Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,246 members, 7,891,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

Ukraine Ticket - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ukraine Ticket (14051 Views)

Who Else Is Travelling To Ukraine By September / Any Info About Student Life In Ukraine? / Life In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Ticket by suxes2005(m): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2010
@carteriv28, are u just applying or u av gotten ur visa yet?

SHALOM
Re: Ukraine Ticket by carteriv20: 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2010
@suxes2005, not me ma frnd told him his visa will be isssued abroad ,and will take ten working dayz,,,and then he can leave in july ,how true can dat be?
Re: Ukraine Ticket by scofield2(m): 6:44am On Jun 04, 2010
Yes he can get his visa from another country outside his home country, but entering ukraine before august 15 is verry difficult. Why i said very difficult is cos its possible but the money he will pay to enter will be too much that he will prefer to stay in his country and come after 15 august. also the chances of him been deported is 98% cos he will have his return ticket with him which means it does not cost the migration officers anything to take him to the departure hall and wait for the next flight back to his country after 15 august he can come in again with the same visa cos they will not put any stamp in his passport. The reason is cos the boarder imigration gets names of confirmed visa from the embassy/ministry of education only after 15 august and everything is deleted from their system after 15 november but for those coming after 15 november, the school sends new confirmation to the ministry of education and the ministry sends to the boarder imigration and the embassy.
Re: Ukraine Ticket by carteriv20: 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2010
@scofield , but how come the agent claims he has students that travelled in may and even this june .,,,mehn this whole thing is confusing
Re: Ukraine Ticket by scofield2(m): 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2010
geeeezzz what is confusing cant you read the hand writing on the wall. call the embassy and ask them i think they will tell you the truth or what the embassy tells you will be confusing too. What is the name of the agent and is he in ukraine or nigeria? In the first place you said agent, thats for you to know that he will tell you anything to see he makes his living.
Re: Ukraine Ticket by scofield2(m): 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2010
One more question, there are two semesters in ukraine and second semester will be ending this month so which semester did his students resume to?,  SPECIAL SEMESTER MAYBE LOL!!! grin grin grin Note that all schools in ukriane resumes 1st of September every year. You come in june and july when schools are on holidays what will he be doing? the fact is boarder is open only from 15th of august school starts 1st of September take it or leave it
Re: Ukraine Ticket by OtunbaGm: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2010
@scofield
U sound as if you are in Ukraine now. Pls where did u do your documents translation and its is mandatory that you pay up to 84,000 naira during visa application(translation of six docs,legalisation, etc all fees inclusive for a normal application)?

Secondly, is it possible to apply for Visa with another medical certificate apart from the places the embassy specified?

Thanks and waiting for your reply
Re: Ukraine Ticket by guseman(m): 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2010
@all

Thanks for your responses. I was trying to post some info and i got banned.

Just got my posting privileges back.

Thank you all
Re: Ukraine Ticket by DANTE4LIFE(m): 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2010
carteriv20:

@DANTE4LIFE
plzzz i'll like to know if a student who has got his visa can travel by the end of july,, and i'll like to know if the visa can be issued outside your home country
@carteriv20
Sorry i did not respond to you immediately i got banned while trying to share some facts but its ok now i can post. It seems scofield2 is on track he has answered your questions those are the truth about coming in b4 15th august.
Re: Ukraine Ticket by carteriv20: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2010
@scofield thanks 4 all u replies this agents cant really be trusted .i'll advice my friend as u have said , bt i need to if there is anyway to identify an original visa??
Re: Ukraine Ticket by taitee(f): 9:29am On Jun 09, 2010
im goin 2 slap yahoomail. I finaly saw al d msgs lsmu snt me in my spam foldr n twitr n fb find dier way 2 inbox. Pls hw dos 1 gt a intervw date 4 visa in july. Heard we re 2 gt 1 nw. 10x dr kitaun ill lt u no soon
Re: Ukraine Ticket by DANTE4LIFE(m): 9:32am On Jun 09, 2010
taitee:

im goin 2 slap yahoomail. I finaly saw al d msgs lsmu snt me in my spam foldr n twitr n fb find dier way 2 inbox. Pls hw dos 1 gt a intervw date 4 visa in july. Heard we re 2 gt 1 nw. 10x dr kitaun ill lt u no soon
Is your Invitation letter from lsmu?
Re: Ukraine Ticket by taitee(f): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2010
yes it is. Nytin? Lugansk oh
Re: Ukraine Ticket by sklinks(m): 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2010
@ Tiatee. .p.s be very careful with Ismu, This is Mr Raja's website. Asian agent in Lugansk.you may be raped off on arrival in Ukraine.There package is 2 high and you will not be given the opportunity to make transfer to another university
Re: Ukraine Ticket by DANTE4LIFE(m): 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2010
taitee:

