Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,326 members, 7,974,412 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:21 AM

NOT AGAIN! Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Sister’s Marriage Crashes…all The Messy Details - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NOT AGAIN! Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Sister’s Marriage Crashes…all The Messy Details (1003 Views)

House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / #my Goal Was To Save My Sister's Marriage But Things Have Gone Bad.# / Three Women In Messy Fight Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NOT AGAIN! Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Sister’s Marriage Crashes…all The Messy Details by themomentng: 10:12pm On May 01, 2018
The Yoruba traditional ruler, Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, household is not at the moment experience marrital bliss as www.THEMOMENTNG.COM can reliably reveal to you that the marriage of one of the younger sisters of the Ooni, Princess Peju, has packed up like a tokunbo engine.

According to reliable and confirmed information, the marriage of Princess Peju to one Dr. Oladipupo Hammed packed up due to irreconcilable differences and issues between the couple.

As you read, Princess Peju, has left her matrimonial home, as she is now living with her children at an estate located somewhere in Lekki, Lagos.

While the once joyous couple are presently separated, they are currently in court over the custody of their children, a boy and a girl. After the custody battle in court, it is most likely divource would be the next line of action.

In the ccustody suit with number 7CL/13/18, the husband is the pplaintiff, while the wife is the defendant.

When our correspondent visited one of the court sittings at Tinubu Magistrate Court 1, it was a closed door sitting, as only the plaintiff, the defendant and their Lawyers were allowed into the chambers of the Magistrate to discuss the issue.

While the issue has been ongoing for a while, allegations of irresponsibility on the part of Princess Peju’s husband, Dr. Hammed has been alleged.

Princess Peju like the Ooni is from the Geisi ruling house. Her elder brother contested the throne with the current Ooni. She was also a close friend of the erstwhile Olori of Ife, Olori Wuraola Otiti.

This comes after Ooni of Ife, Ojaja II’s marriage to Olori Wuraola Otitiola packed up just after seventeen months over allegations of alleged infidelity and what was described as ‘unspeakable’ things.

We promise to keep our readers updated devoice case proceed.

Re: NOT AGAIN! Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Sister’s Marriage Crashes…all The Messy Details by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 01, 2018
na wao...divorce everywhere

Re: NOT AGAIN! Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Sister’s Marriage Crashes…all The Messy Details by Timagex(m): 12:13am On May 02, 2018
There is God!

(1) (Reply)

Please How Profitable Or How Successful Will Doughnut Business Be / I Wanted To Taste Sex – Says Boy,17, Caught With Girl, 7 / ABU Student, Drops Note As She Commits Suicide, “my Parents Are Responsible"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.