Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:56 PM

How Many Of You Can Relate To This. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Of You Can Relate To This. (509 Views)

"Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child / Can You Relate To Any Of These Photos? (Only The 80's Can Relate) / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Can Relate To This. by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 01, 2018
My dad will put on NTA news and sleep,he wouldn't wake up but once you change the channel,that when you will hear, put it back my friend lol how many of you can relate to this lets remember good olden days

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Can Relate To This. by Dyt(f): 8:19pm On May 01, 2018
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Can Relate To This. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:31pm On May 01, 2018
Mtchewwww. Soro niyen?
Re: How Many Of You Can Relate To This. by Intrepid01(m): 8:37pm On May 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Mtchewwww. Soro niyen?

did you get my mail?
Re: How Many Of You Can Relate To This. by Intrepid01(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2018
mrsefan:
My dad will put on
NTA news and sleep,he
wouldn't wake up but
once you change the
channel,that when you
will hear, put it back my
friend lol how many of you can relate to this lets remember good olden days

grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Can Relate To This. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:43pm On May 01, 2018
Intrepid01:

did you get my mail?

I did. I'll reply with time.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

5 Wrong Ways To Apologise To A Partner / Why You Must Plan Your Life / Affordable Human Hairs At Unbeatable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.