Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,042 members, 7,949,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

Trump Statement: Religious Riot Brewing, Christians Be Vigilant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Statement: Religious Riot Brewing, Christians Be Vigilant (696 Views)

El-zakzaky: Police Warn Against Demonstration, Ask Citizens To Be Vigilant / RUGA suspension: Be vigilant, FG is still doing underground plans, CAN warns / 2019: Be Vigilant, Don’t Return Nigeria To Egypt – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Statement: Religious Riot Brewing, Christians Be Vigilant by Kazim88: 2:01pm On May 01, 2018
History always find way to repeat itself.

Who remembered Miss World comment that caused riot in Nigeria

how about the comment from that Swedish man

how about the case of Salam Rushdie

The issue is Islam is a religion that actually support violence as long it is for so and so reason which in fact terrible.

I am not an Xtain.. I know the Bible contains calls for violence (in the Old Testament) but Christianity as religion preach against violence not matter your excuse...

As long as this trend continues one group would always believe that they have the monopoly of violence and their Allah supports it... and the other group would keep complaining and as usual Praying and fasting .... and the circle continues.

1 Like

Re: Trump Statement: Religious Riot Brewing, Christians Be Vigilant by papoudaupolos: 2:05pm On May 01, 2018
You afraid
And u r trying to denied your religion.
Hypocrisy
Re: Trump Statement: Religious Riot Brewing, Christians Be Vigilant by gidgiddy: 2:15pm On May 01, 2018
Kazim88:

The issue is Islam is a religion that actually support violence as long it is for so and so reason which in fact terrible.

I am not an Xtain.. I know the Bible contains calls for violence (in the Old Testament) but Christianity as religion preach against violence not matter your excuse...

As long as this trend continues one group would always believe that they have the monopoly of violence and their Allah supports it... and the other group would keep complaining and as usual Praying and fasting .... and the circle continues.

If you don't like the fact that Muslims occasionally rise up in Nigeria and kill Christians, the agitate for your own separate country
Re: Trump Statement: Religious Riot Brewing, Christians Be Vigilant by Pierohandsome: 2:42pm On May 01, 2018
Islam the most evil cult on planet earth.

U cn imagine a world without islam, it would hv been heaven on earth.

I wil rather join ogboni than been a muslim.

Religion of blood

1 Like

Re: Trump Statement: Religious Riot Brewing, Christians Be Vigilant by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 04, 2018
Kazim88:

and is it compulsory for you to use Islamic name to promote your foolishness?
Re: Trump Statement: Religious Riot Brewing, Christians Be Vigilant by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 04, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Islam the most evil cult on planet earth.

U cn imagine a world without islam, it would hv been heaven on earth.

I wil rather join ogboni than been a muslim.

Religion of blood
religion of blood grin

But the one u nailed on stick,is it not his blood u said it cleaned your sins?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:Oyo Apc Ward Congress Hard Questions For Shittu,dapo Lam / Landslide Victory… Fayemi Sweeps APC Primary In Ekiti / Saraki Pays Condolence Visit To Emir Sanusi Over The Death Of Sheikh Isyaku Rabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.