Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,145 members, 7,880,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:55 PM

I Have Been A Voice For The Voiceless Since My University Days - MFR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Been A Voice For The Voiceless Since My University Days - MFR (404 Views)

AVENGE Plateau Of The Killings By Declaring War On Miyetti Allah Now!!! - MFR / It Is More Honourable To Resign! MFR Fires At Bukola Saraki / Omokri To Buhari: My University In England Had A Module On Abacha’s Thievery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been A Voice For The Voiceless Since My University Days - MFR by mfrspeaks(m): 5:53pm On May 04, 2018
You will recall that young and vibrant public speaker, Olabode John Wesley (MFR) on the 1st of May, 2018 declared his intentions to run for House of Representatives in the forthcoming 2019 elections. I caught up with him once again today after a public speaking engagement he had at the Orientals Hotel, Lagos. This time around, I had to get to the bottom of why he considers himself as a Voice for the Voiceless? He had this to say:

“I am very passionate about people and their welfare to a fault. Particularly children and women. I can’t stand them go through neglect or rejection for no substantial reasons. I will be out to do everything possible to ameliorate such situation; which has been my person since my University days. I go all the way to defend the interest of my fellow class mates and students on campus at every level. John Wesley was a name which represented integrity and defender of the people. Till this very time as I speak with it you, I have remained same John Wesley. I graduated with a 2nd Class Honours Lower Division simply because I was ready to go through any form of pain to ensure my fellow students enjoyed the dividend of their vote for me and protect them from any form unjust treatment. I must mention that up till this very moment, I still get so much accolades for my doggedness as a Students’ Union Leader back then at the University.

At every given time I win for the people; it’s always a landmark achievement for me and as I embark on a higher journey to the National Assembly to represent the people once again, every would-be agenda and bills sponsored will always be in the ultimate interest of the people.”

Can you risk your certificate fighting for your fellow student?

Re: I Have Been A Voice For The Voiceless Since My University Days - MFR by crispus09(m): 7:14pm On May 04, 2018
g

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Introduces Electronic Voting In Nigeria, But Not Many Know The Difference / OMG! Watch Omoyele Sowore The Presidential Aspirant 2019 Election. / Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge To Cost N844 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.