Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,140 members, 7,977,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:51 AM

Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. (37459 Views)

Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation / Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by kolexy(m): 9:06pm On May 01, 2018
timwudz:
This guy is a kid

He better hustle hard and let karma handle the biach

like say he never break person heart before.. his heart wasn't the first to be broken. Tolerance makes a man
Let go dude and shut the fvck up!

Which Karma? Were they married before
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by madone: 9:09pm On May 01, 2018
lefulefu:
iyam even seeing moustache on top d girl lipcheesy. Na wao.. I no see any reason why d man go dey cry sef. Maybe it could be the after effects of the Decimal 10:10 wey d girl be dey give am chop b4.d tin never clear yet for im head.
hahahaaa Oga lefulefu Na person sister be dat o na that guy I dey vex for like seriously Na like this guys dey do that means his next girlfriend will be full curses cos most girls for Niaja get ex.
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by madone: 9:11pm On May 01, 2018
lefulefu:
if to say na my friend i for don disown fast fast wit dis im foolish behaviourcheesy.
lol some men dey sha. Woman go make me come dey swear for Wat now. As she dey go I wait feel the pain then go out to my side chick
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by madone: 9:12pm On May 01, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Don't mind the dumb ass cool
and one girl will be tripping for this one sef oo.. Chai. What a waste
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by MarieSucre(f): 9:19pm On May 01, 2018
You people should stop asking him to man up and stop crying. It hurts me It does and this is the kind of thing that turns people into demons. Bros, I don't know enough about your relationship in terms of how you treated her but I fell you pain. Please don't do anything rash, take time to heal. You will find a woman out there who will love you and Cherish you the way you are. Till them keep loving yourself 100%. Peace.
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by lereinter(m): 9:41pm On May 01, 2018
Forzap:
that's why I prefer olosho for now until boy hammer big time, no heartbreak no heart attack grin grin

#owonikoko

beware of Hiv too
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by merits(m): 9:47pm On May 01, 2018
Muckross1122:
A Nigerian man with the username "Brandy Temmy Gold" took to his Facebook account to rain curses on his ex-girlfriend for dumping him for a richer man in osun state.

He Wrote:

caffy temmy gold.. ,���� u break my heart. d woman I trust. we eat together catch fun. sex play. spend in terms of money. bt now u leave mi because a man of two kids rented u a room.
tope u w nt b favoured. mercy from east west south Noth w nt locate u. u w suffer till ur third generation God plan w Neva b ur might Omo oni sin err. wa sanku. won ni jere tree
, u w nt b happy in d morning till night. ���������������� adebayo tope caffy temmy gold wa sanku ni
daff tabi mark tabi iveco Loma paa re
awon obi ee koni jere re
although ur mother have course u because of wat u have did for mi. so shall it be. Amen Amin aseeee agreed ����✍️✍️✍️

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/05/man-rains-heavy-curses-on-his-ex-for.html

Bros she's not yours let her go,forget about everything and move on.your own real lover will soon locate you,just mark my word.
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 01, 2018
kalu61:
yap. u suppose like football

Yeah its 2-2 now but the aggregate is 4-3.It seems like Real Madrid will qualify...

BTW how you take know say I suppose like football?
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by charain: 10:15pm On May 01, 2018
dominique:
I just did some social media snooping and saw that the said girl is his babymama. So she left the father of her child because she found someone who rented her a dingy one room apartment. Some girls are just too cheap and classless
How do you know he is the father?
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by dominique(f): 10:23pm On May 01, 2018
charain:

How do you know he is the father?

I checked them out on Facebook, just last week they both gushed over photos of their son. Barely a week later one parent is heaping the other with curses. Very messy something.

