Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,375 members, 7,950,793 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Hilarious Reply By Flavour To One Of His Female Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilarious Reply By Flavour To One Of His Female Fan (1261 Views)

Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest / EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts / Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Reply By Flavour To One Of His Female Fan by echekings(m): 11:32pm On May 02, 2018
The reply got me rolling on the floor

Re: Hilarious Reply By Flavour To One Of His Female Fan by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 02, 2018
Lol
Re: Hilarious Reply By Flavour To One Of His Female Fan by princechurchill(m): 11:54pm On May 02, 2018
Ndi owu nasa sugazi grama

Lol Porsche gbuo GI dia

Proper Igbo boy
Re: Hilarious Reply By Flavour To One Of His Female Fan by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:58pm On May 02, 2018
very very funny reply.......porche kill you there
Re: Hilarious Reply By Flavour To One Of His Female Fan by medexico(m): 12:00am On May 03, 2018
someone should translate please
Re: Hilarious Reply By Flavour To One Of His Female Fan by Obainoneandonly(m): 12:01am On May 03, 2018
medexico:
someone should translate please
Porsche kill you there

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reply By Flavour To One Of His Female Fan by BreezyCB(m): 4:59am On May 03, 2018
Lol
Re: Hilarious Reply By Flavour To One Of His Female Fan by Hixson: 10:34am On May 07, 2019
I got some of the replies that were done by his fan there was a hilarious reply that was done by his fellow. I have to check the details work on this that was possible after myassignment help this have the all formation that have data among the all federation on this.
Re: Hilarious Reply By Flavour To One Of His Female Fan by jimini: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
Without thinking about the magical stuff that you have shared over here, let me tell you that you have been doing absolute spectacular job and that's what I am loving here, if you want to contact me go through youmainebooks.com and tell others about the stuff that is really unique and impressive. Learning is a cycle which never ends, I am sure this will help you a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh New Song ; Fresh Dollar Ft. Davido - Wia Download Audio And Video / Juliet Ibrahim In Tears Finds Love As Russia Lover Proposes To Her In Public / Colourful Photos As Couple Celebrates Their Kids Birthday In Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.