Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,472 members, 7,974,917 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:10 PM

Cee-c Of Bbnaija Can Be 100m Richer By Doing These.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-c Of Bbnaija Can Be 100m Richer By Doing These.... (676 Views)

Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) / Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes / Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cee-c Of Bbnaija Can Be 100m Richer By Doing These.... by Obalimhilary(m): 10:12am On May 03, 2018
In Nov. 2017, I was sharing with a friend on the topic; “MONEY IN THE MEDIA-THE ZEEWORLD STRAGTEGY’’. I drew my figures from www.geopoll.com which ranked Zeeworld, the 2nd highest share of TV viewers (8%) after Channels TV (10%) in Nigeria.

The most criticized BIG BROTHER NAIJA, 2018 ended on Sunday, 22nd April, with Miracle as winner, but the news will continue till another one disrupt it. I am not really a fan of some TV programs but most times try to see the business opportunities embedded in them, there are many analysis on the financial gains from the just concluded BBN organizers but this post is about a housemate, CEE-C.

CEE-C happened to be the 2nd runner up in the BBN, a widely criticized and controversial housemate, hated, loved, and misunderstood by millions depending on their values, belief. Etc.

Currently she is trending more than the winner, Miracle and the BBN, 2018, but as a disruptive budding entrepreneur like me, I see unlimited opportunities for CEE-C if she will be prompt and strategic in her approaches.

Yesterday, an evicted housemate, BAMBAM made a whooping 25Million Naira by selling 500pcs her so-called BAMBAM oil to 5000 customers in a day- Influential marketing.

My projections for CEE-C 50Million Naira in 90 days:

1. Build a Tribe: Building a community of followers which can translate to clients or customers is very easy when you are shot to limelight either by chance or choice but sustaining and profiting from the community requires value adding products and services which is a product of creativity and innovativeness. BBN 2018 has made her a public figure and she now has loyal fans (customers) who can do anything for her, yes they have done it before.
2. Become a Voice: Many of her fans now see her as their mouth piece, someone who is representing a particular group of people who think the society shut them up in the various homes, workplaces, fields, life, etc. She represents the real strong, audacious, fearless and daring lady they dream about. I anticipate that if CEE-C authors a book with title like: LADIES LIFE AND STRUGGLES: THE AFRICAN VOICE/DILENMA within the next 30 days either via ghostwriting, etc that it will sell over 1 million copies in 90days- Emotional Influential Marketing.
3. Consider Advertising/Social Media Business: No matter how you see it, CEE-C is now a public figure who can venture in corporate advertising or social media businesses like daily short videos which can capture the battles most ladies are struggling with, love, hatred, and bitterness and making ones voice audible. She can build a business on it.

My name is Hilary Obalim, and thinking is my job

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Announces Release Date Of ‘about 30’ Album (see Cover Art) / How Aisha Abimbola Stole Fans Heart In ‘omoge Campus’ / Nigerians Begged Us Not To Sue Falz – MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.