Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,238 members, 7,950,297 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

Dino Melaye Will Be Bailed Friday As He Files Fresh Fundamental Human Right - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Will Be Bailed Friday As He Files Fresh Fundamental Human Right (1312 Views)

$2.1 Billion ONSA Fraud: Dasuki In Trouble As EFCC Files Fresh Charges / Dino Melaye Will Not Be Standing As A Senator By June" - Edward Onoja (Video) / FG Files Fresh Charges Against Co-defendants Of Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Will Be Bailed Friday As He Files Fresh Fundamental Human Right by Benbellamor: 12:15am On May 04, 2018
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/267129-dino-melaye-detained-at-police-medical-centre.html

The police have taken Dino Melaye to their medical centre in Lokoja, the Kogi State capital, hours after a magistrate remanded the senator in police custody following arraignment.

Gideon Ayodele, Mr Melaye’s media aide who provided the information to PREMIUM TIMES Thursday night, also said the senator’s lawyers would file fundamental rights enforcement at the State High Court, Lokoja, on Friday morning.

Good grounds that will favor Senator Melaye

The practice of Democracy in Nigeria does Not permit someone with his Right to liberty and Innocence before proven Guilty enshrined in its constitution to be denied with it, with outcry from Bigwigs like Femi Falana SAN, CJN Onnoghen must have communicated the duty of upholding the human right of citizen when sought for through application tommorrow friday

Human rights lawyer, Femi Falana (SAN), on Thursday berated the Nigeria Police for arraigning Kogi-West lawmaker, Senator Dino Melaye in court on a stretcher.

Falana in a statement described the procedure meted out to Melaye as a degrading and humiliating treatment, which was a violation of his fundamental human right.

He said, “The arraignment of Senator Dino Melaye in a stretcher in Abuja on Wednesday and Lokoja on Thursday morning is unacceptable in a civilised society.

“It is particularly degrading and humiliating as it violates the fundamental right to the dignity of his person guaranteed by Section 34 of the constitution and Section 7 of the Administration of Criminal Justice Act, 2015.”

Falana, however, stated that Melaye’s ordeal was a reflection of the suffering ordinary Nigerians faced in the hands of security agents on a daily basis.

Re: Dino Melaye Will Be Bailed Friday As He Files Fresh Fundamental Human Right by wakaman: 12:20am On May 04, 2018
If wishes were horses.
Gino would be doing a music video now.
But for ajekun Iya remix in a kogi remand Centre.

Human rights KO, animal rights Ni.
Re: Dino Melaye Will Be Bailed Friday As He Files Fresh Fundamental Human Right by ebuk4real(m): 12:21am On May 04, 2018
Let APC keep sowing their seeds of bitterness while Buhari be forming out of the country as if he wasn't the one that sanctioned these charades...

Time of harvesting isn't far off.

APC.....don't worry...

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Will Be Bailed Friday As He Files Fresh Fundamental Human Right by danny56: 12:25am On May 04, 2018
When prophet T.B Joshua, Apst Suleman and co. We're giving prophecies about 2018 people were say it's a lie , shout it up and down.

I remembered one of the prophecy include 'Lawyers making money this year'

Is it not happening now

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Will Be Bailed Friday As He Files Fresh Fundamental Human Right by Benbellamor: 12:32am On May 04, 2018
wakaman:
If wishes were horses.
Gino would be doing a music video now.
But for ajekun Iya remix in a kogi remand Centre.

Human rights KO, animal rights Ni.
what is kogi remand centre? are you a school dropout? ''police medical centre with the best medical facilities'' thats what the judge said, he is inside an airconditioned room, while your 'i pass my neighbor generator is causing noise in neighborhood and blowing hot air grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Will Be Bailed Friday As He Files Fresh Fundamental Human Right by HtwoOw: 5:07am On May 04, 2018
Indeed lawyers will make money off ThiefNo Melair

I am no expert but first of all, involving Human rights group does not guarantee his release today, there are processes and procedures

Secondly , No court of sensible authority will grant Dino Melaye bail from REMAND , Why ??

His offense included gun running and sponsoring assasins

He sponsored a Prison break ( Allegedly)

He is a flight risk ( Attempted to escape from Police)

Attempted to run to morroco

I can bet you 80K today that Melaye isn't coming out of remand today Friday 4th May

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Will Be Bailed Friday As He Files Fresh Fundamental Human Right by HtwoOw: 5:10am On May 04, 2018
I have decided not to attack posts anymore since Liepod and kids have taken over this forum

But APST Sule , TB Josua simply pulled the same smoke and mirror trick on you as usual

Non of them has predicted anything reasonably , it's called PROJECTIVE PRACTICAL REASONING

It's Psychology

They anticipate what can happen

and give you ambiguous prophesy

In the days of the prophet of old , they'd tell you what will happen, when it'll happen and to whom it'll happen

danny56:
When prophet T.B Joshua, Apst Suleman and co. We're giving prophecies about 2018 people were say it's a lie , shout it up and down.

