Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,802 members, 7,882,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:21 PM

Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa (32345 Views)

Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic / Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Is Doing Better - Zahra Buhari Indimi / Ohanaeze Accuses FG Of Bias In Call For Kanu’s Re-arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa by Nairalandmentor(m): 2:09pm On May 04, 2018
angry
Re: Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa by CodeTemplar: 2:09pm On May 04, 2018
Lazy youth
Re: Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:10pm On May 04, 2018
I ve since stopped reading newspapers
Many newspaper companies re fast shutting down because of low patronage.
I hate newspapers
Re: Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa by Lovine: 2:10pm On May 04, 2018
abdulaliyu25:
Yes they all talk the truth why 60 worshippers why not 60 muslims

You are correct, Muslim terrorists killed Muslim worshippers. I hope it sounds credible?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa by obonujoker(m): 2:10pm On May 04, 2018
Lol...

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa by Westaslave2(f): 2:11pm On May 04, 2018
zahra , i no ur agenda 2 conquer south n take dia property
Re: Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa by Nathan2016: 2:13pm On May 04, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Pure nonsense.

The guy that observed whatever he observed didn't even notice that there is also bias in the way the news about the killing of Christians was reported.

It should have been ''Catholic Priests Killed By FULANI Herdsmen''.

They have been omitting FULANI; now they are calling it Farmers/Herdsmen clash. When did farmers and herdsmen clash? Are the Fulani Herdsmen not the ones killing everyone just for their cows to wear clothes like humans?

I think the newspaper headline concerning the killings in Adamawa was even very fair to Muslims. If it was to be reported along religious lines, even a toddler will know what the appropriate headline will be. First ask yourself who killed the Muslim wrshippers. The answer is Muslims.

Then the appropriate headline should be ''60 Muslim Worshipers kiiled by Muslim Terrorists''.

Muslims right now

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa by chilariye: 2:14pm On May 04, 2018
"I stand with you the number one African president. I support you my fellow president. Your integrity is second to none. I am at your back in spirit, physical and in faith. Go on with your anti corruption fight against crooks in your country. I support you President Muhammadu Buhari. God is also with you".

~President Donald Trump today to President Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa by nkul: 2:16pm On May 04, 2018
what is this one saying do Christians kill or do suicide bombing killing and blowing up people is not a Christian thing please ask the Moslems
Re: Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa by hokafor(m): 2:18pm On May 04, 2018
This girl go and tell your terrorist father to call his subjects to order or even you will not be spared when kama will set in
Re: Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa by okenwa101(m): 2:20pm On May 04, 2018
Nofav0rs:
So it's not about people being killed, it's now about their religion? I give up mehnnnnnn

I THOUGHT NO ONE WILL SEE THROUGH, IS NOW HOW MANY CHRISTIANS OR MUSLIM KILLED AND NOT UPHOLDING THE SANCTITY OF LIFE.
SHE IS HEARTLESS AND WHO EVER THAT DRAG THIS LOST OF LIVES EVERY DAY THROUGH RELIGIOUS LINE ARE DEAD THAN LIVING (WALKING DEAD)

USELESSNESNESS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa by ezugegere(m): 2:23pm On May 04, 2018
What happened in the mosque was a friendly fire. Dog chop dog.... Na wetin we call am be that!

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa by Lomprico2: 2:23pm On May 04, 2018
"Muslim terrorists killed christians and catholic priests"

"Muslim terrorist killed fellow muslim terrorists"

I dnt know why some educated afonjas expose there stupidity for all to see. Just in d bid to suck ass. angry

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa by DreamSonInlaw(m): 2:23pm On May 04, 2018
This Bolaji Na Mumu Ooo
You cannot tell a newspaper house how to coin its headline. Every media company has its own writing style. There are times Christians were killed and some outlets used Worshippers.

Lai Muhammed wanna be

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa by luvinhubby(m): 2:24pm On May 04, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Pure nonsense.

The guy that observed whatever he observed didn't even notice that there is also bias in the way the news about the killing of Christians was reported.

They have been omitting FULANI; now they are calling it Farmers/Herdsmen clash. When did farmers and herdsmen clash? Are the Fulani Herdsmen not the ones killing everyone just for their cows to wear clothes like humans?

I think the newspaper headline concerning the killings in Adamawa was even very fair to Muslims. If it was to be reported along religious lines, even a toddler will know what the appropriate headline will be. First ask yourself who killed the Muslim wrshippers. The answer is Muslims.

Then the appropriate headline should be ''60 Muslim Worshipers kiiled by Muslim Terrorists''.

grin

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa by MaziOmenuko: 2:24pm On May 04, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
The funny thing is that it was Muslims that killed Muslims so the headline should be

Violent Muslims kill Praying Muslims

Or 60 dead as Muslim groups clash

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa by vicfajeze: 2:24pm On May 04, 2018
U AND BUHARI WEY BE UR PAPA DEY CRAZE?

