to be to avoid confusion.
It's simple but people are complicating things...

(1) (Reply)

JSS1 Student Allegedly Writes Love Letter To His Teacher Chioma! Chioma My Lover / Condemning Single Ladies Above 30 Reeks Of Hyprocrisy. / Confession: How Sales Man Fu+cked Me Hard In Our Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.