Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,549 members, 7,908,476 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:17 AM

Any Cure For Hiv & Aids - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Cure For Hiv & Aids (1333 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / Hard Curly Hair And Shaving Bumps! Any Cure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Cure For Hiv & Aids by starguy: 9:10pm On May 19, 2010
Any cure for hiv & aids
Re: Any Cure For Hiv & Aids by Sissy3(f): 2:54am On May 21, 2010
no cure yet but antiretroviral drugs are very effective at managing the virus HIV
Re: Any Cure For Hiv & Aids by ElRazur: 7:01am On May 21, 2010
~Sissy~:

no cure yet but antiretroviral drugs are very effective at managing the virus HIV

I am surprised you didn't say prayer is a cure. But instead, you said drugs - made by scientist just in case you forget. grin
Re: Any Cure For Hiv & Aids by Sissy3(f): 8:07am On May 21, 2010
ElRazur:

I am surprised you didn't say prayer is a cure. But instead, you said drugs - made by scientist just in case you forget. grin

meaning?
Re: Any Cure For Hiv & Aids by ElRazur: 8:10am On May 21, 2010
~Sissy~:

meaning?

It is in response to your post on "Scientist created life with synthetic materials"

smiley
Re: Any Cure For Hiv & Aids by Sissy3(f): 8:12am On May 21, 2010
my comment was for that thread and that thread only and that where it ends
Re: Any Cure For Hiv & Aids by ElRazur: 8:17am On May 21, 2010
~Sissy~:

my comment was for that thread and that thread only and that where it ends

Your opinion. smiley

If you are quick to side with religion, simply because science is achieving some previously-unattainable boundary, I think it is a bit of double standards to be in here talking about retro-viral drugs. Surely, prayer can help cure? Or using your logic, some sort of religion application should help cure AIDS, just like that. smiley

You see, that is my opinion too and a one I like. smiley
Re: Any Cure For Hiv & Aids by Sissy3(f): 8:28am On May 21, 2010
sorry if youre having/still having issues with my comments i cant help you with that. the best i can suggest to you is get over it. i dont have to explain anything further to you. i wouldnt let my support and love for science cloud every aspect of my personal judgement. just because its science and i believe/support/love it doesnt mandate me to accept every little thing they "discover". comprende? quite unfortunate of you to bring such issue over to this thread cause i know when and where to draw the line between science and religion.  Adios. nice chatting with you.
Re: Any Cure For Hiv & Aids by ElRazur: 9:14am On May 21, 2010
And Bang! We get the typical classic lines from the religious one. grin

I love you too darling.
Re: Any Cure For Hiv & Aids by Sissy3(f): 8:18pm On May 21, 2010
it seems that you are a fanatic of whatever be it you believe in. fortunately am not. don't know where/how "religiosity" got tangled into this.

get a grip. somethings arent black and white inasmuch as you try so hard to box it in.

@ OP

once again, there is no cure yet. there is still hope though it maybe far but the antivirals drugs are very effective at containing the virus
Re: Any Cure For Hiv & Aids by great107: 11:07pm On May 21, 2010
there is no cure for now but you can
check out this product @
http://greatsuccessmagazine..com
Re: Any Cure For Hiv & Aids by SLIGHT(m): 7:24pm On May 23, 2010
Never be decieved, there's no cure only treatments
Re: Any Cure For Hiv & Aids by toaspromo(m): 9:09pm On May 26, 2010
there is definitely a lasting cure i will reveal it on my next visit to the forum
Re: Any Cure For Hiv & Aids by toaspromo(m): 9:17am On May 27, 2010
as i said earlier there is definitely infact absolute cure for HIV/AIDS its tested and confirmed you should be aware that any disease that affects the body comes through the boy cells so in order to fight this disease,you need to do the treatment through cells thereby achieving the maximum and highly effective results use nutritional supplements so the only nutritional company that has this cure is known as geo-new life diamite(gnld) from carlifornia u.s.a
just in case you need to get the prescribtion for the symptomsor you need more info or you have a question, mail me at nutritionaltoas@gmail.com
Re: Any Cure For Hiv & Aids by UnbanME(m): 1:09pm On May 27, 2010
DO NOT CALL TOASPROMO, HE IS A CROOK. THERE IS NO CURE FOR AIDS YET, ONLY TREATMENT.

THE ONLY THING THIS SCAMMER WILL TREAT IS THE MONEY IN UR WALLET!!!
Re: Any Cure For Hiv & Aids by ghest: 5:05am On Sep 24, 2013
my name is Belinda, i want to give almighty praise to Dr OJE who help me to cure my HIV/AID, please help me to give thanks to him he is a great man who God send from heaven to save people's life, this man also save the life of my friend who have HIV/AID, please thank this man for me, also if you have any type of problem you can also contact him to help you out on it, he is a wonderful man, his email is temple.of.solution.center@gmail.com contact him now for him to help you too, you can also reach him on phone if you are in his country Nigeria: 08164124752

(1) (Reply)

B.reast Implants and Implications / The Hormone- Progesterone In Women / Can Eating Too Much Boiled egg Cause Hypertension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.