1 Like

Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Mohdhk(m): 10:29pm On May 01, 2018
;DHaba bros only one person!! Kilode!! She was never meant of u jst heal up n move on dat life
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Pennywise(m): 10:56pm On May 01, 2018
See mumu with him curse. The curse like the owner will be ineffective, miss direction and might end up on his head.
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Puth22(m): 10:59pm On May 01, 2018
Lmao ...You nah no go kill me with laugh,wéré go hustle jaree and let karma handle the bitch
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by kalu61(m): 11:23pm On May 01, 2018
Ameeboh:

Yeah its 2-2 now but the aggregate is 4-3.It seems like Real Madrid will qualify...

BTW how you take know say I suppose like football?
l have been your village people for a while now. From your comment I knew u are vast is social issues
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Cityguy: 11:24pm On May 01, 2018
Nonsense! Fact is your relationship expired. Get that and move on kid. Na you dash her her assets? Did you create her? What does she owe you? Nothing! Gosh some people sha. Childish rant.
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Nobody: 12:15am On May 02, 2018
kalu61:
l have been your village people for a while now. From your comment I knew u are vast is social issues

grin grin

Village people = stalker?
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by oladele00(m): 12:30am On May 02, 2018
Move on bro..But if u can't pls kindly went after her
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by overdoseme: 1:10am On May 02, 2018
Lol! Eya sorry and take heart.
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Nobody: 1:32am On May 02, 2018
An old man once told me... If u ever loose the woman u love to another man. It means only one thing.. double the hustle, make more doe. This guy just dey f00l himself So because of single room rent the girl change am for am totally grin cheesy I wonder wetin she go do if i put 3 years rent money for her tiny hands.. Some girls too hungry sha cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Nobody: 1:37am On May 02, 2018
dominique:

I checked them out on Facebook, just last week they both gushed over photos of their son. Barely a week later one parent is heaping the other with curses. Very messy something.
Lolzz.. poverty causes a lot crazy sh!t
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Wisebisho: 4:47am On May 02, 2018
Are you married to her? Have you paid her bride price. Abeg free her and let her be: no be her kpomo you don dey chop since... We should learn to let go and move on.
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Papachioma: 7:38am On May 02, 2018
Make e go join yoruba demons
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by mhizcassidy001(f): 8:38am On May 02, 2018
this one weak me faaaa
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by mikejj(m): 8:50am On May 02, 2018
LivingFree:
Men cry too grin
. you think cry is for only women....cheesy grin and Jesus wept....
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by mikejj(m): 8:54am On May 02, 2018
lefulefu:
iyam even seeing moustache on top d girl lipcheesy. Na wao.. I no see any reason why d man go dey cry sef. Maybe it could be the after effects of the Decimal 10:10 wey d girl be dey give am chop b4.d tin never clear yet for im head.
cheesy grin baba see ehn i think the girl wan pay the guy back..since him dey make her cry for couch..na him turn to cry..money good oo..
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by mikejj(m): 8:56am On May 02, 2018
dairykidd:
An old man once told me... If u ever loose the woman u love to another man. It means only one thing.. double the hustle, make more doe. This guy just dey f00l himself So because of single room rent the girl change am for am totally grin cheesy I wonder wetin she go do if i put 3 years rent money for her tiny hands.. Some girls too hungry sha cheesy
. cheesy grin flee from Yoruba girly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Funkybabee(f): 10:01am On May 02, 2018
pawshjai:
lolz...e pain her ooo...sowi dear..didnt min to insult..

What pain me,shey no be u an ingrate living on another person land(Yoruba)to survive and even have guts to call her a bleaching tribe....

Seriously u need drug
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by ghettochild(m): 10:28am On May 02, 2018
This is what happens when u date an olosho n take her serious
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by pawshjai(f): 2:48pm On May 02, 2018
Funkybabee:

What pain me,shey no be u an ingrate living on another person land(Yoruba)to survive and even have guts to call her a bleaching tribe....

Seriously u need drug
do u hv any dear?
wud love to hv one
Re: Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. by Nobody: 1:04am On May 03, 2018
Learner go and sit down, you think say na only you dey fúck her before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? / Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face / Hilarious Naija Break Up Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.