Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,206 members, 7,880,761 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

‘2019 Election Will Be The Easiest For President Buhari’ – Festus Keyamo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘2019 Election Will Be The Easiest For President Buhari’ – Festus Keyamo (16711 Views)

Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested / 2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB / 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘2019 Election Will Be The Easiest For President Buhari’ – Festus Keyamo by zudozz: 3:03pm On May 01, 2018
even this one sef no get sense...this country sef?
Re: ‘2019 Election Will Be The Easiest For President Buhari’ – Festus Keyamo by ufuosman(m): 3:10pm On May 01, 2018
Buhari don give u bone na
Re: ‘2019 Election Will Be The Easiest For President Buhari’ – Festus Keyamo by ozoneboy(m): 3:12pm On May 01, 2018
PassingShot:

Let's assume that you don't know, let me attempt to educate you.

1. The most peaceful countries in the world, despite not being in wars, continue to build their military arsenal to tackle any security threats.

2. If we had all the weapons we should have, perhaps BH and other security challenges would have been nipped in the bud before they became big.

3. Security weapons, especially fighter jets can't be bought the way you buy tomatoes and fish from the market. They take years to be built and supplied to the the buyers.

4. All the above are reasons some of the world powers are what they are. They don't wait for problems before they start looking for weapons.

Go school to acquire quality education, you say "no".

Even if they give u Buhari shit and Urine antidote for Zombiesm ,u and ur region will always remain Zombies.Thats y u are a class 1 forever Zombie
Re: ‘2019 Election Will Be The Easiest For President Buhari’ – Festus Keyamo by onubijoe(m): 3:25pm On May 01, 2018
prepare your load now and make it easy fore yourself now.

Obasanjo 2018 page,123 "let failure be failure @PMB

emmasege:
Yes, it will be the easiest for him to lose.

His loss in 2019 will be much easier than it was in 2011. Buhari-induced hunger and his murderous footsoldiers in the middle belt, have since reset the brains of zombies in the zone and a very good number in the south west.

Just last week, an APC supporter in Osun who claimed to garner support for Buhari in the last election, told me he wish Jonathan had won the election. Hunger has reset his brain just like Bubu's nepotism and insensitivity to the middle belt ethnic cleansing have opened his eyes.

Aisha should start preparing the other room in Daura for Bubu.
Re: ‘2019 Election Will Be The Easiest For President Buhari’ – Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 01, 2018
PassingShot:

Let's wait and see.

Soon, you will understand that the propaganda that didn't help PDP as a ruling party won't help them as opposition party. The more they try to soil PMB's image, the larger he looms.

Soon, you will understand it's a huge task to defeat an incumbent president. What we witnessed in 2015 had been in the offing for a very long time.

Over confidence kill pdp during last election, it will surely do same to APC. The funny thing is that, you're just making mouth just like what Tony barcanister was doing during the last election.

You alone can't call the shot, but its your opinion.
Re: ‘2019 Election Will Be The Easiest For President Buhari’ – Festus Keyamo by enlady(f): 3:56pm On May 01, 2018
You must be thinking everyone here is ignorant. The press release said 44 percent of early works stage four. Can you give a numerical estimate of this in engineering parlance?
The only time line stated is early work stage four commenced in November 2017 to end July 2018. No mention of deadline for complete construction. Amount for early work stage four released 2bn out of 14bn.
No one is disputing the project. Its the deceit by Keyamo

jaybee3:

Why are you laughing with someone acting to be smart?

(44% of X) as a % of Y might actually be a lot work done that you are giving them credit for.

