Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,188 members, 7,884,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:30 AM

”my Daughter Raped Me” – 50 Year Old Man Who Impregnated His Daughter Says - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ”my Daughter Raped Me” – 50 Year Old Man Who Impregnated His Daughter Says (444 Views)

Help Me!!! My Husband Just Raped Me!!! / Airtel Charged Me 50 Naira For Sms Without Sending Any Sms / The Real Story About 400level Student Of Bowen That Impregnated His Vc’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”my Daughter Raped Me” – 50 Year Old Man Who Impregnated His Daughter Says by Uhumerio: 10:47am On May 01, 2018
Yesterday, we reported the story of a 50 year old man identified as Taiwo Oyelabi, who impregnated his 21 year old daughter at their home in Community Road, Badore, Iba in Lagos state.

Police investigations have revealed that Oyelabi, a private security guard, started having sex with his own daughter in November 2017.

He and the mother of the victim have separated and he was left with caring for her and her other siblings. The suspect drew the attention of his neighbor when he started to take the victim to his workplace everyday.

www.mediaafricana.com.ng/news/my-daughter-raped-me-50-year-old-man-who-impregnated-his-daughter-says/

cc-lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help Badly!!advice Is Needed Pleaseee / June 11 Birthday Mates / Crystalpur Manual, Cheap Pocket-size Reliable Water Filter Against Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.