Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,600 members, 7,975,337 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:41 PM

Re: Ago Off-bar Wanted - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Re: Ago Off-bar Wanted (925 Views)

5000mt Of Cooked AGO (lacasera) Urgently Needed At Lagos Outside Bar / Learn To Produce Good Quality Bar Soap,liquid Detergent,powdered Detergent Etc / Cooked A G O,off Bar Buyers Are Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ago Off-bar Wanted by Chuksab: 10:51am On May 20, 2010
The quantity needed for purchase is 2000MT of AGO (Strictly off-bar).
Please text the actual price and the location of the ship to 07038889727.
If I am Ok with your price, I will immediately start negotiation.

Thank much, it is urgently needed.

1 Like

Re: Re: Ago Off-bar Wanted by DrKitaun(m): 2:46am On May 23, 2010
A seller's broker might be compromising a transaction by revealing d location of his principal's vessel?
Re: Re: Ago Off-bar Wanted by Segema: 10:00pm On May 23, 2010
Hi, how urgent is your "urgently" reason is we do not have off bar presently but coming, and its genuine.
Re: Re: Ago Off-bar Wanted by DrKitaun(m): 11:43pm On May 24, 2010
@Kesx

what has location of d vessel got to do with this ? The name of the vessel when given to a buyer would enable both side's genuineness is ascertained . . .

Btw u never c where dem try hijack vessel, sumting happen to me when i dey sub-mandate vessel wey contain 14.5kmt PMS . . .
Re: Re: Ago Off-bar Wanted by oildealz: 5:39pm On May 28, 2010
Hello im a facilitator for a 100kmt ago transaction and we had reached the stage for an atb to be issued and my supplier defaulted and im in a fix rite nw -if any one provides a pop and atb the bg will materialise immediately and we can deal hit me up on mrkpm69@gmail.com or 08098746712
Re: Re: Ago Off-bar Wanted by oildealz: 6:00pm On May 28, 2010
Hello im a facilitator for a 100kmt ago transaction and we had reached the stage for an atb to be issued and my supplier defaulted and im in a fix rite nw -if any one provides a pop and atb the bg will materialise immediately and we can deal hit me up on mrkpm69@gmail.com or 08098746712
Re: Re: Ago Off-bar Wanted by harakiri(m): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2012
oildealz: Hello im a facilitator for a 100kmt ago transaction and we had reached the stage for an atb to be issued and my supplier defaulted and im in a fix rite nw -if any one provides a pop and atb the bg will materialise immediately and we can deal hit me up on mrkpm69@gmail.com or 08098746712

Liars!!!

I hear this same story over a dozen times each day. Some will claim the buyer got vessel but if you ask them to provide the expired vessel details, they disappear into thin air. There is 150,000MT (50,000MT each) @ N123+N3 in Lagos out bar. Procedure :

(1)Return signed SPA with vessel details OR

(2)Return SPA with POF from buyer OR

(3)Open communication between seller's and buyer's bank.

If you are looking for POP and you aren't a committed buyer, you are dwelling in fantasy land.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Help You Be Best / Urgent Pms Delivery (ttt)all Types / Just Arrived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.