Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,845 members, 7,945,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:14 AM

2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) (14036 Views)

Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him / Davido ‘Right Here’ Featuring 2face And Jeremih / [music] 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by neolboy(m): 6:04pm On May 03, 2018
Those people calling him stupid for singing a love song him be Defence minister niii abi C in C
Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by Realhommie(m): 6:07pm On May 03, 2018
ayourbamie:
Tubaba, oko animal calling
Funny you, Lol..
Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by ibnchokomah(m): 6:09pm On May 03, 2018
Harmoony:
Nigerian celebrities are the the worst of celebrities in the world, the country's under serious poverty & challenge and you're singing about love.. I pity this generation, no one is setting good examples at all cry
Hanty is your brain okay like this? Did you listen to that song at all? What's wrong with folks here really?

2 Likes

Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by Luminee(f): 6:14pm On May 03, 2018
Issakendrick:
2face delivers a soul-stirring track with thought-provoking lyrics, a perfect soundtrack for the moving tale that’s ‘In Love And Ashes’.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd6oRTXjTn0

http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/05/video-2baba-in-love-and-ashes.html

Watched and listened to this song an hour ago, another good one from 2face.

2 Likes

Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 03, 2018
some times I feel as countering the 'foolish' post of some peps online... lemme mind my business as I v always done...a great song from my best 9ja Singer... always at the top of his game... a legend... still waiting for anoda MI n 2face collab. . .
Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by 3millionia: 6:16pm On May 03, 2018
deep
Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by Olemabu(m): 6:16pm On May 03, 2018
Harmoony:
Nigerian celebrities are the the worst of celebrities in the world, the country's under serious poverty & challenge and you're singing about love.. I pity this generation, no one is setting good examples at all cry
He was subtly addressing the chaos in the country. It wasn't a love song actually... It was a humanity song

3 Likes

Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by emperorblog(m): 6:17pm On May 03, 2018
READ COOL,AND,INTERESTING STORY HERE

www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by odehman: 6:17pm On May 03, 2018
Harmoony:
so he should be singing about poverty abi.. Wetin tuface never sing about... Biko take sense

1 Like

Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by blazesam(m): 6:20pm On May 03, 2018
Nawao, davido buy woman car worth 45mil, in as much as na second sef. u dey here the sing IN LUV AND ASHES. wanda nawao, IF I WAZ ANNIE, no more Mouth Action until royce roll cum
Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by AdemolaA2: 6:22pm On May 03, 2018
Tuface stands out any day any time .. I’m really happy for Kelly handsome ., this is a monster production ..I see him winning awards ..
Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 03, 2018
congorasta:
stupid benue guy

coward

He's better than ur warlord that led millions to their early grave.
Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 6:42pm On May 03, 2018
Harmoony:

my guy close your mouth and channel your negativity to other artist. when 2baba sang touch a life today and donated to the idps , where did you go to? come here n be talking anyhow, gerarahere

1 Like

Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 6:44pm On May 03, 2018
Lakeside79:
They are killing your people in Benue
You should have titled the song benue will be ashes

Stay there

see your life, ignorance.

the song is a sound track to a movie tiled in love and ashes, 2face was paid heavily for this track and you are there talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 03, 2018
paradigmshift:

see your life, ignorance.

the song is a sound track to a movie tiled in love and ashes, 2face was paid heavily for this track and you are there talking nonsense.

What is the nonsense I said ?

The part that they are killing his people? Is that false ?

Now you went further and added he was paid heavily for this track meaning that so far he earned money nothing less counts ?

Please do the world a favor do not.procreate !

Please don't
Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 6:48pm On May 03, 2018
Buffalowings3:
nonsense
When is he coming out for protest against the killing of his kinsmen undecided undecided

And please time your song release well
it shouldnt be this time that frog throat just released a song.

The lyrics is not something new
To him being disabled is a curse
Caveman mentality
Look around you, the world has gone beyond that.

animal on uniform claiming wise. you can run mouth online but real life you are nothing. u want him to sacrifice himself for benue? what's the useless governor doing? go and protest for yourself and stop waiting for someone else. mind you, this song is for a movie, he was paid heavily for the project and so stop fooling around..Mr caveman mentality.

1 Like

Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 6:48pm On May 03, 2018
congorasta:
stupid benue guy

coward

coward just like you and your siblings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 6:49pm On May 03, 2018
unknownsolja:
this guy is stupid..i was expecting a song about what is going on in benue.

u are more stupid because you know nothing about the song. always ask questions, fool.

