Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,483 members, 7,914,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 09:06 PM

Is My Logo Lazy? Find Out - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Is My Logo Lazy? Find Out (856 Views)

Kindly Check Out My Logo / Mockups Designs / My Logo Design And ... / Rate My Logo Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is My Logo Lazy? Find Out by choralplus(m): 9:06pm On May 01, 2018
Assuming you told your Graphic Designer to create a brand identity for you and he just types the name in an Arial font and sends it back to you.

How would you feel?

Probably that your designer is incompetent or 'Lazy' right? �

Here are famous brands with lazy looking logos you didn't notice. I bet No. 7 would surprise you.

http://www.ifeanyiekperi.online/top-10-lazy-but-famous-logos/

Back to the matter. How does lazy logo look like, you might be wondering. Like explained above, they are logos that may not have been intentionally made lazy by a designer but the final product looks lazy.

So lazy logos might not be termed unprofessional but they look lazy. Why not give us the chance to brand you better, we do that for a living.

#BeYou100percent
I Care!
Ifeanyi Ekperi

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Logo Designer To Message Me Now / Be A Proffesional Artist In Three Months / Graphic Artist/ Designer Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.