Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,795 members, 7,930,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:42 AM

Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) (30204 Views)

Pepper Farming In Nigeria: A Graduate That Sells Pepper (Video) / The Fastest Way To Kill 51 Catfish. Nigerians Call Man A Murderer (Photos) / Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 4:57pm On May 02, 2018
aonag:
Afonjas always playing to their slave master's tune

Igbo rear cows too, don't exhaust your drying sense so quick

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) by Okoyiboz3: 4:58pm On May 02, 2018
aonag:

Apart from stupidity, what else did you inherit from your father?
Re: Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) by iykecicero: 4:59pm On May 02, 2018
carpmam:
Is he a member of miyetti Allah?
Soon, Miyetti Allah will make him choose between being a member and being put to sword. As a fearful Afonja, he will choose being a member.
Re: Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 02, 2018
MYHUBBY:

osothermal:
Na wa o , when will you repent?
MYHUBBY:

Nazaretha1:
You are an uncut, uncultured and dignified idiot.
FearlessDapsin:
Stop being an everlastingly stupid zombie. What slave Master's tune when the profits go into his own pockets? This is his own Labour and by God's grace, he'll profit from it, unlike you who is destined to die wretched because you have an empty space in the space where you are meant to have brains undecided

yawns!!!
Re: Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) by Jflex07(m): 5:00pm On May 02, 2018
Afonjas,always following the footsteps of their masters the hausa/fulani..too much rotten ewedu and amala mixed with skullandic ice cream.
Re: Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) by Okoyiboz3: 5:01pm On May 02, 2018
iykecicero:

Soon, Miyetti Allah will make him choose between being a member and being put to sword. As a fearful Afonja, he will choose being a member.

Just like your cowardly fathers who ran away while your mothers were being raped by fulani cows in the East.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) by FearlessDapsin(m): 5:02pm On May 02, 2018
Jflex07:
Afonjas,always following the footsteps of their masters the hausa/fulani..too much rotten ewedu and amala mixed with skullandic ice cream.
Ipork yoot, have you rolled in potopoto today? See as you are splashing Spoilt Akpu and Ofe nsala over this thread

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) by Okoyiboz3: 5:03pm On May 02, 2018
Jflex07:

Coming from a beast of no nation. No history, no future and worthless at present, you're slaves who are destined to serve others.

Serve Hausa, serve Yorubas, serve Ijaws, worthless slaves from the lineage of Judas Iscariot.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 5:04pm On May 02, 2018
aonag:

yawns!!!

dumb yawns
Re: Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) by Jflex07(m): 5:06pm On May 02, 2018
Okoyiboz3:

Coming from a beast of no nation. No history, no future and worthless at present, you're slaves who are destined to serve others.

Serve Hausa, serve Yorubas, serve Ijaws, worthless slaves from the lineage of Judas Iscariot.
lol..foolish frustrated afonja he-goat.
Do you think I'm igbo? I'm a ph guy you ass hole.
Re: Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:06pm On May 02, 2018
aonag:

Re: Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) by Jflex07(m): 5:08pm On May 02, 2018
FearlessDapsin:
Ipork yoot, have you rolled in potopoto today? See as you are splashing Spoilt Akpu and Ofe nsala over this thread
Afonja he goat, I spit on your generation.,too much rotten ewedu and deep rooted tribe mark has finished your sense of reasoning... I'm a ph boy not igbo, goat
Re: Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) by FearlessDapsin(m): 5:10pm On May 02, 2018
Jflex07:
Afonja he goat, I spit on your generation.,too much rotten ewedu and deep rooted tribe mark has finished your sense of reasoning... I'm a ph boy not igbo, goat
Intellectual simpletons, trademark of the dullards from your region, I didn't ask for the life history of your ancestors

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) by Okoyiboz3: 5:11pm On May 02, 2018
Jflex07:
lol..foolish frustrated afonja he-goat.
Do you think I'm igbo? I'm a ph guy you ass hole.

You're a PH guy? Is PH an ethnic group? Worthless nonentity ashamed of stating his ethnicity.

You're even confirmed slave as your traditional caps, clothes and walking sticks were brought by the Europeans. If not for oyinbo, you won't be wearing clothes.