A good indicator would have been how far they've been into the delivery timeline

Shebi you understand Pareto's ish abi?
Re: ‘2019 Election Will Be The Easiest For President Buhari’ – Festus Keyamo by Tomoyayi(m): 4:02pm On May 01, 2018
PassingShot:
I believe. And if anyone doubts it, let him/her argue with these facts:

1. NW on lock down for PMB. It's obviously a "no go" area for PDP
2. NE - With the battle against BH being won, despite occasional strikes, the people there know that things are much more better than pre-PMB. Buhari will win at least 70% here
3. NC - the only states PMB will struggle to do very well will be Benue and Kogi. He will win convincingly in Nassarawa, Plateu and Niger states.
4. SW - PDP is living in fool's paradise to think they can have someone beat PMB/VPYO with support of Jagaban and other APC governors in SW. Even if PDP gives the VP slot to a SW man, who would that be to defeat Jagaban there? OBJ can't even win his own LG. We saw that before.
5. SS - PMB will score at least 30% in this region
6. SE - despite the noise from wailing zombies here, 200 monarchs from the region recently endorsed PMB, saying he has done more for the region than any other president in Nigeria's history. So, I expect at least 35% votes from here. Even if he doesn't get 20%, it doesn't affect him being re-elected. cheesy

The fact is that the turn-out will be less in the South in 2019 election. This adds to PMB's chances and diminishes PDP/opposition chances.

Argue with facts and logic.

grin grin grin grin

Your so called facts Na rubbish. You dey yan nonsense.
Wait and see how Nigerians will send that Dul-hari packing.
Re: ‘2019 Election Will Be The Easiest For President Buhari’ – Festus Keyamo by lukency(m): 4:12pm On May 01, 2018
Lets cross our fingers and wait for the time. However, from his analysis, Keyamo is very right.
Re: ‘2019 Election Will Be The Easiest For President Buhari’ – Festus Keyamo by AMUNSI23(f): 4:37pm On May 01, 2018
one of the cabals in aso rock speaking let wait on 2019 general election my p v c is ready
Re: ‘2019 Election Will Be The Easiest For President Buhari’ – Festus Keyamo by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:49pm On May 01, 2018
These are not achievement, you have resorted to appealing to emotions,
There is no enabling environment if the farm you claim to have established is trampled by herders who have refused to be ranchers in 2018 and a president who doesn't seem to see it as a priority and with Myatti Allah, chief of defense staff and the IGP claiming anti-grazing laws is the cause of bloodletting, it's VERY dangerous to reward such gov't with a 2nd term, it's only common sense!
The gov't had no plan for technology, I would attach a picture of the minister of Tech and comm and let you be the judge.
There are no big plans for agriculture, how many silo's, processing plants, mills, etc have been built? that is why the idea of locally made rice flooding the market are big lies, you need to build all these from scratch before admitting big plans.

Security has been a big failure except you live in an illusion, Buhari was almost begging Trump to send troops,

Butterflyleo:

No government is free of loans not even the best in the world. Besides before any government arrives at a place of being seen as "the best" they embarked on major overhaul or direct infrastructural growth direction as well as created an enabling environment for technological boom FROM WITHIN. The policy of this present government has been largely targeted at self awareness and self empowerment in the area of agriculture majorly and then infrastructural improvement while locking down our borders against things felt to be detrimental to our self awareness goals (even though this has been gradual) but yes results are evident because it pushed a lot of Nigerians to begin to look inward and that includes me.

The economy is diversifying but as large as Nigeria is, diversification would be disastrous if done suddenly so has to be encouraged.

Stage 1: Agricultural focus IN ALL FORMS. This has revived the formerly comatose agricultural sector and brought back the pride of farming which is a money spinner for any nation. I believe that when this is concluded with, the next focus would be technology and we are already seeing hints of that from the government. If we still discover oil in the north that would still not distract the focus on agriculture. It would simply help both compliment each other further.

Security of citizens is one of the primary objectives of any government. When the international community see how serious security is taken into consideration in any country it makes investors more comfortable and of course attracts investment even to areas or regions otherwise known to be hot spots.

Buhari does not need a new manifesto for a second term. He simply needs to continue implementing the one he is currently on without distraction. As far as I am concerned, i am comfortable and very okay with the direction he is headed.

