Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,343 members, 7,891,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:35 PM

Konga.com Finally Completes Merger With Yudala - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Konga.com Finally Completes Merger With Yudala (497 Views)

Uzoma Dozie Gives Details Of Access And Diamond Banks "Merger" / Century Petroleum Announces The Proposed Reverse Merger With A Ibeto Group / Konga And Yudala Merger In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konga.com Finally Completes Merger With Yudala by ideology(m): 2:15am On May 01, 2018
Some months ago, Techpoint.ng announced the official acquisition of Konga by Zinox group with is the mother company to Yudala.com an e-commerce platform.

After the new executive team was set up, they have been working on merging the ecommerce giant Konga to Yudala to provide better services and save operational cost.

Today May 1st, 2018, Konga, Nigeria’s largest online mall and Yudala, Africa’s pioneer composite e-commerce company have officially merged.

The business merger will see both companies operate under the brand name KONGA, with new brand design and all former Yudala offline shops will now bare the name Konga and will also serve as pick up centers across the country

According to Konga chairman Olusiji Ijogun, combining forces to power the new Konga will enable us effectively achieve our goals of platform expansion and accelerated growth as we embark on an ambitious journey to redefine the retail ecosystem with the industry’s most advanced technology.

Both operations will be supported by KongaPay, a Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)-licensed mobile money platform and Konga Express, a world-class logistics company with advanced delivery capabilities for internal and external customers.

Source - https://ideologieshub.com.ng/blog/konga-yudala-merger/

Re: Konga.com Finally Completes Merger With Yudala by fanwas(m): 3:03am On May 01, 2018
*FANWAS GIFT CARD & BITCOIN MERCHANT*
Past me all your valid iTunes Gift Card & Amazon walmart Vanilla wallet Gift Card all country 10$, 15$, 25$, 50$, 100$, 200$ all payment will be given in 10 to 15min maximum. Long life all legit feet boys.....Don't give ur card to Ripper...I buy it Normal @Good rate just try me once u will enjoy Doing Business with me
I remain your number one trusted merchant. I buy Bitcoin @ honest price�whatsapp or Call *08032190913*
*Let's trade and smile away*
Re: Konga.com Finally Completes Merger With Yudala by Pamela96(f): 8:33am On May 01, 2018
That's a good move. Hopefully, this will help them stay afloat this time. I guess this is the reason why anyone coming up with any business idea should better be quick and launch now before someone else launches and colonizes the market the way Jumia did. The same thing Airtel, Glo and 9Mobile are going through_after MTN gained the Nigerian Market. The key is to enter the market first! Start your business and launch now! Anything otherwise, you will be struggling all your life trying to win your competitors' customers.

Meanwhile, learn how to setup a profitable membership website here https://www.ghavoch.com/setup or you can let http://www.laticodes.com do it for you.
Re: Konga.com Finally Completes Merger With Yudala by Teddeebear: 2:10pm On May 01, 2018
nice

(1) (Reply)

Smart Leadership Skills On How To Manage Humans, Men, Women, Boys And Girls / Get Your Gifts And Souvenirs At Swish Ideas / Can I Link My 9ja Credit Card To My Foreign Paypal Account??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.