Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,726 members, 7,930,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 07:35 PM

Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' (24483 Views)

Suicide: DJ Xgee Family Speaks After His Death, Says "Don't Blame His Wife" / Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" / DJ Cuppy Drives Her Father's Rolls-Royce In London, Says "Don't Tell Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 02, 2018
Hammer head of horror. undecided
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 02, 2018
biacan:
I leant that bobrisky is your role model lipsrsealed

I Heard You're Crushing on Weird MC
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by biacan(f): 9:09pm On May 02, 2018
PureWaterNylon:

I Heard You're Crushing on Weird MC
How dare you say such disrespectful things to me undecided
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by mexioni(m): 9:13pm On May 02, 2018
Choi see the kind of food wey fowler dey like. She go collect pass 25m i swear
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 02, 2018
biacan:
How dare you say such disrespectful things to me undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E Pain Am
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by HoodBillionaire: 9:18pm On May 02, 2018
ugly looser
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 02, 2018
Make she try tall pass one person naaa, which kind short girl be this
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by Gerrard59(m): 9:25pm On May 02, 2018
OboOlora:
The almighty randy Fowler that has bleeped all the married women in LIRS and all his daughter’s (Leila) friend.

I won’t be surprised if CeeC’s father will dash her out to be bleeped just for him to get a job at LIRS.

bTW, she should use a condom. Stories in Abuja circle is that the dude is a patient at PEPFAR clinic!

You don't mean it? shocked shocked

And he just like Enelemah and Osinbanjo are senior pastors at RCCG. At least when they were in Lagos. City of David, VI or something similar.
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by lexy2014: 9:28pm On May 02, 2018
Melian:
Fowler is an old fool for allowing this association.
am wondering what d chairman wants cee c to do 4 firs
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by OboOlora(f): 9:28pm On May 02, 2018
Gerrard59:

You don't mean it? shocked shocked

And he just like Enelemah and Osinbanjo are senior pastors at RCCG. At least when they were in Lagos. City of David, VI or something similar.

De dere de deceive urself. Was Erastus akingbola not an usher in the same COD?

Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by shallysgirl: 9:37pm On May 02, 2018
Ufranklin92:
BB9ja thread again
grin grin

Na I'm make pack this plenty stones? grin
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by biacan(f): 9:38pm On May 02, 2018
PureWaterNylon:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E Pain Am
You have started undecided
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 02, 2018
biacan:
You have started undecided
kiss

Sweetheart
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by biacan(f): 9:42pm On May 02, 2018
PureWaterNylon:
kiss

Sweetheart
Drummer boy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 02, 2018
biacan:
Drummer boy cheesy cheesy
shocked shocked shocked

dont ever call me that angry
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by biacan(f): 9:44pm On May 02, 2018
PureWaterNylon:
shocked shocked shocked

dont ever call me that angry
DRUMMER BOY tongue
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 02, 2018
biacan:
DRUMMER BOY tongue
angry
THEGENERALWITCH
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by Ufranklin92(m): 9:50pm On May 02, 2018
shallysgirl:
grin grin

Na I'm make pack this plenty stones? grin

Yes na,I wan stone person
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by biacan(f): 9:52pm On May 02, 2018
PureWaterNylon:
angry
THEGENERALWITCH
DRUMMER BOY

Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by fyneguy: 9:53pm On May 02, 2018
OboOlora:
The almighty randy Fowler that has bleeped all the married women in LIRS and all his daughter’s (Leila) friend.

I won’t be surprised if CeeC’s father will dash her out to be bleeped just for him to get a job at LIRS.

bTW, she should use a condom. Stories in Abuja circle is that the dude is a patient at PEPFAR clinic!

You seem to have many ''runs girls'' as friends
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 02, 2018
biacan:
DRUMMER BOY
Ok Stop calling Me That now... You Win!
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by emoa2002(m): 9:54pm On May 02, 2018
As far as am concern she is an idiot, tell me all the tax money been paid what has was the out come

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by biacan(f): 9:55pm On May 02, 2018
PureWaterNylon:
Ok Stop calling Me That now... You Win!
DRUMMER BOY DRUMMER BOY DRUMMER BOY DRUMMER BOY tongue
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 02, 2018
biacan:
DRUMMER BOY DRUMMER BOY DRUMMER BOY DRUMMER BOY tongue
Oh God! Go And Sleep! Leave Me Alone... Witchcraft Girl!

GENERALQUEEN OF DARKNESS

*runs Out Of Thread*
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by lekkan(m): 10:06pm On May 02, 2018
Now you see the tangible reason my Baby girl can't date aunty Tobi, she's also from a wealthy family and all she needs is a real man and not a Sissy cover with Abs, I can't deny the fact that Tobi is also from a well-to-do family but I think that can only entice people like Alex and Co..... Babe is way outta their league

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 02, 2018
Finally, a role ceec can fit into nicely. Aggressive , oppressive Nigerian tax collector.

Right up her alley.

3 Likes

Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by blazhykowskyi(m): 10:29pm On May 02, 2018
lekkan:
Now you see the tangible reason my Baby girl can't date aunty Tobi, she's also from a wealthy family and all she needs is a real man and not a Sissy cover with Abs, I can't deny the fact that Tobi is also from a well-to-do family but I think that can only entice people like Alex and Co..... Babe is way outta their league
Which reason abeg? That she visits firs?

You need a good brain resetting slap.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by SplendidE(f): 10:51pm On May 02, 2018
I hope she didn't fight anyone there
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by Munzy14(m): 11:02pm On May 02, 2018
Another moment we separate class from we are ex housemates. Other hanties keep hating in Lagos.
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by pocohantas(f): 11:28pm On May 02, 2018
oyb:
Finally, a role ceec can fit into nicely. Aggressive , oppressive Nigerian tax collector.

Right up her alley.

Chai! No chill!! grin
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by zicoisaac: 12:05am On May 03, 2018
Good for you. God is your strength. you deserved it. work on yourself more. you are going places. much love. yoooo
Re: Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:47am On May 03, 2018
gossip news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With Mother In London / Stephanie Coker Goes Blonde, Looks Stunning In New Photos / Desmond Elliot Is Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.