I am a product of his economic policies since it helped me take up farming WITH PRIDE and have been laughing to the bank ever since.

#DontBeALazyYouth.

Re: ‘2019 Election Will Be The Easiest For President Buhari’ – Festus Keyamo by hasyak(m): 6:19pm On May 01, 2018
PassingShot:

Let's assume that you don't know, let me attempt to educate you.

1. The most peaceful countries in the world, despite not being in wars, continue to build their military arsenal to tackle any security threats.

2. If we had all the weapons we should have, perhaps BH and other security challenges would have been nipped in the bud before they became big.

3. Security weapons, especially fighter jets can't be bought the way you buy tomatoes and fish from the market. They take years to be built and supplied to the the buyers.

4. All the above are reasons some of the world powers are what they are. They don't wait for problems before they start looking for weapons.

Go school to acquire quality education, you say "no".
Qv
+7.6
Re: ‘2019 Election Will Be The Easiest For President Buhari’ – Festus Keyamo by jaybee3(m): 6:33pm On May 01, 2018
enlady:
You must be thinking everyone here is ignorant. The press release said 44 percent of early works stage four. Can you give a numerical estimate of this in engineering parlance?
The only time line stated is early work stage four commenced in November 2017 to end July 2018. No mention of deadline for complete construction. Amount for early work stage four released 2bn out of 14bn.
No one is disputing the project. Its the deceit by Keyamo

What’s engineering parlance to start with?

Let’s assume they were referring to construction of a building. It’s not out of place for the 44% of early stage work to be with respect to foundation and if so, you will agree with me that’s the major piece since the remaining completion depending on the level of building being constructed could be easily expedited
Re: ‘2019 Election Will Be The Easiest For President Buhari’ – Festus Keyamo by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:44pm On May 01, 2018
johngold20:
I expect people to know that things are not actually moving fine,if 180 million people are not faring well.Why can't we look straight to our eyes and tell ourselves the truth its goes beyond regional and religious trait.
Already, the Results have been printed by Inec Chairman in Abuja. Is this a Democracy. Nigeria does not practise Democracy. If you see what Transportation Minister an Campaign Manager did in Rivers state, you will fear. DSS and ARMY, were all over the place, beating and floging Inec officials including Corpers. Running around with Ballot Boxes. Already the results was annouced from Abuja. Then he Rented crowds of Lazy Rivers yoots to patrol the streets, even a sitting Governor has been terrorised and ran away from Govt house ph. Yoots from Zimbabwe and South africa did the IMPOSSIBLE by refusing to wait for the next election because africa does not practise DEMOCRACY,
Re: ‘2019 Election Will Be The Easiest For President Buhari’ – Festus Keyamo by Teespice(f): 6:59pm On May 01, 2018
jaybee3:

Why are you laughing with someone acting to be smart?

(44% of X) as a % of Y might actually be a lot work done that you are giving them credit for.

A good indicator would have been how far they've been into the delivery timeline

Shebi you understand Pareto's ish abi?

I don't understand pareto's ish.

please explain.
Re: ‘2019 Election Will Be The Easiest For President Buhari’ – Festus Keyamo by Teespice(f): 7:00pm On May 01, 2018
enlady:
cheesy Was he appointed to tell lies?

probably.
Re: ‘2019 Election Will Be The Easiest For President Buhari’ – Festus Keyamo by jaybee3(m): 7:02pm On May 01, 2018
Teespice:

I don't understand pareto's ish.

please explain.

