Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,338 members, 7,881,246 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:06 PM

Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos (40199 Views)

2 Thieves Fall Asleep After Stealing Items From An Elderly Woman's House (Video) / UK Court Bars Woman From Singing In Her House Over Bad Voice / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:38am On May 04, 2018
delishpot:

That is about domestic abuse. Here she abused a minor and she needs to be dealt with thoroughly. Any one who abuses a minor in any way shape or form needs proper beating male, female or hermaphrodite.
Oh I see...
Re: Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos by solosolo111: 8:38am On May 04, 2018
dainformant:
A mob action occurred yesterday night at Arthur Eze Avenue in Awka, Anambra state capital as people dealt with a lady for beating her maid aggressively to the point of breaking her head.

According to a report by Charles Obi, the neighbors made up mostly of women who saw her in the act - invaded her home to rescue the little girl of about 7 years of age while punches and whips were given at will.

Some of the angry mob also took the bleeding girl to the shop of the woman's husband to ascertain his level of involvement in such brutality.

It was gathered that the woman's husband fled when informed of his wife's wicked acts.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/angry-residents-invade-womans-house-over-housemaid-brutality-photos.html
the bolded says mostly women, but the OP's picture shows mostly men who dealt with the wicked woman, so how do we reconcile your pic with the story?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos by Nobody: 8:40am On May 04, 2018
Most of the inhuman harassment of maids in Nigeria is always link to the Igbos.
Are Igbos this heartless??
Are they so mannerless that they don't have respect for another man child?.
No wonder someone said it's better for a Gorilla to rule Nigeria than an Indigbo .

2 Likes

Re: Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos by adslipps: 8:41am On May 04, 2018
More reason why this housemaid things should stop. How can u bring someone’s child to help u at home and you will panel beating her everyday.

If u knw u can’t treat another woman’s child the same way u will treat ur own child dnt try going for house boy/girl.

Finally parents should stop giving their children/wards out no matter the level of poverty.

Onye muo, ya zuo
Re: Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos by Nobody: 8:41am On May 04, 2018
Ronpet777:
Parents, Pls give birth to only the number of kids u can adequately cater for.
I rest my case!
I concur

1 Like

Re: Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos by Olalan(m): 8:42am On May 04, 2018
So the man can't stop the wife wicked acts? The truth is the man who is silent is also as guilty as the wife
Abagworo:

You are definitely young and single for you to type this. House help matter is the last thing a married man gets himself meddling into.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos by agbonkamen(f): 8:45am On May 04, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...I still believe...
teacher one city....(unemployed) grin grin grin
Re: Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos by edward1984(m): 8:46am On May 04, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Most housemaids dont have problem with the husbands. It is only women all the time

But we are also looking at the picture here, why should a 7 years old be housemaid? She is still a child
Re: Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos by peeps4u: 8:48am On May 04, 2018
Olalan:
Don't know the kind of heart some women have, how do you continue to beat a person when you see they are in so much pain.
BTW I still belief husbands of women who do this should also be prosecuted alongside cause they encouraged it by not taming their wives.

You're right, I've been able to tame my wife on how she shouts on other people's kids when they come our place. Can't imagine me watching my wife beats housemaids or kids like that, my wife knows she will look for my troubles.

I can/will divorce a wicked woman
Re: Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos by Ronpet777(m): 8:51am On May 04, 2018
Lenadiva:
I concur
Honestly, with that, I am sure all these will not come to be.
Re: Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos by neonly: 8:53am On May 04, 2018
Hehehe very funny
Re: Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:53am On May 04, 2018
Abagworo:

You are definitely young and single for you to type this. House help matter is the last thing a married man gets himself meddling into.

