Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl (127525 Views)

Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by zudozz: 4:20am On May 03, 2018
codeine n tramadol generation...
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Gkemz: 5:16am On May 03, 2018
Can any good news come out of this state where immorality and other forms of social vices trend faster. Imagine a small girl girl with dirty mind. Sometime ago it was about runs girls who went mad after servicing gboys at ikenegbu and douglas road respectively, another time it was about a cult clash in imsu. Take a walk to Tetlow and see for yourself how gboys frequent there to replace system for new one. I was with my girl at one restaurant in Owerri discussing when an internet fraudster drove in with his female friend (probably a victim). some minutes later he called his partner and was boasting about how he successfully defrauded a client through the person's online banking details he hacked.

The only state known for laziness, craftiness and cunning and nonsense bragging.
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Zinny25(f): 5:42am On May 03, 2018
Nwa nmefu... I just pity her parents
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Peaceoludare(m): 6:42am On May 03, 2018
Ọmọ lásán èkejì ajá
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by RillJ(m): 7:36am On May 03, 2018
The world has since gone mad.

10-20 Years down the line and this Lady will be jumping from one Church to another for prayers and deliverance for her to get a husband.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by igetjoyfromthis: 7:48am On May 03, 2018
stephenduru:
A Nigerian lady named Confy who lives in Owerri has been trending online after she shared photos of herself cuddling up with her boyfriend, using a rather, “weird” caption after having sex with him.

According to her,today is the first time she’d be having intimacy with her boyfriend and she enjoyed the act.Below is what she wrote...

“First time to have Sex with him. My Boo’s Di*k is bigger than ur boo’s di*k. I Love you Bby"

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/see-what-nigerian-lady-posted-after.html?m=1

Not surprised. Owerri is known for prostitution. Most owerri girls are oloshos

1 Like

Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by GraGra247(m): 8:26am On May 03, 2018
Gaddafiyusf:

Hypocrite

Brainless fool-pocrite. People like you are worse than Judas Iscariot.
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by goodluckwopara: 9:00am On May 03, 2018
Chii, my dear pls go to school, u are too young for this.

1 Like

Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Nobody: 9:02am On May 03, 2018
See as Boo be like Hausa goat

Igbo Amaka grin
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by onyedika946(m): 9:04am On May 03, 2018
Bros. I hope ur dick is as big as that umbrella
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by abdulsemiu02(m): 9:41am On May 03, 2018
You never see anything in this country, shebi una dey hype bbn, that's one of the results. Deal with it. #bbnisimmoral

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by AceDomino(m): 10:10am On May 03, 2018
Oh my God
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by senator2k9(m): 10:29am On May 03, 2018
DrinkLimca:
True,, this is more reason why i want the angel to just blow the trumpet..
ABEG MAKE THE ANGEL WAIT O.....I NEVER READY
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by carlos1(m): 10:45am On May 03, 2018
DrinkLimca:
True,, this is more reason why i want the angel to just blow the trumpet..

no need. you'll still go to hell for judging
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by HenryLiverpool(m): 11:14am On May 03, 2018
I pity the life of young girls...what a waste and useless girl...at what age indeed....mtcheew
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Apoztl3(m): 11:51am On May 03, 2018
It is officially finished
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by mechanics(m): 12:15pm On May 03, 2018
Lazy girl.
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Acidosis(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Wasted pikin hian undecided

I do wonder where these girls got the liver from in posting this shit. Don't they have relatives on their facebook friend lists

They don't actually. A lot of them don't know their parents.
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:22pm On May 03, 2018
Acidosis:

They don't actually. A lot of them don't know their parents.

Hmmm word

1 Like

Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Skmoda(m): 4:47pm On May 03, 2018
this one na mumu... coolthis one na mumu...
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Iceberg3: 6:09pm On May 06, 2018
MYHUBBY:
Igbo girls are well cultured, they're the best

Igbo Amaka

They yaff hear,now please kindly go and wash yaself and thereafter,teach your omo alata/agege how maintain a good hygiene,thankyou.

grin
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
The girl is a bad shhhild. I wonder if this exercise is done everyday.
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 2:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
Chubhie:
The next generation is in trouble.
I agree with you in Totality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by sulaiman01(m): 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
noted

Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by cheeeoma(f): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
Please I need someone to bless me this week with whatever amount,It's very important, I'll be so so grateful...0691937335...access.
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by jorion(m): 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
cheeeoma:

Please I need someone to bless me this week with whatever amount,It's very important, I'll be so so grateful...0691937335...access.

Go find job
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by cheeeoma(f): 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
jorion:
Go find job
Teaching already but d money I get doesn't go anywhere.
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by jorion(m): 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
Go take home lesson jobs
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by jorion(m): 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
Abeg who know the meaning of that hand sign the girl did. Because I have been observing same signs with lots of girls in my area

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by EsedekeG: 12:25am On Feb 11, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
stephenduru:
A Nigerian lady named Confy who lives in Owerri has been trending online after she shared photos of herself cuddling up with her boyfriend, using a rather, “weird” caption after having sex with him.

According to her,today is the first time she’d be having intimacy with her boyfriend and she enjoyed the act.Below is what she wrote...

“First time to have Sex with him. My Boo’s Di*k is bigger than ur boo’s di*k. I Love you Bby"

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/see-what-nigerian-lady-posted-after.html?m=1
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by Sensini123(m): 1:17am On Feb 11, 2020
It is finish
Re: "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl by mechanics(m): 9:34am On Feb 11, 2020
Hmmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

200 Cute Names To Call Your Boyfriend / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / How To Maintain And Control A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.