1 Like

Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 6:50pm On May 03, 2018
Whobedatte:
No permanent �
Davido ti take over
no comparison.
you can't compare both artist.
comparing noise n good music.
Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by unknownsolja: 6:53pm On May 03, 2018
paradigmshift:

u are more stupid because you know nothing about the song. always ask questions, fool.

you better go remove that fake rolex watch way you wear...you are a pure dundi..you never hear timaya song about ODI..ode oshi
Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 6:53pm On May 03, 2018
Lakeside79:

What is the nonsense I said ?

The part that they are killing his people? Is that false ?

Now you went further and added he was paid heavily for this track meaning that so far he earned money nothing less counts ?

Please do the world a favor do not.procreate !

Please don't

my guy gerarahere because you are too ignorant. you want him to sacrifice himself? is he the only one from benue ? when he sang touch a life today and what was your response? when he visited the idps, u traveled to Mars ? my guy gerarahere. bad Belle people everywhere

1 Like

Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 03, 2018
paradigmshift:

my guy gerarahere because you are too ignorant. you want him to sacrifice himself? is he the only one from benue ? when he sang touch a life today and what was your response? when he visited the idps, u traveled to Mars ? my guy gerarahere. bad Belle people everywhere

I literally don't know how to respond to this level of thinking

I conceede you have me beat at this level. This is unfamiliar territory for me

You win
Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by asawanathegreat(m): 6:59pm On May 03, 2018
2baba always on top of his game
Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 6:59pm On May 03, 2018
unknownsolja:

you better go remove that fake rolex watch way you wear...you are a pure dundi..you never hear timaya song about ODI..ode oshi

look at this walking corpse .who the hell is timaya? how many artist has done more peace ,love, unity songs? u are simply mad because you have nothing to offer, apart from 2face, who is vocal enough to sing for peace? when he sang touch a life today and visited the idps, u were in coma I guess. when he donated to benue during the flood, u were In the cave I guess. so you want him to kill himself because he's from benue. even the son was paid for because it's a movie sound track. gerahere compound fool

1 Like

Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by unknownsolja: 7:07pm On May 03, 2018
paradigmshift:

look at this walking corpse .who the hell is timaya? how many artist has done more peace ,love, unity songs? u are simply mad because you have nothing to offer, apart from 2face, who is vocal enough to sing for peace? when he sang touch a life today and visited the idps, u were in coma I guess. when he donated to benue during the flood, u were In the cave I guess. so you want him to kill himself because he's from benue. even the son was paid for because it's a movie sound track. gerahere compound fool

see this bloody deadbody...you are bloody slowpoke and a yahoo boy wanna be.you supposed they for yaba left and stop wearing fake ROLEX WRIST WATCH..na by force to wear rolex..zombie
Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by Buffalowings3(m): 7:20pm On May 03, 2018
paradigmshift:

animal on uniform claiming wise. you can run mouth online but real life you are nothing. u want him to sacrifice himself for benue? what's the useless governor doing? go and protest for yourself and stop waiting for someone else. mind you, this song is for a movie, he was paid heavily for the project and so stop fooling around..Mr caveman mentality.
undecided undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Herdsmen visit you there sad

Are you done with your rant
Ahahshdhdhdhdjejjejej
Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by guru90: 7:22pm On May 03, 2018
Nice Song!!! King always a king...
Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by Buffalowings3(m): 7:23pm On May 03, 2018
He paim this guy well well
Maybe he is from benue
Wait till they decimate you guys grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by Yoshy: 7:24pm On May 03, 2018
Harmoony:

Chai! I guess you didn't have data to watch the videos to know what it's all about or your brain didn't process it very well. Kudos to 2baba, like someone said, just like old wine!

2 Likes

Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by guru90: 7:28pm On May 03, 2018
Harmoony:

What are you saying self?

I dont understand at all....

Please Note that... The song is not about love song rather 2face is addressing some issues indirectly but not direct....

2 Likes

Re: 2face – "In Love And Ashes" (Video) by zedman1(m): 7:29pm On May 03, 2018
2baba too deep. Nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(DOWNLOAD MP3) DJ 4Kerty ft. Idowest & Q2 – Woro / Download Ice Prince – Whiskey Ft. Sunny Nneji / Top Nigerian Musician's And Their Type Of Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.