I don't agree with you. A responsible man should not allow his wife maltreat anyone. In fact, a sensible man should not even marry a woman with such tendencies in the first place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos by dotunbidemi: 8:53am On May 04, 2018
grin grin grin the woman go come loyal pass Dino tongue
Re: Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos by Nonnyflex(m): 8:54am On May 04, 2018
AkpaMgbor:
Beat her up? I thought no woman should be beaten no matter what??
She should be beaten by her fellow women... It's allowed
Re: Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos by Skyfornia(m): 8:54am On May 04, 2018
Onyinye15:
Funny enough karma takes time

Her karma is here already..'Wait and Take'
Re: Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos by gcof(m): 8:55am On May 04, 2018
forreelinc:
If una like kill am o, instead make una call police
na double wahala e go be for the good sameritans
Re: Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos by sledge001(m): 8:55am On May 04, 2018
Firstly, how can a 7years old child be a house maid? This is so in human. Then, I have come to realize that women, who are suppose to be tender, kind and loving, are more hash and brutal than men. They tend to easily look down upon people and treat them like trash most especially girls or ladies whom they percieve are below them.
I just tire for this matter. Aaah aaah! I am sure she got the beating of her life.
Shout out to females who are actually females in their speech and actions, May God continue to bless you and give you more wisdom
Re: Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos by dominique(f): 8:55am On May 04, 2018
angelacj:

Dear God, that's how one in my area use to her maid as if is not human being that gave birth to her. Women should stop giving their children out

Make an anonymous report to NAPTIP, they are very effective and all over the country. You can get their contact details their website https://www.naptip.gov.ng/ or send them private message on their Facebook page, they're very responsive. We need to put a stop to this evil called child abuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos by Horus(m): 8:57am On May 04, 2018

Report Domestic And Sexual Violence To Lagos DSVRT

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos by Nobody: 8:57am On May 04, 2018
Olalan:
Don't know the kind of heart some women have, how do you continue to beat a person when you see they are in so much pain.
BTW I still belief husbands of women who do this should also be prosecuted alongside cause they encouraged it by not taming their wives.
The same way they tame cheating wives
Guy you can't tame a BITCH
every change is as a result of personal decisions
Re: Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos by RexEmmyGee: 9:01am On May 04, 2018
chrissylva:
wickedness in high places
lol.. This one is low places
Re: Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos by ifyalways(f): 9:02am On May 04, 2018
I support 100%

Nice one by the neighbours

1 Like

Re: Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos by IZOSKY: 9:07am On May 04, 2018
Olalan:
Most men are not around when these things happen.
Re: Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos by Antipob777(f): 9:07am On May 04, 2018
Igbo women are known for such act, very wicked set of people. Even their Ipob pigs and idiots have similar character.

See wickedness at high places yet they want Biafra

Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos by kalu61(m): 9:12am On May 04, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Most housemaids dont have problem with the husbands. It is only women all the time
Hahahah, men ways are simple and you one can hardly please a woman
Re: Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos by sinkhole: 9:13am On May 04, 2018
Olalan:
What if the woman na terror to the husband too?
Re: Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:13am On May 04, 2018
Antipob777:
Igbo women are known for such act, very wicked set of people. Even their Ipob pigs and idiots have similar character.

See wickedness at high places yet they want Biafra

Mtcheeeew
We’ve seen many cretinous fvcktards like you over the years..you’re nothing special.
Re: Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:15am On May 04, 2018
Lenadiva:
Most of the inhuman harassment of maids in Nigeria is always link to the Igbos.
Are Igbos this heartless??
Are they so mannerless that they don't have respect for another man child?.
No wonder someone said it's better for a Gorilla to rule Nigeria than an Indigbo .
Another cretinous fvcktard littering the cyberspace with it’s moronic vituperations.
Re: Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 9:16am On May 04, 2018
Can she torture her child like this? Wicked woman
Re: Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos by CSTR1003: 9:16am On May 04, 2018
If women want to be wicked, they can be terribly wicked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) / Nigerians Smuggling Bags Of Rice From Niger Republic With Motorcycles (Photos) / #EndSARS Protesters Kneel At Lagos House Of Assembly, Sing The National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.