Is it not happening now
Re: Dino Melaye Will Be Bailed Friday As He Files Fresh Fundamental Human Right by TMemos: 6:11am On May 04, 2018
danny56:

Is it not happening now

You can't be serious.

How are lawyers making money this year in a way that's different from how they made it in previous years?

Hope you have your figures to back this up?
Re: Dino Melaye Will Be Bailed Friday As He Files Fresh Fundamental Human Right by TMemos: 6:13am On May 04, 2018
HtwoOw:

I am no expert but first of all, involving Human rights group does not guarantee his release today, there are processes and procedures

Secondly , No court of sensible authority will grant Dino Melaye bail from REMAND , Why ??

I can bet you 80K today that Melaye isn't coming out of remand today Friday 4th May

The odds are against him.

His alleged offences are grievous.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Will Be Bailed Friday As He Files Fresh Fundamental Human Right by Benbellamor: 7:24am On May 04, 2018
HtwoOw:
this statement reveal your childishness, no evidence that he stole

Again who is talking about a human right group? d you havecomprehension problems? i said 'filling a human right exparte motion' and it is often granted to a Vip like him in such condition it is his right and thats what the law protect

After saying His offense your summersauted saying Alledgedly
when sentiment becloud judgement you cant reason honestly

all what they accused him of are Allegations, And as at momment he is innocent before proven guilty

Going to morrocco on FG Assignment
attempted to escape, no evidence yet, the court will hear his part and not media trials ok? i think you wont commit anything if you hear that he is given bail, because he will surely be given today or MONDAY Watch-out

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Will Be Bailed Friday As He Files Fresh Fundamental Human Right by danny56: 5:54pm On May 04, 2018
HtwoOw:
I have decided not to attack posts anymore since Liepod and kids have taken over this forum

But APST Sule , TB Josua simply pulled the same smoke and mirror trick on you as usual

Non of them has predicted anything reasonably , it's called PROJECTIVE PRACTICAL REASONING

It's Psychology

They anticipate what can happen

and give you ambiguous prophesy

In the days of the prophet of old , they'd tell you what will happen, when it'll happen and to whom it'll happen

I disagree sir!

If you've followed God closely and allow him speak with you, God won't give u time and date of events atimes. Some times he may give you, even with locations. You can't tell God what to do!
Re: Dino Melaye Will Be Bailed Friday As He Files Fresh Fundamental Human Right by HtwoOw: 6:18pm On May 04, 2018
Benbellamor:
this statement reveal your childishness, no evidence that he stole

Again who is talking about a human right group? d you havecomprehension problems? i said 'filling a human right exparte motion' and it is often granted to a Vip like him in such condition it is his right and thats what the law protect

After saying His offense your summersauted saying Alledgedly
when sentiment becloud judgement you cant reason honestly

all what they accused him of are Allegations, And as at momment he is innocent before proven guilty

Going to morrocco on FG Assignment
attempted to escape, no evidence yet, the court will hear his part and not media trials ok? i think you wont commit anything if you hear that he is given bail, because he will surely be given today or MONDAY Watch-out

Three things

1 I said allegedly because according to you, Until he's proven guilty , he's innocent

2 He wasn't going to Morocco on assignment, if he was, Immigration, Police will not be involved, he'd have had immunity

3 Today or monday was your prediction Has he been released ??

Some of us are actually real sensible analysts, Dino melaye is a flight risk and will not be given bail , and if he's given it's not going to be next week and the conditions will be very stringent

Mention me again on monday
Re: Dino Melaye Will Be Bailed Friday As He Files Fresh Fundamental Human Right by HtwoOw: 6:21pm On May 04, 2018
danny56:

I disagree sir!

If you've followed God closely and allow him speak with you, God won't give u time and date of events atimes. Some times he may give you, even with locations. You can't tell God what to do!

Ok , I won't argue with you , I know there are about 40 prophecies about the birth of Jesus

I know there was a prophecy that food will become cheap somewhere the next day and someone will not witness it

Hello .... i won't argue with you

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Faults Obono-obla's Certificate / Jos Plateau Crisis For Begginers / PHOTOS: Governor Ganduje Dumps His Famous Red Cap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.