Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,714 members, 7,948,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

Man Shares His Terrifying Experience, With SARS Officials, Today, In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shares His Terrifying Experience, With SARS Officials, Today, In Lagos (546 Views)

Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today / SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares His Terrifying Experience, With SARS Officials, Today, In Lagos by WickedBlogger: 5:03pm On May 04, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

AS SHARED BY AN INSTGRAM USER , READ BELOW ...

I am so sick and tired this country! I have never felt so threatened by the people who are supposed to protect the lives and property of Nigerians. 

I was driving around Ifako, Gbagada on the 4th of May 2018 around 11am when four armed men jumped out of a bus in anti-cultism and terrorism jackets, pointed guns at me ordering me to stop in the middle of the road. I was shocked and scared nonetheless I asked one of them to enter my car so I could park properly as I didn’t have any intention of running away.

One of the officers asked me to open my trunk which I did and asked what I do for a living. I gave him my complimentary card, next thing he squeezed the card and threw it in the gutter. He then threatened to beat me up and slap me saying we are not mates because I spoke with confidence.

At this point, I had to raise my voice to get the attention of other people around and told them I couldn’t be intimidated by their harassment. The arrival of other people who saw what happened made them leave the scene and walk back to their bus. 

It was a very scary moment for me seeing four armed men pointing guns at me for no reason and even threatening to take my life. 
What if I didn’t raise my voice enough for other people’s attention or I was by myself with no one to help. I have been hearing so many stories about these guys but I had never experienced it. 

I would also like to state that my life and that of my family members are not safe because I don’t know what station/office this men came from, if they are genuine officers and finally why they would take a picture of my number plate when leaving. They even further trailed me as I drove off.

I was fortunate to get a picture of one of them.

Pictures below.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/4696/man-shares-his-terrifying-experience-with-sars-officials-today-in-lagos-read/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Man Shares His Terrifying Experience, With SARS Officials, Today, In Lagos by WickedBlogger: 5:03pm On May 04, 2018
undecided
Re: Man Shares His Terrifying Experience, With SARS Officials, Today, In Lagos by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 04, 2018
Lazy youth

Re: Man Shares His Terrifying Experience, With SARS Officials, Today, In Lagos by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 04, 2018
Nigeria is dead and gone, na only burial remain!
Re: Man Shares His Terrifying Experience, With SARS Officials, Today, In Lagos by axcer: 6:51am On May 05, 2018
Too bad

(1) (Reply)

10 Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Two Communities In Kogi / Gay Twitter User Who Was Stabbed In A Club / Young Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In His House - See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.