Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,647 members, 7,965,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:04 PM

Apprentice Saved From Angry Mob (graphic Picture) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Apprentice Saved From Angry Mob (graphic Picture) (507 Views)

Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) / 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) / 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apprentice Saved From Angry Mob (graphic Picture) by johnny2013(m): 4:27pm On May 03, 2018
This young boy of about age 15 to 16 was found tied both hands and legs together early in the morning, gathered by people and taking beating of his life from his Master while others wait to feast on what is left.

He was said to be a mechanic apprentice to the man who tied him and was said to have allegedly stolen a spare part from the workshop. Actually what he was alleged to have stolen looked like a changed spare part that has been changed and left outside for months but the oga insisted it was bought for a customer.
It happened I was passing by and heard the chants and noise from the corner while oga tied and the boy on the ground, kicking and flogging him with car belt.

His rescue came when I arrived and told them I was a government official and could arrest them for jungle justice on the boy when he could have been reported to the police or handed to the parents. That statement humbled the so called master but insisted he won't untie the boy until I started making fake calls like calling the police before he agreed to untie him.
The next thing I did before handing over the the boy to another responsible Nigerian who was in my support was to let the oga call the parents/guardians of the boy to come over and take their child away.
Pls nairalanders, judge this yourselves. Is this allegations worth taking ones life or this inhuman treatment?[size=8pt][/size]

Re: Apprentice Saved From Angry Mob (graphic Picture) by youngsahito(m): 7:27pm On May 03, 2018
well-done

(1) (Reply)

Woman Battered by her Madam For Not Waking Up Early to Take Care of Kids(Pics / Pastor Killed His Secret Lover / Couple Who Use Lion They Thought Was Jesus As Their Lawyer Lose Custody Of Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.