80/20 rule
Re: ‘2019 Election Will Be The Easiest For President Buhari’ – Festus Keyamo by NairaMaster1(m): 8:02pm On May 01, 2018
PassingShot:
I believe. And if anyone doubts it, let him/her argue with these facts:

1. NW on lock down for PMB. It's obviously a "no go" area for PDP
2. NE - With the battle against BH being won, despite occasional strikes, the people there know that things are much more better than pre-PMB. Buhari will win at least 70% here
3. NC - the only states PMB will struggle to do very well will be Benue and Kogi. He will win convincingly in Nassarawa, Plateu and Niger states.
4. SW - PDP is living in fool's paradise to think they can have someone beat PMB/VPYO with support of Jagaban and other APC governors in SW. Even if PDP gives the VP slot to a SW man, who would that be to defeat Jagaban there? OBJ can't even win his own LG. We saw that before.
5. SS - PMB will score at least 30% in this region
6. SE - despite the noise from wailing zombies here, 200 monarchs from the region recently endorsed PMB, saying he has done more for the region than any other president in Nigeria's history. So, I expect at least 35% votes from here. Even if he doesn't get 20%, it doesn't affect him being re-elected. cheesy

The fact is that the turn-out will be less in the South in 2019 election. This adds to PMB's chances and diminishes PDP/opposition chances.

Argue with facts and logic.

grin grin grin grin

Your opinion.

Did you see what happened in Mubi today? How many family lost their bread winners?

Do you know how people are suffering in the NW?
You can only bring the logic of rigging.

I pray Keyamo doesn't end like FKK
Re: ‘2019 Election Will Be The Easiest For President Buhari’ – Festus Keyamo by NairaMaster1(m): 8:05pm On May 01, 2018
enlady:
You can see clearly I only addressed case of Plateau.

Not to talk of BENUE, TARABA, ADAMAWA.
Re: ‘2019 Election Will Be The Easiest For President Buhari’ – Festus Keyamo by Butterflyleo: 8:11pm On May 01, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
These are not achievement, you have resorted to appealing to emotions,
There is no enabling environment if the farm you claim to have established is trampled by herders who have refused to be ranchers in 2018 and a president who doesn't seem to see it as a priority and with Myatti Allah, chief of defense staff and the IGP claiming anti-grazing laws is the cause of bloodletting, it's VERY dangerous to reward such gov't with a 2nd term, it's only common sense!
The gov't had no plan for technology, I would attach a picture of the minister of Tech and comm and let you be the judge.
There are no big plans for agriculture, how many silo's, processing plants, mills, etc have been built? that is why the idea of locally made rice flooding the market are big lies, you need to build all these from scratch before admitting big plans.

Security has been a big failure except you live in an illusion, Buhari was almost begging Trump to send troops,

You are actually the one appealing to emotions here. I was being very factual.

By the way I own a piggery aka pig farm and not the kind of farm you thought would get trampled.

You seem deliberately self inflicted with blindness to a lot of things and I will leave you to it.

Its your choice so no point taking it away from you. I have made my choice as a direct beneficiary to the policies of this government and I have had no regrets.

Enjoy your complaints while I enjoy my rewards.
Re: ‘2019 Election Will Be The Easiest For President Buhari’ – Festus Keyamo by enlady(f): 10:54pm On May 01, 2018
You need to read details in the news stay informed. Here are links:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/2nd-niger-bridge-reps-grill-fashola-two-hours-2/amp/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/2nd-niger-bridge-reps-grill-fashola-two-hours-2/amp/

The main excerpts from the news above is:
- The Director of Information, Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing said that the early works were preliminary projects to be completed before the award of the main contract.
- The main contract for building the bridge is not yet awarded.
- The main project for the bridge will cost 210 billion but only 5.5bn was estimated for the project in the 2018 budget.
- The main project contract has not been awarded and has no time line for now
- The 2nd Niger Bridge will not be completed anytime soon. This is 2019 campaign stunts
- Someone mentioned this in a thread last week but was thoroughly insulted.
The FG has done well with roads construction in the SE. But as for this bridge, it is still a pipe dream. The govt needs to be creative to find the funding. They might need to return to the previous administration's funding ideas.

jaybee3:

What’s engineering parlance to start with?

