Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,127 members, 7,880,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:06 PM

Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's (30681 Views)

Ayoola Babalola Invited By DSS Over Articles On Sowore, Tinubu, APC / When Buhari Met Tinubu, Others In Aso Rock / Most Powerful Military In Africa 2019 (strongest And Best) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by HtwoOw: 6:43pm On May 04, 2018
Aweboyaweboy:

all buhari was shouting in 2015 was "I will pite kwarupsion kwarupsion kwarupsion kwarupsion " but he didn't know military is different from civilian...

Omoyele Sowore says it's hard to fight corruption when the deed is done , but he can use technology to prevent it

But now they are saying baba is not doing anything "After the deed has been done"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYjNqh0vgYU

Big hypocrite , Your sowore Vindicated Buhari , watch the video yourself

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by millomaniac: 7:00pm On May 04, 2018
Ijebulogic:

You have a point...a few things will help him achieve a more balanced perspective...1. The party or platform he chooses to join 2. His choice of VP 3. His choice of advisors and cabinet. Let's see how it goes.

You got that right. The way our politics is structured without a strong party it would be very difficult to win.
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by Aweboyaweboy: 7:26pm On May 04, 2018
HtwoOw:

Omoyele Sowore says it's hard to fight corruption when the deed is done , but he can use technology to prevent it

But now they are saying baba is not doing anything "After the deed has been done"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYjNqh0vgYU

Big hypocrite , Your sowore Vindicated Buhari , watch the video yourself
hasn't buhari failed in trying to fight corruption
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:00pm On May 04, 2018
emmabest2000:
I get am b4 no bi property... tongue

Is yours a stupid post or what ?
People like you wey never get at all at all nko ? Wetin you be ? Lazy Youth ?
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by HtwoOw: 8:42pm On May 04, 2018
Ya, Dasuki, Metuah and the likes will say differently

Aweboyaweboy:

hasn't buhari failed in trying to fight corruption

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by majorbravo: 9:31pm On May 04, 2018
millomaniac:

You might have a point. But nigeria as of today has not progressed. The present buhari led administration has taken the country back many many years. No man is the best man for the job since no one is perfect. Sowore might not be the best man for the job. But so far from all the popular candidates that have declared for the no 1 job. I am strongly convinced he will make the most progress given his antecedent. Progress is what we need right now. Let us try Someone that is not connected to the old politicians in the circle of power. Let us try a new lease of leadership.i admire his revolutionary spirit.

I am also interested in seeing good leadership. I don't know any of the under 50 aspirants personally, but have you listened to Fela Durotoye? That dude appears sound intellectually and that's what we really need. The problem is that the party system in Nigeria isnt democtratic but selectocratic. Just listen to any of his videos on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSNd3PQQUmc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4SXyTkcTqY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS2fRdJ9l2M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS9-3Squne0
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by millomaniac: 9:59pm On May 04, 2018
majorbravo:

I am also interested in seeing good leadership. I don't know any of the under 50 aspirants personally, but have you listened to Fela Durotoye? That dude appears sound intellectually and that's what we really need. The problem is that the party system in Nigeria isnt democtratic but selectocratic. Just listen to any of his videos on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS2fRdJ9l2M

Yeah I have, that's an old video but it is not by tv interviews, if it wear hands down no one comes close to sowore. Just watch his youtube videos. I only just heard of durotoye. Sowore has been known to fight corrupt powerful people for a long time. He also seems to have a sound plan to steer the country outa this current mess. He might get there and change but for now he has my vote. No doubt.
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by majorbravo: 10:14pm On May 04, 2018
millomaniac:

Yeah I have, that's an old video but it is not by tv interviews, if it wear hands down no one comes close to sowore. Just watch his youtube videos. I only just heard of durotoye. Sowore has been known to fight corrupt powerful people for a long time. He also seems to have a sound plan to steer the country outa this current mess. He might get there and change but for now he has my vote. No doubt.
Most of those videos of Fela are before he even declared his intention to run for president. I haven't posted any of his recent videos because I am not campaigning for anyone. I am all for a better Nigeria, and trust me if you listen to those videos I have posted, you would understand that anyone who would lead us out of this mess of a country must understand the things Fela has spoken of especially with regards selectocracy. After all said and done if Sowore or indeed anyone runs on a party platform where the people don't have the right to vote in the party primaries, there is no guarantee he would not change after becoming president because it is who choses the aspirant that the aspirant would be loyal to.
Re: Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's by Aweboyaweboy: 10:56pm On May 04, 2018
HtwoOw:
Ya, Dasuki, Metuah and the likes will say differently

Oga ,nothing,i repeat nothing will happen to dasuki. Buhari is only seeking personal vendetta to punish him even metuh will only get a slight sentence at worst

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) / Maina: Presidency Keeps Mum As Winifred Oyo-Ita Implicates Buhari / Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.