Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,931 members, 7,946,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

How To Start A Business With No Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Business With No Money (341 Views)

How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit / Can I Start A Chin Chin Business With 5k?(help) / Tara Fela-Durotoye: I Started Makeup Business With N15,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Business With No Money by oliviablog(f): 3:19pm On May 01, 2018
A neighbor had been talking about starting a business for at least six months. Whenever I saw him, that's all he talked about. Eventually, I got tired of it.
"What the heck are you waiting for?" I finally asked.
It turns out, he thought the process of starting a business was really complicated. "I don't want to go through all that stuff," he said, "unless I'm absolutely sure my idea is perfect." Like a lot of would-be entrepreneurs, he was stalling because he was intimidated by the apparent complexity of the administrative and legal tasks involved in starting a business.
So I bet him lunch that we could take care of all that in less than three hours.
Keep in mind, I'm only talking about setting yourself up to do business: I'm not talking about writing a business plan (although if that's what you want to do, here's a comprehensive to writing a business plan), sourcing financing, developing a marketing plan, etc.
The goal is to get off square one and get on to the fun stuff.
Here's how:
1. Get over the company-name thing..............
Read More https://oliviablogng..co.ke/2018/05/how-to-start-business-with-no-money.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Import Top Quality Wheat Flour Branded With Your Company Name For Just $22/50kg. / (youths In Nigeria)what's Your Legit Hustle Like? / Peugeot To Start Nigeria Assembly Plant In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.