Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,510 members, 7,901,473 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 10:34 AM

Thugs Attack Kuje Chairman, Vice Over Buhari Endorsement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Attack Kuje Chairman, Vice Over Buhari Endorsement (998 Views)

CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement / Arewa Consultative Forum Divided Over Buhari’s Endorsement / 2019: MIYETTI ALLAH Splits Over President Buhari's Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thugs Attack Kuje Chairman, Vice Over Buhari Endorsement by Islie: 8:12am On May 04, 2018
By Abubakar Sadiq Isah

Thugs yesterday attacked the vehicle of Kuje area council chairman, Alhaji Abdullahi D. Galadima and his vice, Samuel Tanko Duda, after a stakeholders meeting at the Kuje town hall endorsed President Muhammadu Buhari’s second term bid.

City News learnt that the hoodlums smashed the windscreens of official cars of the chairman and his vice.

A witness, who identified himself as Benjamin, said the incident happened at about 1:13pm shortly after the APC stakeholders/executive meeting which had Senator Usman Jibrin Wowo, Danladi Etsu Zhin, Abdullahi D. Galadima, and other party chieftains in attendance.

He said the chairman and his vice were driving out of the town hall, venue of the meeting in a convoy when the thugs started throwing stones, which smashed the windscreens of the black Toyota Prado SUV the chairman was in; and the Toyota Camry, 2016 model carrying the vice chairman.

He said the chairman and his vice narrowly escaped when a team of Police Mobile men shot in the air and dispersed the hoodlums.

“Actually, it was after the party’s stakeholders meeting where they met and decided on the upcoming ward congress, and also endorsed Buhari for a second term, that the thugs started throwing stones,” he said.

Our reporter observed some of the thugs carrying cutlasses, sticks and stones, as mobile policemen used tyres and logs of wood to block the road leading to the council secretariat.

A signboard with the chairman’s banner was allegedly removed after some of the thugs pulled it down and set it ablaze in the middle of the road that leads to the council secretariat.

City News, however, observed heavy presence of armed security at the front of the council secretariat and some streets within the metropolis.

Reacting, Galadima said he and this vice were driving out of the venue of the stakeholders meeting when some thugs started hurling stones at his vehicle.

He alleged that the attack was planned by some persons ahead of the party’s stakeholders meeting.

“I thank God this incident happened in the presence of security agents and I am sure they will swing into action by going after the perpetrators,” he said.

When contacted, the FCT police command spokesman, DSP Anjuguri Manzah, said he was not aware of the incident, but told our reporter that he will get back to him.

As at the time of filing this report, however he had not gotten back to our reporter.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/thugs-attack-kuje-chairman-vice-over-buhari-endorsement.html

lalasticlala
Re: Thugs Attack Kuje Chairman, Vice Over Buhari Endorsement by dafeyankee: 8:13am On May 04, 2018
Weaklings as thugs.

This is an insult to the real thugs in Bayelsa,Rivers,Edo and Delta State.

The thug in me,and I am guessing most Nigerians will come out if any body declares their support for Buhari's second coming.

The Chairman and his vice should have endorsed the skeleton in their toilets,and not be bold to come out openly to say so.
Re: Thugs Attack Kuje Chairman, Vice Over Buhari Endorsement by JoannaSedley(f): 8:14am On May 04, 2018
It is happening.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Kuje Chairman, Vice Over Buhari Endorsement by dafeyankee: 8:16am On May 04, 2018
JoannaSedley:
It is happening.

What is happening that has never happened before?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Kuje Chairman, Vice Over Buhari Endorsement by JoannaSedley(f): 8:16am On May 04, 2018
dafeyankee:

What is happening that has never happened before?
It is happening.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Kuje Chairman, Vice Over Buhari Endorsement by dafeyankee: 8:18am On May 04, 2018
JoannaSedley:
It is happening.

End of the World?talk na so make I rush my Turkey stew finish. Don't want to go to Heaven on an empty stomach.
Re: Thugs Attack Kuje Chairman, Vice Over Buhari Endorsement by JoannaSedley(f): 8:20am On May 04, 2018
dafeyankee:

End of the World?talk na so make I rush my Turkey stew finish. Don't want to go to Heaven on an empty stomach.
It is happening.
Re: Thugs Attack Kuje Chairman, Vice Over Buhari Endorsement by SalamRushdie: 8:23am On May 04, 2018
I don't get the story clearly ? Is it that the thugs don't want Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Kuje Chairman, Vice Over Buhari Endorsement by chrissylva(m): 8:23am On May 04, 2018
people are tired of buhari administration

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Kuje Chairman, Vice Over Buhari Endorsement by JasonScoolari: 8:48am On May 04, 2018
APC doing their best to make the moving carcass relevant by coming up with this ridiculous story.

Attacking a useless sai barber zombie? Lol, Nobody get that time to waste.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Kuje Chairman, Vice Over Buhari Endorsement by livinglion(m): 8:54am On May 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:
i live in Kuje and the people of Kuje does not want Buhari and the chairman.
The only project I can trace to the chairman is billboards advertising his non existing roads constructions

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Kuje Chairman, Vice Over Buhari Endorsement by Nobody: 8:57am On May 04, 2018
That's what you get loosing 15m jobs in 3 years...

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Kuje Chairman, Vice Over Buhari Endorsement by SalamRushdie: 8:59am On May 04, 2018
livinglion:
i live in Kuje and the people of Kuje does not want Buhari and the chairman.
The only project I can trace to the chairman is billboards advertising his non existing roads constructions

Oh okay, I understand now ..thanks

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Kuje Chairman, Vice Over Buhari Endorsement by livinglion(m): 8:59am On May 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I live in Kuje. Just as Buhari is the worst President in the history of Nigeria, so also the chairman is the worst chairman in the history of Kuje area council.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Kuje Chairman, Vice Over Buhari Endorsement by luvinhubby(m): 9:06am On May 04, 2018
They were trying to shave the peoples hair in their absence.

Nigerians will decide what they want and not some pot-bellied, mouth-smelling politician hiding somewhere that comes out every 4yrs to yearn rubbish and return to his looting.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Kuje Chairman, Vice Over Buhari Endorsement by dre11(m): 4:29pm On May 04, 2018
Actually, it was after the party’s stakeholders meeting where they met and decided on the upcoming ward congress, and also endorsed Buhari for a second term, that the thugs started throwing stones,” he said.

If this is true......

the end of this government is nearer than we ever think of. If a free and fair elections us conducted, this government is destiny to loose

cc lalasticlala, abi APC don bribe you not to put of FP cheesycheesycheesy

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: I Never Promised Not To Receive Treatment Abroad / Facts You May Not Know About The IGP Who Couldn’t Read His Own Speech Fluently / Fayose Attacks Buhari Over Plan To Stop Anti-open Grazing Law In States.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.