Stay there and be practicing yeye street cultism till SARS kill you like a worthless fowl. Efulefu.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) by AgentGoat: 5:13pm On May 02, 2018
Don't eat cow meat again because you wouldn't know who breed it
Re: Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) by jimrog: 5:14pm On May 02, 2018
Jflex07:

Ijaw talking...
Re: Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 5:14pm On May 02, 2018
I nefa talk,coneheads dey eye me. What if i talk now say this is the result of coneheads sniffing and lubricating the 'ha nuxsx' of their ausa/pulany lords n masters? grin
Dem go chop me raw be dat o grin grin

Wo,wia is lzaa immothep onyeoga sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) by Jflex07(m): 5:17pm On May 02, 2018
Okoyiboz3:

You're a PH guy? Is PH an ethnic group? Worthless nonentity ashamed of stating his ethnicity.

You're even confirmed slave as your traditional caps, clothes and walking sticks were brought by the Europeans. If not for oyinbo, you won't be wearing clothes.

Stay there and be practicing yeye street cultism till SARS kill you like a worthless fowl. Efulefu.
Sars kill your entire generation.. Mad cow
Re: Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) by Jflex07(m): 5:18pm On May 02, 2018
FearlessDapsin:
Intellectual simpletons, trademark of the dullards from your region, I didn't ask for the life history of your ancestors
Afonja cow
Re: Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) by FearlessDapsin(m): 5:20pm On May 02, 2018
Jflex07:
Afonja cow
Slaves to the Ipork yoots, your piggy masters have seen your effective asslicking of them on this thread, go to their sty and receive your award, bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) by Okoyiboz3: 5:21pm On May 02, 2018
Jflex07:
Sars kill your entire generation.. Mad cow

So, you fear SARS like this?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) by Jflex07(m): 5:23pm On May 02, 2018
FearlessDapsin:
Slaves to the Ipork yoots, your piggy masters have seen your effective asslicking of them on this thread, go to their sty and receive your award, bastard.
you are as useless as your parents.. wasted sperm
Re: Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) by Jflex07(m): 5:24pm On May 02, 2018
Okoyiboz3:

So, you fear SARS like this?
Shattap..he goat
Re: Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) by FearlessDapsin(m): 5:25pm On May 02, 2018
Jflex07:
you are as useless as your parents.. wasted sperm
You must think every parent bear a striking resemblance to the failures you have as parents.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) by Okoyiboz3: 5:25pm On May 02, 2018
Jflex07:
Shattap..he goat

Don't worry, you'll soon get what is coming to you.
Re: Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) by LZAA: 5:27pm On May 02, 2018
AfonjaConehead:
I nefa talk,coneheads dey eye me. What if i talk now say this is the result of coneheads sniffing and lubricating the 'ha nuxsx' of their ausa/pulany lords n masters? grin
Dem go chop me raw be dat o grin grin

Wo,wia is lzaa immothep onyeoga sef
grin grin
we just wanna serve the caliphate na grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) by Jflex07(m): 5:28pm On May 02, 2018
Okoyiboz3:

Don't worry, you'll soon get what is coming to you.
hahahaha..you have to worry about what is coming for your parent.. animal
Re: Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) by Jflex07(m): 5:28pm On May 02, 2018
FearlessDapsin:
You must think every parent bear a striking resemblance to the failures you have as parents.
you are a Muslim ram..
Re: Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) by FearlessDapsin(m): 5:30pm On May 02, 2018
Jflex07:
you are a Muslim ram..
Ipork Slave, they must have slaughtered your father for sallah festival cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) by laliga01: 5:34pm On May 02, 2018
Cutehector:
Igbos should rear cows too..

If igbos join this cattle rearing business, Nigeria will be exporting meat and animal skin. Trust me.
Re: Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 02, 2018
The dude will make a lot of money from that business. I made a lot of money during my NYSC in the North doing goat business. I didn't rear but was shipping them to the East and I made a lot of money from it.

Respect bro.
Re: Yoruba Man & A Graduate Turns Cattle Rearer (Photos) by kingsclass: 5:42pm On May 02, 2018
The day IBO's will venture into cattle rearing business even the Fulani herdsmen will be jealous them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. / Cheap Farmland In Ogbomoso. Oyo State / Beautiful Tea Plantation In North East Nigeria Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.