Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,431 members, 7,881,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? (2764 Views)

What Business Can An Undergraduate Start With 30 Or 40K / What Online Business Can You Start With 10k? #businessideasfriday / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by Fynestboi: 8:37am On May 05, 2018
Freebiez:
I have 30k and want to know what online business I can start.

Please note the following:
✓State your business here, don't pm me. If you can't say it out loud, it's a scam, and God knows that I will not hesitate to curse you if you message me.
×No Ponzi, pyramid schemes, MLM, MMM, network marketing.
×No sports betting
×No gambling
×No forex trading
×No CPA, affiliate marketing.
×No PPD
×No referral links. (Except if you have made more than $100.)
×No brick and mortar business.
×No info products either.

Thanks.
Hey bro, become Amazon agent like us. Order goods for people on amazon through us for rate of 310/$. We can reduce the rate if you'll be buying in bulk. Start from there and grow your business. We'll handle the shipping, and deliver to your doorstep. 310/$!!

https://www.nairaland.com/4485497/amazon-order-made-easy-f-ico

For more details, click that link

Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by Nobody: 9:29am On May 05, 2018
Elxandre:

funny that you ruled out affiliate marketing and CPA.

Those two are the some of the biggest money spinners on the internet.

There's hardly anything 30k will do on the internet after cancelling out those.

I'm not an expert or anything lest you think im selling you some ebook.

Exactly what I wanted to say CPA is bae.. With that 30k he can buy like 50 Instagram accounts($1 each with proxy) add high converting CPA link. Get a bot for bout $10-15. Grow the accounts and before a week runs out he's made more than that 30k he started with. Knowledge they say is Power

1 Like

Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by Elxandre(m): 10:08am On May 05, 2018
dondemex:
Exactly what I wanted to say CPA is bae.. With that 30k he can buy like 50 Instagram accounts($1 each with proxy) add high converting CPA link. Get a bot for bout $10-15. Grow the accounts and before a week runs out he's made more than that 30k he started with. Knowledge they say is Power
teach me bro. sad

I can,t find anywhere to get IG accts for that cheap.
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by mrhansome12(m): 10:19am On May 05, 2018
You can try freelancing which is cheap and profitable.
Learn web design at home and how to set up accounts on Fiverr and become a pro with these video tutorials.
The video tutorials include: WordPress website design and Fiverr account set up.
You also get free paid premium themes and plugins.
Support and assistance all for a cheap price of 2000.
Interested persons should message or call me with the number on my signature
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by karlboss: 12:41pm On May 05, 2018
Cool information herr
Re: What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? by Ablither74: 12:33pm On May 14, 2018
Forex is the best business where you can invest your money and can make a lot of profit in return. But before start, you should understand Forex trading and make a strategy and plan which will help to be successful in Forex.

http://www.forextradingbig.com/the-most-common-103-forex-trading-mistakes/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Bulk SMS Company Still Delivers To DND Numbers / Importers, What Is Our Plans For 2016, With This CBN New Policy And Dollar Issue / Is MMM Networking Real Or Fake? -an Analysis Of The MMM Social Financial Network

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.