Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,879 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:30 AM

Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) (68041 Views)

Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown / Businessman Killed In Adamawa Suicide Blast While Holding Prayers.Graphic Photos / Dismembered Body Of Dalori IDP Female Suicide Bomber (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by godofuck231: 6:48am On May 04, 2018
Evablizin:
Handwork of brain washing. No 72 virgins for you,rest in hell.

May bob riski meet him up as his virgin
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by bg0074real(m): 7:14am On May 04, 2018
I always wonder how these people are cajoled to carry out these heinous acts then I learnt that most of the suicide bombers are induced with drugs which affect their reasoning. Some of them are even victims of kidnapping
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by enigmaticlion: 7:41am On May 04, 2018
madridguy:
Western education is the only way out of this mess.
Islam will not allow it
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by riches4me(m): 7:58am On May 04, 2018
Was he alive in the first picture? Looks like a zombie to me.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by Henadih(m): 9:07am On May 04, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
He must be grooving with his 72 virgins now.

Fire and brimstone fall on him, anu ofia
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by authority2006(m): 9:12am On May 04, 2018
Cyynthialove:
They are always ugly.

May 72 fresh virgins fall on you
Pisssful people.

How the fake prophet succeeded in brainwashing his followers remains a mystery to manym .

Ask your parents.

Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by authority2006(m): 9:14am On May 04, 2018
Kdon2:

Pathetic religion
? You that couldn't recognise a pathetic live when you saw one now recognising a pathetic religion.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by Kdon2: 11:50am On May 04, 2018
authority2006:

? You that couldn't recognise a pathetic live when you saw one now recognising a pathetic religion.

Quit my mention fukktard
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 04, 2018
seankay:
Who took the picture? Why? Is there a link?

Police, over to you.

Your Brain is working
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by felaismyhero(m): 1:22pm On May 04, 2018
baysol:

You are only being ignorant with this reincarnation thing. Wake up Christ is the way to success and eternal victory. Make John 17:3 your root to wisdom.
you religious guys always make me laugh when u claim to have the true knowledge.well,i wont say i have full knowledge of things,but i wud rather believe in something wit 40-50% evidence(reincarnation) than believe in an idea without evidence at all!(hell and heaven)
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by DCONE1(m): 5:54pm On May 04, 2018
felaismyhero:
i dont understand u o,are u in support of d bomber? or u mean those guys whose comments u highlighted lack islamic knowledge? or which knowledge do u speak of? i know they might have been a bit emotional wit their comments,but wat is condemnable should be condemned.
I'm not in support of the bomber, my issue with them is this...there are bad people in every religion who commit crime but that does not give any body the right to insult and make wrong statements about someone's religion .Especially statements which are untrue.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by felaismyhero(m): 7:26pm On May 04, 2018
DCONE1:
I'm not in support of the bomber, my issue with them is this...there are bad people in every religion who commit crime but that does not give any body the right to insult and make wrong statements about someone's religion .Especially statements which are untrue.
hmmm,very true
Re: Before And After Photos Of Adamawa Suicide Bomber (Graphic) by preaches(m): 10:34pm On May 04, 2018
see him useless face abeg!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / US Mission In Nigeria Statement On Twitter Ban / Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.