yes it is. Nytin? Lugansk oh
hhhhhmmmmmmm! Raja's student Good for you. Please do this forum a favor when you get to lugansk post your experience. Please do that for the students coming next yr. One more thing if you had known what yahoo mail did for you, you will not slap them. They really wanted
Re: Ukraine Ticket by DrKitaun(m): 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2010
DANTE4LIFE:

hhhhhmmmmmmm! Raja's student Good for you. Please do this forum a favor when you get to lugansk post your experience. Please do that for the students coming next yr. One more thing if you had known what yahoo mail did for you, you will not slap them. They really wanted

so so true . . . cool
Re: Ukraine Ticket by guseman(m): 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2010
@Dr Kitaun
U didn't answer my question. Are you in Ukraine now?
Where can one do translation of documents in Nigeria?
Re: Ukraine Ticket by taitee(f): 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2010
sigh!, Im nt goin 2 panic. Okay pls cn som1 xplain 2 me? Wt i saw was lsmu's mssg sayn dey gt my aplicatn tlkd bout d sch den gav d no of 1 mr emeana wiliams dt cud hlp wit visa bt d letr hasnt arivd yt so ve nt contactd ny1 im only makin enquiries n gtin prpard 4 d nxt stage. Am i safe?
Re: Ukraine Ticket by taitee(f): 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2010
bt i ve a frnd in d sch. Shes d 1 dts helpin. Am i stil safe?
Re: Ukraine Ticket by DrKitaun(m): 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2010
@Guseman

I dey Naija naw . . .no be u bone ur paddy for jungle ?

U can get ur docs translated there at ABJ, not a biggie  wink

you can use Citadel Edu . . .ask for Mrs Kanu at Women centre  wink
Re: Ukraine Ticket by DrKitaun(m): 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2010
taitee:

sigh!, Im nt goin 2 panic. Okay pls cn som1 xplain 2 me? Wt i saw was lsmu's mssg sayn dey gt my aplicatn tlkd bout d sch den gav d no of 1 mr emeana wiliams dt cud hlp wit visa bt d letr hasnt arivd yt so ve nt contactd ny1 im only makin enquiries n gtin prpard 4 d nxt stage. Am i safe?

maybe u should call d Mr Williams and lets hear what he has to say undecided
Re: Ukraine Ticket by carteriv20: 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2010
@teite,,,,,i also have lsmu invitation ,i can give u steps on what to do datz if u wish, msg me here.lilweezyiv@gmail.com, i cou;ld help out
Re: Ukraine Ticket by taitee(f): 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2010
hi carteriv i jus snt u a mail. my addy is wummyatme@yahoo.com 10x
Re: Ukraine Ticket by taitee(f): 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2010
@carteriv pls chek ur mail
Re: Ukraine Ticket by Yomidee(m): 3:35am On Jul 09, 2010
how can i know a origin visa?
Re: Ukraine Ticket by DrKitaun(m): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2010
Yomidee:

how can i know a [b]origin [/b]visa?

when you know how to spell right cool
Re: Ukraine Ticket by bbwollex(m): 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2010
Hello, has anyone gotten Ukranian Visa for this section<summer>? if yes,kindly share ur opinion and experience to others.

Hope to hEAR from everyone.Good luck!
Re: Ukraine Ticket by suxes2005(m): 10:21am On Dec 22, 2010
Travelling in a particular time is somehow,
A friend just traveled last Monday - So I think
it depends on the time your schoool will resume

SHALOM
Re: Ukraine Ticket by deeboy97(m): 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2010
Fare to Ukraine are as follows :
Boris pol#169000. Simfropol #169000. Donetsk #172000. Odessa #169000.so the choice is yours to make.
Re: Ukraine Ticket by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2010
I left ukraine last year and changed schools.
Y would you encourage anyone to go there?
I hope you tell your prospective students the truth about that place cos it is a hellhole especially for someone who tries to transfer
Have you told them about the russian they have to learn,the racism,the fake transcripts the schools (raja) give them especially in lugansk and shazad in ternopil??
I was totally decieved by the agent that got me there, claiming i could transfer schools,only for me to get there and i was told to lie about where i came from and say i came from a school in russia(where i neva smell),after a while i found they put a fake transcript in my file.I just had to leave that place.
If you are told there is work,lie lie no work there.
If its a fresh student,fine but for a transfer,i will keep screaming from here, DON'T TRY IT.
Just know that the quality of education in ukraine is faar below standard.
More to come!! angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor, Five Others Die In New Year's Eve Boat Accident In Bayelsa / Abakaliki City Is The Most Beautiful And Well Planned City In Nigeria / Does having an MSc. boost the possibility of one in securing a US|Canadian visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.