Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,254 members, 7,880,943 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:41 AM

Painful Experience On Monday 30/04/2018.pls Help Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Painful Experience On Monday 30/04/2018.pls Help Me (809 Views)

My Near-Death Experience On 31st December 2020 / Romanian Immigrant Arrives UK On Friday, Steals On Saturday, Jailed On Monday / Man Experiences Painful Farts After 'Raping' Native Doctor's Daughter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painful Experience On Monday 30/04/2018.pls Help Me by ominiku(f): 12:16am On May 03, 2018
Painful experience on monday 30/04/2018.
I boarded a commercial yellow and black bus (danfo) yesterday around 5:40hrs,at gbagada getting to the bus I discovered there were 7 guys .they closed the door immediate so my instinct tells me something is wrong. immediately i told the conductor I need to get down but it was too late. Getting to Anthony bus stop another passenger entered .
They grabbed me and the other 2 victims with gun and knives pointing at us.
At that point i was left with 2 options according to them. my life or cooperation.
They forcefully collected my phones, ATM cards:Access and Zenith ATM cards.
With gun pointed at me,at that point there is nothing like secret pin. I willingly surrender my PIN which they confirmed the authenticity of the pin thorough with their movable POS machine. Brand new machine, All my saving was transferred in my present, they collected all my cash,watch, hand chain , I carried all my ATM cards and other valuable stuffs with me.
They later dropped me at Oyingbo ebuta metta after been decorated with aboniki band on my face not to capture the vehicle plate number.while they zoom off with other victim's.
I was completely drained left with nothing.I later find my way to Adekunle police station for comprehensive reports of my experience.
Security information:
* Never go out with all your ATM cards if necessity pls go with one with less cash in it.
* Always delet your bank alert SMS.(they quickly discovered my worth through my SMS alert undeleted)
*Be vigilant prior entering any bus.
* Don't rush into any bus because of low price of destination.
They went away with sum of #176,500 which was transferred from all my life savings and my infinix smart phone.

Note: These guys has a perfect plans and strategically position themselves from each terminal.they pick one victim and drop and pick other.
..............it was a painful experience.

I don't even know where to start again...#sobs#
Re: Painful Experience On Monday 30/04/2018.pls Help Me by ipobarecriminals: 12:25am On May 03, 2018
grin grin sad sad undecided sad dey dropped u and carry other victim go.How do u know Dat the peep dey carry go are victim? .sorry
Re: Painful Experience On Monday 30/04/2018.pls Help Me by johnmartus(m): 1:01am On May 03, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin sad sad undecided sad dry dropped u and carry other victim go.How do u know Dat the peep dey carry go are victim? .sorry
shocked
Re: Painful Experience On Monday 30/04/2018.pls Help Me by rifasenate11(m): 1:47am On May 03, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin sad sad undecided sad dry dropped u and carry other victim go.How do u know Dat the peep dey carry go are victim? .sorry

sarrki, always daft.. this is not Buhari till 2023... no one is ready to argue with a BMC now. ...
Re: Painful Experience On Monday 30/04/2018.pls Help Me by ipobarecriminals: 4:06am On May 03, 2018
sad sad sad
rifasenate11:

sarrki, always daft.. this is not Buhari till 2023... no one is ready to argue with a BMC now. ...
grin
rifasenate11:

u are the daft/confused one.Those are organized one chance am rob. The aren't victim but same gangster. THIS IS LAGOS.Use ur 6 sense
Re: Painful Experience On Monday 30/04/2018.pls Help Me by Nobody: 5:05am On May 03, 2018
ominiku:
I boarded a commercial yellow and black bus (danfo) yesterday around 5:40hrs,at gbagada getting to the bus I discovered there were 7 guys .they closed the door immediate so my instinct tells me something is wrong. immediately i told the conductor I need to get down but it was too late. Getting to Anthony bus stop another passenger entered .
At that point i was left with 2 options according to them. my life or cooperation.
With gun pointed at me,at that point there is nothing like secret pin. I willingly surrender my PIN which they confirmed the authenticity of the pin thorough with their movable POS machine. Brand new machine, All my saving was transferred in my present, they collected all my cash,watch, hand chain , I carried all my ATM cards and other valuable stuffs with me.
They later dropped me at Oyingbo ebuta metta after been decorated with aboniki band on my face not to capture the vehicle plate number.while they zoom off with other victim's.
I was completely drained left with nothing.I later find my way to Adekunle police station for comprehensive reports of my experience.
Security information:
* Never go out with all your ATM cards if necessity pls go with one with less cash in it.
* Always delet your bank alert SMS.(they quickly discovered my worth through my SMS alert undeleted)
They went away with sum of #176,500 which was transferred from all my life savings and my infinix smart phone.

Note: These guys has a perfect plans and strategically position themselves from each terminal.they pick one victim and drop and pick other.

ominiku:
Security information:

Re: Painful Experience On Monday 30/04/2018.pls Help Me by ominiku(f): 7:53am On May 03, 2018
Those Guys May Be Part Of Them, Becos None Of Them That Was Drop
Re: Painful Experience On Monday 30/04/2018.pls Help Me by ominiku(f): 10:05pm On May 03, 2018
Still Looking Like A Dream To Me
Re: Painful Experience On Monday 30/04/2018.pls Help Me by ominiku(f): 7:42am On May 07, 2018
Please I Need A Loan Of 15k And Pay Back By Month Ending. Just For Me To Use Run The Expenses Of Going To Work And Wish To Pay Back 20k By Month Pls.

(1) (Reply)

The Evil Men Called SARS & Their Mode Of OFFICIAL ROBBERY / Man Kill His Wife With Pestle In Anambra After She Refused To Give Him Money / Operation Sharan Daji: Troops Kill 20 Bandits, Arrest 21 In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.