Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,951 members, 7,924,965 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 07:24 AM

Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For (23718 Views)

Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact / Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React / Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:54pm On May 05, 2018
MYHUBBY:

who will you support if not your class? Yoruba this Yoruba that. as corrupt as gej bankrupt Nigeria national pocket, you imbeciles see nothing wrong in it but the political alignment of the majority of Yoruba u said which is a Democratic process is what you people won't stop crying about

just read the news of 5 workers that died in Abia state due to unpaid salaries, you won't see that but what's not your headache is what you will be crying about

the guy seems to even be educated than you with your baby class approaches
mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marlians, 30BG, Wizkid FC: Examining Celebrity Obsession And Toxic Followership / Genevieve Nnaji's 44th Birthday Is Today / Tiwa Savage Teaches Her Son, Jamil, How To Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.