Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,896 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

I Believe Bet9ja Has Incompetent Customer Care Service - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Believe Bet9ja Has Incompetent Customer Care Service (2094 Views)

Bet9ja Has Crashed!? / I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. / Pls Advice...bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe Bet9ja Has Incompetent Customer Care Service by clive2u(m): 10:59pm On May 03, 2018
my story is simple and I wish victor ikpeba or any bet9ja top guy sees this.

I won just 3k on super9ja and after that day my account was blocked for more than six months now and when I try retrieving my password(in case that's the problem) I receive invalid or no such user kind of gist. I called the incompetent customer care and they said I should mail them my valid ID card which I did but no change, I called again to complain and they said I had multiple account that I should send a mail to explain why which I did tell them I share the same phone with my cousin to bet and they said they'll fix it and its up to 6months now I can't have my 3k and my account back and when I call them they keep acting as if am disturbing. I just want my account back.

anyone that has an idea of what I should do or knows somebody that knows how to help should help me please cos that account is important. thanks
Re: I Believe Bet9ja Has Incompetent Customer Care Service by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:10pm On May 03, 2018
they behave like MTN ,because they are number one in naija.Dats why I stopped patronizing dem.my advice is for you to forget abt d account and open anoda with oda bookmaker. there are odas that are better than dem.Na name dem carry, just like MTN
Re: I Believe Bet9ja Has Incompetent Customer Care Service by clive2u(m): 11:15pm On May 03, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
they behave like MTN ,because they are number one in naija.Dats why I stopped patronizing dem.my advice is for you to forget abt d account and open anoda with oda bookmaker. there are odas that are better than dem.Na name dem carry, just like MTN
thanks. going to nairabet now
Re: I Believe Bet9ja Has Incompetent Customer Care Service by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:22pm On May 03, 2018
clive2u:
thanks. going to nairabet now
k.me am currently playing with Naijabet and betking.they ave got one of d best odds so far
Re: I Believe Bet9ja Has Incompetent Customer Care Service by lanocfoods: 9:13pm On May 04, 2018
clive2u:

I won just 3k on super9ja and after that day my account was blocked for more than six months now and when I try retrieving my password(in case that's the problem) I receive invalid or no such user kind of gist. I called the incompetent customer care and they said I should mail them my valid ID card which I did but no change, I called again to complain and they said I had multiple account that I should send a mail to explain why which I did tell them I share the same phone with my cousin to bet and they said they'll fix it and its up to 6months now I can't have my 3k and my account back and when I call them they keep acting as if am disturbing. I just want my account back.

anyone that has an idea of what I should do or knows somebody that knows how to help should help me please cos that account is important. thanks
Experiencing same, can't even log onto my account that I checked minutes ago, telling me invalid username and PW I just tire! I'm still waiting for customer care to answer me
Re: I Believe Bet9ja Has Incompetent Customer Care Service by Nobody: 3:33am On Sep 12, 2018
clive2u:

Please can you clarify this? Are you saying you really had multiple accounts in your name or you and your cousin have separate accounts but access those accounts with the same device and they somehow found out you use the same device?

If the latter then how did they know that and is it even wrong? I use the same laptop to access my account that several other people in my house use to access their own accounts too. Are you telling me they can use that against me if I win money? Please advice.

Also have you finally gotten your account back?
Re: I Believe Bet9ja Has Incompetent Customer Care Service by clive2u(m): 10:04am On Sep 12, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
Please can you clarify this? Are you saying you really had multiple accounts in your name or you and your cousin have separate accounts but access those accounts with the same device and they somehow found out you use the same device?

If the latter then how did they know that and is it even wrong? I use the same laptop to access my account that several other people in my house use to access their own accounts too. Are you telling me they can use that against me if I win money? Please advice.

Also have you finally gotten your account back?
i haven't gotten my money till now, i've left it for them sha. for the multiple users in one device, when i called their customer care they told me i have more than one account and i explained the tin give them but they said they'll fix it. its getting to a year now and nothing has been done. if they try that BS when i win big money then i thing i'll look for their HQ
Re: I Believe Bet9ja Has Incompetent Customer Care Service by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
clive2u:
i haven't gotten my money till now, i've left it for them sha. for the multiple users in one device, when i called their customer care they told me i have more than one account and i explained the tin give them but they said they'll fix it. its getting to a year now and nothing has been done. if they try that BS when i win big money then i thing i'll look for their HQ
oh I see..so you didn't actually have multiple accounts then, because that is actually against their rules, you and your cousin just used same device to bet with your respective accounts. Well, the money wasn't so much so you can forget it..but if they try it with big money omo na police matter lol. At least you got your account back abi?
Re: I Believe Bet9ja Has Incompetent Customer Care Service by clive2u(m): 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
oh I see..so you didn't actually have multiple accounts then, because that is actually against their rules, you and your cousin just used same device to bet with your respective accounts. Well, the money wasn't so much so you can forget it..but if they try it with big money omo na police matter lol. At least you got your account back abi?
for wia, the account don go o, till today its not working anymore. i'm using a new account now

(1) (Reply)

Goal 50: 2013 / White Football Shirts/jersey - At Best Price / Are You Interested In Writing Betting Predictions And Earning Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.