Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,017 members, 7,933,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:55 AM

Man Jumps From The Fifth Floor Of The UCH Ibadan In Apparent Suicide - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jumps From The Fifth Floor Of The UCH Ibadan In Apparent Suicide (34055 Views)

University Of Benin Student Jumps From Last Floor, Dies Instantly (Graphic Pix) / Nigerian Drug Dealer Jumps From 4 Storey Building During Police Chase In Italy / Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jumps From The Fifth Floor Of The UCH Ibadan In Apparent Suicide by Enemyofpeace: 4:28pm On May 02, 2018
kmaster007:
m now wondering why[b] did he took it in d [/b]1st place
you and this your dane gun
Re: Man Jumps From The Fifth Floor Of The UCH Ibadan In Apparent Suicide by HoodBillionaire: 4:30pm On May 02, 2018
ive had 5ppl die thr
due to negligence
mistakes
and wrong injections
Mires:

Seriously? I thought people say it's the best public tertiary health facility in Nigeria with professionals of track record.
Re: Man Jumps From The Fifth Floor Of The UCH Ibadan In Apparent Suicide by Franzinni: 4:30pm On May 02, 2018
Brave man
Re: Man Jumps From The Fifth Floor Of The UCH Ibadan In Apparent Suicide by Oyebee91(m): 4:33pm On May 02, 2018
He could have donated or sold some organs in UCH
Re: Man Jumps From The Fifth Floor Of The UCH Ibadan In Apparent Suicide by 3kay945(m): 4:51pm On May 02, 2018
The situation is terrible. As Nigerian, our eyes have seen terrible things. cry
Re: Man Jumps From The Fifth Floor Of The UCH Ibadan In Apparent Suicide by cozysblog: 5:02pm On May 02, 2018
Wonder Shall Never End As Fetish Object Full Onitsha Market

A strange substance suspected to be ‘Juju’ tied to various stake in the early hours of Wednesday scared traders at the Onitsha market.

Though the substance were later reportedly packaged into polythene bags, and were burnt, but an eyewitness, John Nnamdi told DAILY POST that the strange substance was followed by the deepened leadership of the market.

He said’ “Everybody rushed to the scene this morning, but they have parked the strange materials to polythene bags and set them on fire.”

It was, however, gathered that the leadership crisis rocking the Onitsha Electronics International Market was informed by political intrigues, and allegedly sponsored by some political bigwigs in Anambra State.

With uneasy calm currently ‘parading’ the market, those in the know said efforts to conduct an election for the executive council of the markets, last Friday failed following allegation that one Chief Emmanuel Ibeh, a chairmanship candidate had connived with some people at the corridors of power to halt the poll.

But in a swift reaction, Chief Ibeh told DAILY POST; “Mr. Okoye who is contesting the same position for the second time is the man causing the trouble; he was imposed on us by the president General of the traders in the state, Chief Okwudili Ezenwankwo, Mr. Okoye is not a member of the market, and his tenure has just expired” but the President General of the traders, Chief Okwudili Ezenwankwo, denied the allegation to be untrue, adding; we are looking into the crisis, very soon it will be resolved”.

Read more here http://www.cozysblog.com.ng/wonder-shall-never-end-as-fetish-object-full-onitsha-market/

Re: Man Jumps From The Fifth Floor Of The UCH Ibadan In Apparent Suicide by Aikaybadex(m): 5:06pm On May 02, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
near d morgue
uch na death trap
i hate uch
they are bastards
arrogant
lazy
ans use patients for experiments
if u wanf to die cheaply
let them admit u

Uncle, I believe you should shut up and just read comments when you don't have meaningful things to say.
Has any of your family members been killed in UCH? Have you been to UCH in need of help and we're left unattended to? Use sense before spewing emotional rubbish biko.

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps From The Fifth Floor Of The UCH Ibadan In Apparent Suicide by MrBigiman: 5:07pm On May 02, 2018
xynerise:

Coward is an adjective used to classify a lily-livered. Just like saying someone is afraid. So if I say you are afraid of the unknown, it is an insult? undecided

So insensitive, opinionated and myopic. You don't care if the man is in severe depression or under pressure, but u choose to call him coward.

PS: Insensitive, myopic and opinionated are not insults, they are merely adjective to describe ur unwholesome and crass rants.

No offences meant
Re: Man Jumps From The Fifth Floor Of The UCH Ibadan In Apparent Suicide by kmaster007: 5:20pm On May 02, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
you and this your dane gun
you better don't study me.. my course no get unit oooo
Re: Man Jumps From The Fifth Floor Of The UCH Ibadan In Apparent Suicide by Holywizard: 5:25pm On May 02, 2018
Skull mining tongue
SoapQueen:

No. Not that.
Some things are peculiar to the medical practicum.

Unfortunately, they are sensitive to discuss.
Re: Man Jumps From The Fifth Floor Of The UCH Ibadan In Apparent Suicide by Mires: 5:28pm On May 02, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
ive had 5ppl die thr
due to negligence
mistakes
and wrong injections

Hmmm!!!

5!!! Oluwa
Re: Man Jumps From The Fifth Floor Of The UCH Ibadan In Apparent Suicide by goodluckwopara: 5:33pm On May 02, 2018
RIP
Re: Man Jumps From The Fifth Floor Of The UCH Ibadan In Apparent Suicide by Hhenryy: 6:03pm On May 02, 2018
xynerise:
Coward....

Death is not the answer ..you have succeeded in putting your family in bigger problems.

