Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,757 members, 7,921,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:07 AM

Trailer Crushed A Mother And Her Daughter To Death In Akwaibom Today - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Crushed A Mother And Her Daughter To Death In Akwaibom Today (483 Views)

Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night / Three Siblings Survive After A Trailer Crushed Their Car In Nsukka (Photos) / Woman Survived As Trailer Crushed Their Car Along Ikpoba Slope, Benin City. VID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trailer Crushed A Mother And Her Daughter To Death In Akwaibom Today by Ebukax(f): 5:36pm On May 04, 2018
According to a Facebook User by name Okafor Chioma Precious She lamented that The lady killed alongside her little daughter was her friend her name sake and equally her sister

Read the undiluted story from Okafor Chioma Precious

I’m not happy at all what’s going on in this our country this days, Chioma my namesake, my sister, AkwaIbom T fee knocked you and your kid down you and your daughter dead instantly, chaai

I’m short of words Chioma
My namesake my sister rest in peace together with your daughter….till we meet to part no more
What a world … see full story plus more pictures here https://www.abiapost.com/2018/05/04/trailer-crushed-a-mother-and-her-daughter-to-death-in-akwaibom-today/

Re: Trailer Crushed A Mother And Her Daughter To Death In Akwaibom Today by Chepos1(m): 5:44pm On May 04, 2018
RIP to d dead.

(1) (Reply)

Six Years After: Remembering The 163 People Who Died In The 2012 Dana Air Flight / Fuel Tanker Explodes After Colliding With Trailer Along Highway In Niger. Photos / What Second Language Is Worth Learning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.