Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,038 members, 7,928,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:05 AM

Fani Kayode Shares Beautiful Maternity Photo Of His Wife, Precious - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fani Kayode Shares Beautiful Maternity Photo Of His Wife, Precious (589 Views)

Chioma’s Au Naturel Baby Bump Maternity Photo / Chioma Smiles In Baby Bump Maternity Photo / Tania Omotayo And Her Husband, Sumbo In Maternity Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fani Kayode Shares Beautiful Maternity Photo Of His Wife, Precious by Amagite(m): 5:53pm On May 01, 2018
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode and his wife, Precious Chikwendu are expecting their second child.

The controversial ex-minister in January confirmed reports that his wife was expecting a set of triplets.

He said,

Envy is a terrible thing and it goes to the grave. It cannot be appeased. I piss on Sahara Reporters who are ready to defame and malign even my beautiful son Aragorn and my three beautiful babies that will be brought into the world by my beautiful wife Precious later this year.

He has now shared a lovely maternity shoot of Precious writing;

"Precious is my love and Precious she will be forever. Strong is my heart and each beat is for her. Her smile stirs my spirit and her radiance touches my soul. Hers is the beauty of Helen of Troy."

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/fani-kayode-and-wife-precious-expecting-baby-number-2.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Fani Kayode Shares Beautiful Maternity Photo Of His Wife, Precious by Rawged: 5:58pm On May 01, 2018
Beautiful one
Re: Fani Kayode Shares Beautiful Maternity Photo Of His Wife, Precious by Muzanga(f): 6:16pm On May 01, 2018
So she is carrying triplets. I wish her safe delivery.

(1) (Reply)

DJ Khaled's Wife Hilariously Snap At  Him For Talking While She's Working Out / VP, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Hails Wizkid, Davido, Tiwa & Olamide (video) / Princess Elizabeth Bright : 22yrs Old Young Nigerian Becomes Youngest Councillor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.