Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,213 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:29 AM

President Buhari, Dangote, Wale Tinubu Meet Top US Companies CEOs (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, Dangote, Wale Tinubu Meet Top US Companies CEOs (Photos) (49816 Views)

Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch / Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari, Dangote, Wale Tinubu Meet Top US Companies CEOs (Photos) by Rosskii: 9:47pm On May 01, 2018
77ShadowStreet:
bald old fool ,you're too slow , just let go .

No, YOU are slow.... Not just slow, but irredeemably stupid and thick. Why don't you click on to the Ku Klux Klan website. They love self-hating black men like you. Go there and suck their white dcks, Uncle Tom slaveboy.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Dangote, Wale Tinubu Meet Top US Companies CEOs (Photos) by Lapari: 9:58pm On May 01, 2018
Wow... This is cool
Re: President Buhari, Dangote, Wale Tinubu Meet Top US Companies CEOs (Photos) by zudozz: 10:27pm On May 01, 2018
The wale tinubu go just dey beg oyinbo them make them show any business when they go invest stolen looted lagos state funds..
Re: President Buhari, Dangote, Wale Tinubu Meet Top US Companies CEOs (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 01, 2018
-
Re: President Buhari, Dangote, Wale Tinubu Meet Top US Companies CEOs (Photos) by OChimex: 11:16pm On May 01, 2018
[quote author=rusher14 post=67192419]

If he doesn't go with Chinedu or Emeka he hasn't gone with business men ?
[/quot
Is Otedela either chinedu or Emeka?....
And I said, smart ones who will do deals that will favour the masses.. talking about your chinedu or emeka, check all the regions in Nigeria, who pilots economic activities in those regions, it is either chinedu or Emeka. ethnicity apart, Nigerians know better, people who can turn around the economy positively.. and sorry u know them too, chinedu or emeka
Re: President Buhari, Dangote, Wale Tinubu Meet Top US Companies CEOs (Photos) by deomelllo: 11:20pm On May 01, 2018
zudozz:
The wale tinubu go just dey beg oyinbo them make them show any business when they go invest stolen looted lagos state funds..

Ignorant and unintelligent ipob rant.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Dangote, Wale Tinubu Meet Top US Companies CEOs (Photos) by rusher14: 11:34pm On May 01, 2018
[quote author=OChimex post=67198520][/quote]

The problem with most of you is your bigotry.

I.would say no more.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Dangote, Wale Tinubu Meet Top US Companies CEOs (Photos) by writeprof(m): 12:09am On May 02, 2018
I hope this will make Naira appreciate to #150 to a dollar.
Re: President Buhari, Dangote, Wale Tinubu Meet Top US Companies CEOs (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:44am On May 02, 2018
writeprof:
I hope this will make Naira appreciate to #150 to a dollar.
grin grin grin

Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.....
Re: President Buhari, Dangote, Wale Tinubu Meet Top US Companies CEOs (Photos) by overdoseme: 1:07am On May 02, 2018
Using Dangote's influence to penetrate round the world.
Re: President Buhari, Dangote, Wale Tinubu Meet Top US Companies CEOs (Photos) by donqx: 2:09am On May 02, 2018
ohhh
Re: President Buhari, Dangote, Wale Tinubu Meet Top US Companies CEOs (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 4:44am On May 02, 2018
Xander85:

Buhari knows exactly what he's doing, and it's only discerning peeps that can see through his fake smiles and token gestures of 'fairness'!

Isn't Buhari a certificateless dullard that doesn't know his left from his right again?

Or are you saying those that say so are undiscerning, dumb and clueless?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Dangote, Wale Tinubu Meet Top US Companies CEOs (Photos) by OChimex: 5:57am On May 02, 2018
rusher14:

The problem with most of you is your bigotry.

I.would say no more.

u just described yourself, your kinsmen and the rest of this shithole. enjoy your buhari until hunger reset una brains
Re: President Buhari, Dangote, Wale Tinubu Meet Top US Companies CEOs (Photos) by Revolva(m): 7:33am On May 02, 2018
Troublemaker007:
I noticed not one single southerner in Buhari traveling convoy and Dangote now accompany Buhari a lot when he travels which is a clear picture that Buhari has always had shares in Dangote Group. Anywhere I catch Goodluck eh! It’s either I die, he dies, we die or somebody dies. He handed over Nigeria to the worst man who is filled with so much nepotism, tribalism and religious bigotry in the history of Nigeria. Monopolized Government.

