Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,091 members, 7,890,601 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:45 PM

Serious Litigation Lawyer Needed To Help Sue Mtn - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Serious Litigation Lawyer Needed To Help Sue Mtn (754 Views)

Sue MTN Or Refund My Money. / The Opposition In Delta State And Its Penchant For Needless Litigation / Punch Threatens To Sue Vanguard, Thisday & The Sun Over Fake Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serious Litigation Lawyer Needed To Help Sue Mtn by fortknox2(m): 9:19pm On May 19, 2010
I'm sure that it's not just me that's tired of MTN's insensitivity to customers needs. Yes, we are all used to it, but now it looks like mtn has stepped up a notch to further make sure we customers are left as miserable and cheated as can be. (if you live in Ibadan, maybe you'll have a hint of what I am talking about). I have an issue going on with them presently and I am looking to press charges but will need the help of a lawyer, Please if interested, drop your number on this thread and I will give you a call.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Im Bored Bored So Soooooo Boreddddd / Fabulous Investment Portal & Free 500 Sms Web: Dirrond.com / Hmmnn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.