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa by Akpan107(m): 2:25pm On May 04, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Pure nonsense.

God bless you brother.... Nice comment.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa by Teibaba(m): 2:32pm On May 04, 2018
Where did you buy the tramadol you took?

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:34pm On May 04, 2018
North the only problem we have in this country, the country need to be split up before it know peace.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa by Kposkila: 2:35pm On May 04, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Pure nonsense.

Your head they there!

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa by kunleweb: 2:38pm On May 04, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Pure nonsense.

Lol, this guy grin

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa by Libkid(m): 2:47pm On May 04, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Pure nonsense.

uncle Seun give am award pls.well said bro

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa by Nehemz(m): 2:51pm On May 04, 2018
Another observation is, 60 Muslim kill by their Muslim brother

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa by 123justice: 2:55pm On May 04, 2018
I feel like crying for my country but tears refused to flow...
Let ask ourselves this simple question.... As a Christian, are you following bible & as a Muslim, are you following Quran and Hadith?
If we do follow then the level of corruption in all aspects of our lives couldn't have being so... I have a solution for our problem which goes thus; As a Christian, follow bible letter to letter then you won't insult your leaders rather you will pray for them and as a Muslim, you follow Qur'an and Hadith words to words then you would treat everyone equally and justice would prevailed..... corruption would STOP, KILLING WOULD STOP, KIDNAPPING WOULD STOP, GIVEN PEOPLE APPOINTMENT LETTERS WITHOUT FOLLOWING DUE PROCESS WOULD STOP, MAN NO MAN BEFORE GETTING JOB WOULD STOP...
BOTH MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS PLS LET HAVE FEAR OF GOD TO TREAT OURSELVES LIKE HUMAN BEING...KILLING INNOCENT SOUL CAN'T BE JUSTIFIED IN ANY RELIGION NEITHER CHRISTIANITY NOR ISLAM BUT IF YOU HV ANY JUSTIFIABLE PROVE THEN U ARE WELCOME HERE.
PLS, LET THERE BE JUSTICE THEN DEVELOPMENT WOULD FOLLOW..
LOVE U ALL
Re: Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa by uss25dec: 2:57pm On May 04, 2018
Zahra, d differences r, herdsmen, who r Muslims, killed Christians, Catholic Priests for that matter and those who killed d Muslims worshippers in their mosque r their fellow Muslims. They share d same faith. For further enquiry, pls call ur father for more clarifications 2 question cos u v easier way to contact him than me. How I wish I v this chance!

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa by authority2006(m): 3:01pm On May 04, 2018
laudate:

She shared a post. And so? shocked What does the 'sharing' mean, in concrete terms exactly? Think man, think! Stop hyping imaginary stuff. I repeat: You bloggers will not enter heaven. You better go and look for real life news or real time events to share, instead of being lazy. smh.

Stop being clever by half. You don't share information that's not of interest to you. Though, I'm with her on this, we need fair reportage. Muslims too should invest in the print media.
Re: Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa by Lilimax(f): 3:03pm On May 04, 2018
saaron:
Reference:BELIEVE IT OR NOT, ISLAMIC JIHADIST HAVE DECLARED WAR ON NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS!
They will fail woefully in Jesus name. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa by Lightening: 3:04pm On May 04, 2018
WotzupNG:
Zahra Buhari, the daughter of the President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari, has reacted to what appears to be a biased newspaper report about the recent bombings in Nigeria. This is coming after a twin bomb blast blamed on Boko Haram killed scores of people at a worship center and at a market in Mubi Adamawa few days ago.

Bolaji Abimbola, a Facebook user took to the platform where he brought his observation to the notice of the public about how the news was reported. According to him, fairness in news reporting is lost.

His Facebook post which was shared by Zahra Buhari on her Instastories reads:

https://www.wotzup.ng/zahra-buhari-newspaper-bomb-adamawa/

Family matter. Strangers don't settle family disputes.
Re: Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa by potterdon: 3:11pm On May 04, 2018
Muslims killing Muslims and they are trying to justify it please Islam is a curse on those who follow it see how it made this two educated individuals sound very stupid. I don't know why they even released this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa by koladebrainiac(m): 3:16pm On May 04, 2018
nuti:
She should sharap there
Because it doesnt fit into your own narratives.
Re: Zahra Buhari Reacts To Bias In Newspaper Reportage Of The Bomb Blasts In Adamawa by Driis: 3:19pm On May 04, 2018
Nofav0rs:
So it's not about people being killed, it's now about their religion? I give up mehnnnnnn

I'm tired bro,you can see what this country is turning into,because of the way things are going we're no longer thinking objectively,its now opinion or point of view over truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Growing Up As Femi Adesina’s Daughter By Tosin Adesina / Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.