Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,216 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

Excited Lady Shares Photos Of Davido During Visit To Her Mum’s Amala Eatry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Excited Lady Shares Photos Of Davido During Visit To Her Mum’s Amala Eatry (764 Views)

Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) / Excited Lady Proudly Shows Off Her 'chest' After A Successful Boobs Surgery / Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excited Lady Shares Photos Of Davido During Visit To Her Mum’s Amala Eatry by BrainnewsRadio(f): 10:26pm On May 02, 2018
A lady took to Facebook to share photos of superstar, Davido at her mum’s roadside Amala eatery in Ibadan.She wrote;

"Am so happy right now davidoofficial at my mum shop today to eat Amala… mum am super proud of you for all your hard works over this year bigger you I pray and if u are in Ibadan and I haven’t tasted her food u are in a long tin."

See the photos below;

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/excited-lady-shares-photos-of-davido-during-visit-to-her-mums-amala-eatry/

Lalasticlala
Re: Excited Lady Shares Photos Of Davido During Visit To Her Mum’s Amala Eatry by BrainnewsRadio(f): 10:27pm On May 02, 2018
Re: Excited Lady Shares Photos Of Davido During Visit To Her Mum’s Amala Eatry by emeijeh(m): 10:33pm On May 02, 2018
See police sef dey struggle for selfie too.

Wait, na inside parlour the restaurant dey? See picture for up cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excited Lady Shares Photos Of Davido During Visit To Her Mum’s Amala Eatry by BrainnewsRadio(f): 10:41pm On May 02, 2018
emeijeh:
See police sef dey struggle for selfie too.

Wait, na inside parlour the restaurant dey? See picture for up cheesy

Dem no be person? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Excited Lady Shares Photos Of Davido During Visit To Her Mum’s Amala Eatry by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:54am On May 03, 2018
Awwwwww!

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: I Will Never Fight Over A Lady - Miracle / Qqqq / Peter Okoye, Popularly Known As Mr P Has Bagged Two Nominations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.