Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,623 members, 7,975,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:05 AM

How To Pass Scholarship Test With Ease - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Pass Scholarship Test With Ease (378 Views)

Online Scholarship Test. / 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pass Scholarship Test With Ease by Ajogbeje(m): 7:49am On May 04, 2018
I remember my first encounter with amplitude test in university of lagos is one of the experience I will not forget in my life. coming from a far distance without a proper place to stay, I stay in an office where the misquito dealt with me. I never encountered mosquito like that, despite this I keep my head cool, on getting to the venue I was there early and my friend, candidates begin to arrive this the place was filled up, I now begin to wonder how will I succed in this kind placed. but thanks to God I did, so I going to show you some important thing you need if want to pass.
1. be early to the venue: how do go about this? make you know the address two days before the schedule date, if you don't ask people that know it.
2.do your homework very well, there is saying that' if you fail to plan, you plan to fail' this is where I come in there are materials you need which I can help you with just hi me.
3.keep your brain sharp as much possible you can.
Re: How To Pass Scholarship Test With Ease by Xsem(m): 8:43pm On May 04, 2018
Hi

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Players Of The 2017-18 English Premier League Season / 2018/2019 FEDPOLYILARO HND (full-time) & ND (part-time) Admission Form Is Out / Racial Bias Against Nigerian Causes Protest At Yale University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.