Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,201 members, 7,903,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:41 AM

Opinion: 10 Reasons To Marry A Teacher - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: 10 Reasons To Marry A Teacher (485 Views)

When I Told Her I'm A Teacher The Fast Reply Stop Lol. KINGS / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: 10 Reasons To Marry A Teacher by daewoorazer(m): 4:50pm On May 02, 2018
The choice of a wife varies from one man to another, however if you want less of a drama queen, I’d suggest you read through the article below:

1. They are good disciplinarians:

if you are lucky to have been raised by teacher parents, you’d know half of the canes brought by school pupils land in the basement of your house. This is for quality control of erring members amongst children. You dare not be in your best character every blessed day lest those canes will expire off your body.

2. They’ll offer your children extra lessons:

arriving from school, 2-5pm is another time to reflect what your children learnt in school. They’d also check their notes to make sure they ain’t absentees in school. Should I mention the fear of such children to come average in their report cards?

3. They dress neat and beautifully even in impoverishment:

this is not to mock our beloved teachers as we all know they are being paid peanuts not mention the fact that many of them are being owed as much as 12-15 months salary. I’m yet to see a teacher dressed shabbily even if her wardrobe is full of ‘bend-down-selects’.

4. They mostly keep their men and homes:

they are usually humble although not all, I’m not sure if this trait stemmed from the fact that their spouse’s educational status is most times higher than theirs or because of the fact that they mostly find themselves around children; remember, in Rome, you do like the Romans do.

5. They are cheap to maintain

due to the fact that teachers are not allowed to dress in the excessive, female teachers hardly keep Brazilian hairs neither do they have the morale to wear long-heeled Gucci shoes.

6. They hardly have time for frivolities:

show me a married female teacher who would wake up as early as 3am, start preparing food, wake the children up, bathe them, dress them up in uniform and have time to SHAVE AWAY THEIR GOD-GIVEN BROW to draw a ‘more perfect’ line.

7. They are mostly intelligent: not all are intelligent but a handful of them are for obvious reasons.

8. They are usually patient:

for obvious reasons, to impart knowledge on kids patience is virtue. This is seen reflecting in their existence as social beings.

9. They are good managers:

they know how to prepare good soups from meager amounts not isolating the fact that it’ll taste delicious. They belong to different cooperative societies and that’s why even when they get owed 18months salaries, you’d hardly see one of them who won’t be able to put food on her family’s table; even if it means preparing pap with groundnut.

10. They are hardly lazy:

the rigorous routines of being a teacher groom them to be up and doing in their adventures. Having to wake early to go to school, return home to start cooking food, mark scripts, write lesson notes is enough to prepare them for tedious home duties.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Harrassment And Consent: Sexual Education 101 (for Dummies) / Never Send Nude Pictures To Any Man Even If He Gives You His ATM And PIN Code / Need A Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.