Let’s assume they were referring to construction of a building. It’s not out of place for the 44% of early stage work to be with respect to foundation and if so, you will agree with me that’s the major piece since the remaining completion depending on the level of building being constructed could be easily expedited
Re: ‘2019 Election Will Be The Easiest For President Buhari’ – Festus Keyamo by jaybee3(m): 4:44am On May 02, 2018
enlady:

You need to read details in the news stay informed. Here are links:

The main excerpts from the news above is:
- The Director of Information, Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing said that the early works were preliminary projects to be completed before the award of the main contract.
- The main contract for building the bridge is not yet awarded.
- The main project for the bridge will cost 210 billion but only 5.5bn was estimated for the project in the 2018 budget.
- The main project contract has not been awarded and has no time line for now
- The 2nd Niger Bridge will not be completed anytime soon. This is 2019 campaign stunts
- Someone mentioned this in a thread last week but was thoroughly insulted.
The FG has done well with roads construction in the SE. But as for this bridge, it is still a pipe dream. The govt needs to be creative to find the funding. They might need to return to the previous administration's funding ideas.

Thanks for providing the background Info which is quite detailed. I now agree with you that Keyamo was merely spinning the truth
Re: ‘2019 Election Will Be The Easiest For President Buhari’ – Festus Keyamo by Ovamboland(m): 7:17am On May 02, 2018
Solstar:
The mouth supports who ever feeds the stomach of these gentlemen.

Ofcourse we know Buhari will win, because even the Voters Registration Card and Booth Allocation has been corruptly favorable to his blind supporters areas of concentration, but that is really not the reason he will win.

This election will not be won by ballot box, it will be won because Buhari is needed by the Powers that be, to use Islam for the 300 Years plan of eliminating Christianity, a Jesuit religion no more paying Taxes (Tithes) to the Inventors of Religions. Now Pastors pocket the entire money and only Catholics are still sending money to Vatican where it disappears to the 33 families, so Islam is a better religion for their control, as Muslims are better zombies to the Savior Program of the 33.

Except Christians and Christian countries prepare, arm themselves and protect theirs from inversions of Islam, not really the religion but elements who are machinated by Islam, to carry out the 300 years plan of destruction of Christianity and after which Muslims will welcome the rise of the New Religions.

The Old Religions have served their purpose and a new is to be born.

I see it coming.
I see a mind wrecked by religion here
Re: ‘2019 Election Will Be The Easiest For President Buhari’ – Festus Keyamo by phase1: 11:01am On May 02, 2018
misano:

Tell D Northeners to teach U guys how to play politics. Una too dull, dafts & cheap. We told U guys GEJ will fail & still U guys doubted it.

Seat down there & be playing childish politcs & see Bubu win in South East. Then, U will know ur people are cheap. wink

You that know how to play politics pass Igbo no be brown roof, beggars, Idp camps and almajiris full your state? Are the Igbos not better fed than you? grin

Have anybody from your miserable leprosy-infested tribe been elected as politicians and lawmakers in US, poland, Italy and other civilized country like the Igbos? grin
Re: ‘2019 Election Will Be The Easiest For President Buhari’ – Festus Keyamo by misano(m): 11:27am On May 02, 2018
phase1:

You that know how to play politics pass Igbo no be brown roof, beggars, Idp camps and almajiris full your state? Are the Igbos not better fed than you? grin

Have anybody from your miserable leprosy-infested tribe been elected as politicians and lawmakers in US, poland, Italy and other civilized country like the Igbos? grin

Bubu till 2023...
Re: ‘2019 Election Will Be The Easiest For President Buhari’ – Festus Keyamo by phase1: 11:33am On May 02, 2018
misano:

Bubu till 2023...
Your gworo brownish teeth till 3921. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LG Autonomy: Governors Petition Buhari, Over Control Local Government Allocation / Wike Imposes Night Curfew In All Rivers LGA From 10.00 p.m. To 6.00 a.m. / Thisglob e.com Video: of oyo state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.