Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,105 members, 7,949,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

If Obj Stays: Who's Fault ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Obj Stays: Who's Fault ? (2753 Views)

If OBJ Had Died, Would Atiku Have Agreed To One Tenure / If OBJ Supports Lamido- Amaechi Come 2015, What Is The Place Of Igbo / If Obj Visits Me, I Will Pour Hot Water On Him - Mimiko's Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Obj Stays: Who's Fault ? by Akolawole(m): 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2006
@Chaxta
Do i need to check out about your Sister? i dont do that sir?
As a properly brought-up child i gave your Sister a due respect but..........

Like i said earlier on, i am an Awoist and if you know politics very well, you should know Fani-Power( Femi's Dad) in the first republic. I dont like the Man, but i like Femi in the ways  he  markets his Boss.

Likewise in the second republic, i do not like Oyi-Oyi i.e Late Chief Chuba Okadigbo, an NPP man who was working as a political Adviser to President Sheu shagari, where he constantly rubbishes Chief Awolowo's programmes. Similarly i do not like M.K.O Abiola when he formed Concord Newspaper to counter Awolowo's Nigerian tribune ans uses his concord to disseminate lies against late sage.

That does not necessarily means they are bad people, later on in life i admire them in some other ways most expecially Okadigbo.

Somebody even says "OBJ is the most corrupt man in the world"
Re: If Obj Stays: Who's Fault ? by RemiT(m): 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2006
If Panapana (sorry, Obasanjo) stays a day longer in power, I mean from today, it is Nigerians fault. We are populated with people like Akolawole and yes, we have selfish interests to protect. No wonder some of you are dare to refer Obasanjo's waste of time and international goodwill since 1999 as an achievement. Tell me, what positive thing is Obasanjo-ic about this presidency ? The fact that he is still there today is an indication of our collective failure.
Re: If Obj Stays: Who's Fault ? by bolaoni(m): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2006
RemiT:

If Panapana (sorry, Obasanjo) stays a day longer in power, I mean from today, it is Nigerians fault. We are populated with people like Akolawole and yes, we have selfish interests to protect. No wonder some of you are dare to refer Obasanjo's waste of time and international goodwill since 1999 as an achievement. Tell me, what positive thing is Obasanjo-ic about this presidency ? The fact that he is still there today is an indication of our collective failure.

They said our Xternal reserve has grown by a huge gap after Baba came in and that he has gotten for us debt relief cool

My own major concern is that what effect has all that have on the masses. How has it improved our economy? How have we improved in our amenities (social) since then? At times I wonder if people really know what they are saying. Fani was on air one time to tell us all Gani and Soyinka are not being fair in their analysis of the situation of the country. My question is that "are we all blind?" Can't we see all that is going on in the country? angry

Akolawole, who told you the people in Ukrain were violent? Go and cross check your data and find out how they were able to chase the illegal govt out of power. They simply adopted a sit at home strategy and they even decided to sit on the road. They all took a UNANIMOUS decison which they all FOLLOWED!

It doesn't have to be violent if we want to say NO to tyranny! wink

Bola
Re: If Obj Stays: Who's Fault ? by RemiT(m): 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2006
[/quote][quote author=bolaoni link=topic=4486.msg183473#msg183473 date=1138028087]
They said our Xternal reserve has grown by a huge gap after Baba came in and that he has gotten for us debt relief cool

My own major concern is that what effect has all that have on the masses. How has it improved our economy? How have we improved in our amenities (social) since then? At times I wonder if people really know what they are saying. Fani was on air one time to tell us all Gani and Soyinka are not being fair in their analysis of the situation of the country. My question is that "are we all blind?" Can't we see all that is going on in the country? angry

Akolawole, who told you the people in Ukrain were violent? Go and cross check your data and find out how they were able to chase the illegal govt out of power. They simply adopted a sit at home strategy and they even decided to sit on the road. They all took a UNANIMOUS decison which they all FOLLOWED!

It doesn't have to be violent if we want to say NO to tyranny! wink

Bola

With a post like Bola's, I think that it might just be to early to write-off Nigeria as a failed state. smiley In reading through all the previous posts on this subject (especially with the "give-up" tendencies of some individuals) I have made-up my mind that we might just have no more hope. I am sure now that there are still progressive minded Nigerians out there and it is just a matter of time before the "great achievements' (sic) of Obasanjo's misrule are dumped in the gutters of history, alongside those of the likes of Hitler and other people of Obasanjo's colouration (people that play on tribal sentiments and prior national / regional fears in order to perpetuate themselves in office).

By the way, how dare someone like me critisize BABA who is all-knowing and who can never be wrong !!!
Re: If Obj Stays: Who's Fault ? by Chxta(m): 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2006
Forgive me, but I've lost the trend of this conversation, and even reading it over and over hasn't helped...
Re: If Obj Stays: Who's Fault ? by bolaoni(m): 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2006
Chxta:

Forgive me, but I've lost the trend of this conversation, and even reading it over and over hasn't helped...

Chxta, that is true ooo. why are we even going to all this lenght? Baba has always had his ways but my prayer is that he wouldn't try to have his ways this time around sha. With all that is going on now, it is only God that will help us sha. undecided
Re: If Obj Stays: Who's Fault ? by ijebuman(m): 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2006
RemiT:

If Panapana (sorry, Obasanjo) stays a day longer in power, I mean from today, it is Nigerians fault. We are populated with people like Akolawole
lipsrsealed

The alleged third term project re-echoed, bounced and gathered pace on Thursday in a city inspired by a rock, Abeokuta. President Olusegun Obasanjo was present at the occasion but he did not disclose which way he would jump. Regardless, several South West federal legislators and all South West governors of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), including Ogun State’s Gbenga Daniel, chorused “awa lowo si” (we support it).
http://odili.net/news/source/2006/feb/3/630.html

Very soon the 'Obasanjo' badge will be the must have item of the year
Re: If Obj Stays: Who's Fault ? by okewole(m): 10:00am On Feb 24, 2006
He cant even stay,he his not the beast man around and can never be the Messiah.If he dies today are u saying Nigeria will crumble--No Nigeria is bigger than anybody so he should go after ofr before his tenure(Full Stop)
Re: If Obj Stays: Who's Fault ? by Larufa(m): 10:26am On Feb 25, 2006
If Obj stays, it is his fault.
Nobody can tell to dip your hand into a burning fire and u do so willingly.

The mistake Obj is making is his shortsightness, the good and bad man has done live long after them. Babagida and Abacha tried it but they failed.
I am sure Nigerians will definitely outlive him.
Re: If Obj Stays: Who's Fault ? by kellorah: 6:55am On Jul 10, 2006
WHO ELSE?
THE PPL DAT VOTED FOR HIM. WHICH ONE IS ME AND U? ABEG I NO FOLLOW

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why????? / gvc / 2015: ACF, Others Plan Campaign Against Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.