Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,052 members, 7,977,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:21 PM

Please Should A Wife Borrow Money To Her Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Should A Wife Borrow Money To Her Husband? (1063 Views)

Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Should A Wife Borrow Money To Her Husband? by kestino(m): 10:22pm On May 04, 2018
whats ur comment?
Its for better or worse thats what a part of marriage vow said. But my question now is this, is it really good for a wife to loan/borrow to her husband and expect payback?
Re: Please Should A Wife Borrow Money To Her Husband? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:25pm On May 04, 2018
Stupidity answer him
Re: Please Should A Wife Borrow Money To Her Husband? by olaleks007(m): 10:46pm On May 04, 2018
It depends on what she wants to use it for...

If it's for business..it's � possible

But if its for something that u should be responsible for as a responsible husband...pls future wife..don't pay back. I won't get angry
Re: Please Should A Wife Borrow Money To Her Husband? by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 04, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
Stupidity answer him
grin I nor wan talk. Before dem say I talk too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Should A Wife Borrow Money To Her Husband? by gabrielventures: 11:12pm On May 04, 2018
Don't lend him money. Give him if he's broke at that moment and don't request for payback. It won't kill you... and of course you know he will give you the world if he had it in his palms.

1 Like

Re: Please Should A Wife Borrow Money To Her Husband? by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 04, 2018
The question no get direct answer but I go answer am like this..

How many wives payback the money the borrow from their husbands in full

If you can answer that question well, you'll have an appropriate answer to your question

1 Like

Re: Please Should A Wife Borrow Money To Her Husband? by Nobody: 12:53am On May 05, 2018
It depends on the agreement between the two of them. But I believe a woman should show financial support to her hubby!! HER HUBBY I repeat,not some boyfriend.
Re: Please Should A Wife Borrow Money To Her Husband? by Nobody: 1:03am On May 05, 2018
andergirl:
It depends on the agreement between the two of them. But I believe a woman should show financial support to her hubby!! HER HUBBY I repeat,not some boyfriend.

same way a man should only show financial support to his hubby, hubby not some girlfriend...

you deserve some accolades cheesy
Re: Please Should A Wife Borrow Money To Her Husband? by Nobody: 1:05am On May 05, 2018
If a wife can't lend her husband money then she shouldn't think of lending from her husband either...

Men have been lending money to their wives since time immemorial but it usually generate into something else before they pay back in full cheesy
Re: Please Should A Wife Borrow Money To Her Husband? by Nobody: 1:23am On May 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

same way a man should only show financial support to his hubby, hubby not some girlfriend...

you deserve some accolades cheesy
Yea,the wife stage should get the loads of goodies not girlfriend stage but u guys need to spend small on girlfriends grin grin grin u know,to get our attention,so we can trust and rely on u guys then equally spend back when u guys put a ring on it.
Re: Please Should A Wife Borrow Money To Her Husband? by Nobody: 1:35am On May 05, 2018
andergirl:

Yea,the wife stage should get the loads of goodies not girlfriend stage but u guys need to spend small on girlfriends grin grin grin u know,to get our attention,so we can trust and rely on u guys then equally spend back when u guys put a ring on it.

hypocrisy at it's peak
you said women should only borrow for their hubby, hubby not some boyfriends but you want mugus to borrow for their girlfriends, girlfriends not hubby.

Rely?? rely on your bf for what lipsrsealed

Spend small indeed..
magas are now sensible

Spend only on your hubby, hubby not some girlfriend.

Look at the bigger picture only and that bigger picture is the future.
Re: Please Should A Wife Borrow Money To Her Husband? by Nobody: 1:37am On May 05, 2018
"Any man who makes money for the sole purpose of impressing a lady or trying to get her attention is a dead man living"

Re: Please Should A Wife Borrow Money To Her Husband? by Nobody: 1:38am On May 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

hypocrisy at it's peak
you said women should only borrow for their hubby, hubby not some boyfriends but you want mugus to borrow for their girlfriends, girlfriends not hubby.

Rely?? rely on your bf for what lipsrsealed

Spend small indeed..
magas are now sensible

Spend only on your hubby, hubby not some girlfriend.

Look at the bigger picture only and that bigger picture is the future.
Most girls won't date stingy people long. Me I can't, am a giver,so I need a giver too,but give first before I do. Simple logic
Re: Please Should A Wife Borrow Money To Her Husband? by Nobody: 2:00am On May 05, 2018
andergirl:

Most girls won't date stingy people long. Me I can't, am a giver,so I need a giver too,but give first before I do. Simple logic

only expect to be given if you're are really a giver like you just said..

Give 100 and expect 200 in return.

Relationship isn't marriage.

nobody is obligated to give in a relationship.

whatever maga you meet sha cheesy
Re: Please Should A Wife Borrow Money To Her Husband? by kestino(m): 9:52am On May 05, 2018
Giving and receiving in marriage should be done in love and understanding. The act should not lead to fight that is if there is need to pay back

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong With Getting Married To Your Age Mate? / For Singles Who Are Ready For Marriage. / KONJI GANG!! Female Singer Summoned By Police For Going Pantless(18+photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.