Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,079 members, 7,973,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:06 PM

Dont Let Your Nudes Destroy You Any Longer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Let Your Nudes Destroy You Any Longer (595 Views)

Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies / I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer / Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Let Your Nudes Destroy You Any Longer by Dirkcoyt: 3:07pm On May 01, 2018
lets be realistic there is nothing bad having self love, i think what someone choose to do with their phones shouldnt be a problem regardless of social construct. so if you snap your nudes maybe during a sex chat and your boyfriend or girlfriend decided to blackmail you with it. what do you do? keep on doing a blackmailers bidding? keep living in fear? fret no more cause your days of worries are gone with just a simple DMCA takedown.

iF YOU EVER FIND YOUR NUDES ONLINE JUST FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW TO TAKE DOWN THE LINK OR SEXTAPE YOURSELF.

https://www.dmca.com/signup/default.aspx?mpi=Takedown&affId=aff4574e4c&showdiy=false

With a token of not up to 4000 naira you will be free from fears of compromising image of you out there.

(1) (Reply)

Losing Her Arm To A Crocodile Didnt Stop This Lady From Havin Her Wedding / See What A Lady Posted And The Epic Replies She Got!!! / How Long Should You Date Before Marriage? - A Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.