Quote me and die in your sleep this night.

its better u die vos ur statement is very bad

wat do u mean no southerner must you ave every tribe for a meeting abroad can't someone represent the nation Nigerians and tribalism which you have also shown you are a tribalist
Re: President Buhari, Dangote, Wale Tinubu Meet Top US Companies CEOs (Photos) by zudozz: 8:40am On May 02, 2018
deomelllo:

Ignorant and unintelligent ipob rant.

intelligent informed but poverty stricken 5 naira beans n garri breakfast brought up follow follow senseless zobo n tandi n mirinda party block road Tinubu SLAVE!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari, Dangote, Wale Tinubu Meet Top US Companies CEOs (Photos) by oyoirabor: 9:48am On May 02, 2018
CriticMaestro:

He is the richest man in Africa so he is a major stake holder in this country...even during Goodluck's regime the world economic forum held in Abuja, dangote was among the major players there

Richest from stolen money given to him by political looters to invest.... Abeg park well!!!!
Re: President Buhari, Dangote, Wale Tinubu Meet Top US Companies CEOs (Photos) by oyoirabor: 9:51am On May 02, 2018
zudozz:

A subsidiary of his company (OES/OPSL) is yet to pay his laid off workers their gratuity for 3 years now and still counting....yeye!!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Dangote, Wale Tinubu Meet Top US Companies CEOs (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 9:58am On May 02, 2018
Asour:

I personally don't think this administration has performed, but criticisms should still be factual.
Both Wale Tinubu and Niyi Adebayo are southerners. Taking a personality like Dangote for such a trip is, in my opinion, a No brainer. Dangote's clout would see him being at the beck and call of any President— as he was for President Jonathan, as he is now and as he would be to whoever the next president is — creating, at least for Impression sake,the outlook that the administration works with the private sector in driving growth/Development.
Again I don't think the delegation for these sought of events have to me ethnically balanced. For one, if he chooses to promote ethnicity here at the expense of Merit, His performance/ legacy would definitely bear the cost.

Never you classify a Yoruba as southerner bro, It’s like a white man calling a black man a Nigga. They are of the major reason Nigeria is in this condition today.
Re: President Buhari, Dangote, Wale Tinubu Meet Top US Companies CEOs (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 10:00am On May 02, 2018
[quote author=rapcy post=67193558][/quote]

grin
Re: President Buhari, Dangote, Wale Tinubu Meet Top US Companies CEOs (Photos) by NASTYNASOSO: 11:53am On May 02, 2018
Troublemaker007:
I noticed not one single southerner in Buhari traveling convoy and Dangote now accompany Buhari a lot when he travels which is a clear picture that Buhari has always had shares in Dangote Group. Anywhere I catch Goodluck eh! It’s either I die, he dies, we die or somebody dies. He handed over Nigeria to the worst man who is filled with so much nepotism, tribalism and religious bigotry in the history of Nigeria. Monopolized Government.

Quote me and die in your sleep this night.

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

IF YOU ARE THE ANGEL OF DEATH COME AND TAKE ME.

NOW BACK TO THE ISSUE AT HAND.
CANT YOU SEE WALE TINUBU AND THE OTHER GUY FROM SAHARA ENERGY,ARE THEY NORTHETNERS?
Re: President Buhari, Dangote, Wale Tinubu Meet Top US Companies CEOs (Photos) by professorPABX: 12:06pm On May 02, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

as usual yoruba and hausa going for business or investment attractions...is like dead journey....

Dangote is not rich o it's own and always depend on govt to subdue others....
wale tinubu...Oando...a dying company, evading tax....just collecting free money from FG.......just coz former SECOND boss decides to probe them....Bola tinubu had him fired.......

Innoson is competing singly and at sametime bin intimidated by FG and EFCC same as ibeto, capital.....and many more....

is unfortunate that nothing was negotiated in america.....quote me anywhere?

I agreed with your saying that Yoruba & Hausa going for business or investment attraction is like dead journey just like the investment or business trip of your sister in Davido's journey is profitable, your brothers would have brought a profitable business to Nigeria. You mentioned Innoson & Ibeto.Thanks.

Your claim that Oando is a dying business shows how bittered & uninformed you are. Businesses do go through rough period, and will also experience good period. Most global conglomerates do have their down & up time.Apple, Microsoft, Virgin , etc, pass through these periods.

When we are talking about globally structured organizations meeting prospective partners is not based on tribal or ethnic sentiment .
Re: President Buhari, Dangote, Wale Tinubu Meet Top US Companies CEOs (Photos) by Reelectbuhari: 12:14pm On May 02, 2018
professorPABX:

I agreed with your saying that Yoruba & Hausa going for business or investment attraction is like dead journey just like the investment or business trip of your sister in Davido's journey is profitable, your brothers would have brought a profitable business to Nigeria. You mentioned Innoson & Ibeto.Thanks.

Your claim that Oando is a dying business shows how bittered & uninformed you are. Businesses do go through rough period, and will also experience good period. Most global conglomerates do have their down & up time.Apple, Microsoft, Virgin , etc, pass through these periods.

When we are talking about globally structured organizations meeting prospective partners is not based on tribal or ethnic sentiment .

U don't understand what is happening.....

we see through the vicissitudes of time....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post / Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates / Fayose Flies Economy Class To Lagos, Spotted In General Airport Bus. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.