Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,923 members, 7,922,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:10 PM

Deeper Life Church On Religious Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deeper Life Church On Religious Killings (469 Views)

Jimi Agbaje And Jide Sanwoolu Pictured Together In Church On New Year Day (pics) / Kaduna Crises: Tinubu Blows Hot Over Religious Killings, Reveals What Will Happe / Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deeper Life Church On Religious Killings by janetdaniels201: 2:18pm On May 02, 2018
PLEASE HEAR PASTOR OF DEEPER LIFE CHURCH.

"All killings are bad, reprehensible and condemnable. But it shouldn't be deliberately turned into an ethno-religious propaganda tool for mischievous political ends. There are certain persons or groups who would rather have the country go up in flames than to have the country focusing on how much they stole and ruined the country. These killings benefit only them. Don't fall for their antics".

- Pastor W. F. Kumuyi
Re: Deeper Life Church On Religious Killings by Kdon2: 2:38pm On May 02, 2018
[quote author=janetdaniels201 post=67215339]PLEASE HEAR PASTOR OF DEEPER LIFE CHURCH.

"All killings are bad, reprehensible and condemnable. But it shouldn't be deliberately turned into an ethno-religious propaganda tool for mischievous political ends. There are certain persons or groups who would rather have the country go up in flames than to have the country focusing on how much they stole and ruined the country. These killings benefit only them. Don't fall for their antics".

- Pastor W. F. Kumuyi[/qquot
I know for sure that the man never said this! Junk journalism
Re: Deeper Life Church On Religious Killings by zik4ever: 3:00pm On May 02, 2018
I have seen this quote severally in social media especially WhatsApp. It may be well intended but it looks like some people want to make political capital out of it. I'm not sure if and when Pastor Kumuyi said that. That said, all the killings of any human being of any tribe and any religion is condemnable. However, the blame and onus lies squarely with the federal government not me or you who will post to insult or criticize me, to protect tax paying and law abiding citizens. We will continue to pray but also speak out against this mindless killings. Government must accept responsibility and do the needful. No excuses will ever be acceptable. Either deliver or get out!

(1) (Reply)

2019: Obasanjo And Atiku 'reunite' In Lagos (photos) / Dino Is A Political Orphan / Senate President Leads Other Muslim Faithfuls In Prayer(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.