Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,646 members, 7,921,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:54 AM

What's The Normal Doze Of Valium 5? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Normal Doze Of Valium 5? (601 Views)

Why Do I See Strange Things In A Split Seconds Whenever I Doze Off? / Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear / What Is The “normal” Frequency Of Sexz? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Normal Doze Of Valium 5? by Treash(m): 7:43am On May 03, 2018
Guyz I wanna ask diz question dat has bn bothering me. Pls what's the dose a normal person cn use when taking Valium 5? Like if he want to sleep for 5 hours? Then can it be dissolved before taken?
Re: What's The Normal Doze Of Valium 5? by Learnstuffs: 9:20am On May 03, 2018
Bro as a pharmacist, I won't encourage you to rely on Valium to fall asleep. That's the beginning of addiction to it

1 Like

Re: What's The Normal Doze Of Valium 5? by Treash(m): 10:26am On May 03, 2018
Learnstuffs:
Bro as a pharmacist, I won't encourage you to rely on Valium to fall asleep. That's the beginning of addiction to it

Thanks sir. Am grateful.

(1) (Reply)

If You See A Nigerian Lady Screaming "Feminism" Just Know Men Has Shown Her Hell / Share Your Experience About Female Circumcision / See What Ronaldo Was Seen Doing With His Girlfriend (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.