Don't call him a coward, but rather let's pray we do not encounter terrible predicaments. Imagine cases of Terminal illnesses, the thought and urge of using the exit door comes naturally and it's very strong in such cases. I have read of people that deliberately quit there medications just to hasten the exit process. On the long run, it doesn't matter since we are all going to die anyway.
Re: Man Jumps From The Fifth Floor Of The UCH Ibadan In Apparent Suicide by xynerise: 6:04pm On May 02, 2018
MrBigiman:

So insensitive, opinionated and myopic. You don't care if the man is in severe depression or under pressure, but u choose to call him coward.

PS: Insensitive, myopic and opinionated are not insults, they are merely adjective to describe ur unwholesome and crass rants.

No offences meant

Do you think I give a flying fuvk what you think about my comment or if you meant to offend me?

Bro, I still repeat he is a coward for commiting suicide.. The Bible even condemned it and there is no justification for committing suicide like you are trying to create.

Ciao!
Re: Man Jumps From The Fifth Floor Of The UCH Ibadan In Apparent Suicide by xynerise: 6:06pm On May 02, 2018
Hhenryy:

Don't call him a coward, but rather let's pray we do not encounter terrible predicaments. Imagine cases of Terminal illnesses, the thought and urge of using the exit door comes naturally and it's very strong in such cases. I have read of people that deliberately quit there medications just to hasten the exit process. On the long run, it doesn't matter since we are all going to die anyway.

His reason was stated in the post. That was why I called him a coward
Re: Man Jumps From The Fifth Floor Of The UCH Ibadan In Apparent Suicide by ensamy(m): 7:11pm On May 02, 2018
Satan wiill punish the Yahoo boy involved in this for the sake of the children the deceased left behind.
The Yahoo boy will be somewhere enjoying with girls who don't care about the source of the sudden wealth hmmmm
Re: Man Jumps From The Fifth Floor Of The UCH Ibadan In Apparent Suicide by okusman(m): 8:06pm On May 02, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
near d morgue
uch na death trap
i hate uch
they are bastards
arrogant
lazy
ans use patients for experiments
if u wanf to die cheaply
let them admit u

I guess you are finding it so difficult to outgrow innate stup!dity.... what's the correlation between UCH medical service and the Suicide action of the man? is it UCH that instructed him to jump or UCH pushed him from the last floor ?

Take it or leave it, it's still the best Tertiary Hospital that Nigeria could offer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Jumps From The Fifth Floor Of The UCH Ibadan In Apparent Suicide by Sugar97(f): 8:24pm On May 02, 2018
DanXplore:

It is usually insensitive and inexperienced amateurs with no empathy and very low IQ that are bold and swift enough to spew cacophony of words that are completely void of common sense. Why call someone that took his life a coward instead of being sympathetic?

Death is too painful for one to consider as the only alternative. There are metric tons of things that could cause someone's depression to degenerate into suicide. We all have different bearing coefficients just the way materials have different stress to strain ratio. There is just so much pain in the world today and we all need pain-alleviating-resources to keep on going. When your pain overwhelms your bearing capacity, and you have insufficient pain-alleviating-resources left, the natural inclination is to end it by all means. Don't just fold your legs at the comfort of your home and declare these inert masses of ideas that your prejudicial mind has cooked.

You just pissed me off with this comment.

shocked shocked Oya sorry. Lemme apologize on his behalf. He didn't mean it.

Meanwhile, what's with the engineering english? Not all of us are engineers biko
Re: Man Jumps From The Fifth Floor Of The UCH Ibadan In Apparent Suicide by iukpe: 8:25pm On May 02, 2018
Guess the dupers are now freer than ever. Sealed deal.
Re: Man Jumps From The Fifth Floor Of The UCH Ibadan In Apparent Suicide by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:21pm On May 02, 2018
Wow, that's a good one, I read all the comments, no single mentioned of Buhari and APC as the cause of the man's suicide, that means Nairalanders are getting mature every day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Jumps From The Fifth Floor Of The UCH Ibadan In Apparent Suicide by Richmind0147: 10:55pm On May 02, 2018
ShyCypher:
What a waste?

Why didn't he just donate his skull for rituals? Now of what use is his skull?

Our skull-mining Afonja brothers will not like this. That must be why no one bothered to help him.
Your brain needs to be formatted
Re: Man Jumps From The Fifth Floor Of The UCH Ibadan In Apparent Suicide by Basic123: 8:37am On May 03, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
ive had 5ppl die thr due to negligence mistakes and wrong injections
name those people and doctors involved Name the wrong injection what do you call negligence?

EVIDENCE BASED
Re: Man Jumps From The Fifth Floor Of The UCH Ibadan In Apparent Suicide by HoodBillionaire: 8:42am On May 03, 2018
dis aint FBI files bro
i spoke d truth
go down to the basement in uch underneath the elevator.
u wud see a demonic sign on d floor
then look up u wud see d sign everywhr
uch is a death trap
Basic123:

name those people and doctors involved
Name the wrong injection
what do you call negligence?

EVIDENCE BASED
Re: Man Jumps From The Fifth Floor Of The UCH Ibadan In Apparent Suicide by Bimpe29: 11:43am On May 03, 2018
Oh Lord of mercy! Let us not be weighed down with any temptation you pose on us. Life is full of worries, disappointments and trials none of which will last forever.
Re: Man Jumps From The Fifth Floor Of The UCH Ibadan In Apparent Suicide by Nobody: 12:55am On May 06, 2018
My Alma mata

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Men With Cutlasses Attack A Man & His Son On Their Way Back Home 4rm Farm(pics / Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos / Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.